So, after the assassination of Trump is successful...

holy shit

this just gets more bizarre
What's bizarre is your increasingly more shrill reactions to what has become normal during election cycles.
Most of this is just to get donations and motivate the vote.
Our country has a large segment of the population that goes around bragging about how they never vote.
This is just an attempt to make those meatheads finally go in and do something other than complain.
Isn't it fun to fuck with the left? Which one do you think is dumber?

Don't Taz Me or Mac1958?
Oh, you were joking, were you? Sure.

But if you were, Mud didn't get the memo. He jumped right in.

You guys are so in love with this buffoon that you can no longer think straight. You're whipped.
Oh....so now you're a mind-reader now?

holy shit

What's bizarre is your increasingly more shrill reactions to what has become normal during election cycles.
Our country has a large segment of the population that goes around bragging about how they never vote.
This is just an attempt to make those meatheads finally go in and do something other than complain.

Don't Taz Me or Mac1958?

You guys are so in love with this buffoon that you can no longer think straight. You're whipped.
Mac1958, stop. You make it so easy.
You simpletons sold your soul to a buffoon, and now the country is a fucking mess.

This is yours. You own it. Tough shit.

Rather obvious this is an assassination. Anyone with any common sense should see this is at the very least an assassination attempt.

So, what next? Is it civil war time after they die?
That is one of the more moronic things, i have seen on this board.
But are you really surprised? Really?
Of course not. Seeing, he is thought of as personally a germ phobic, new and admitted privately the danger it posed, whether he wanted Americans to protect themselves or not, even talking about how the rally goofs were 20 feet away, not caring about their safety but feeling safe, the unwashed masses were kept a safe distance back from him, I actually thought he was taking more precautions in private. He will have a good outcome. Nobody on the planet has better round the clock medical care than he. He will be back to lead others to their deathbeds shortly.

Rather obvious this is an assassination. Anyone with any common sense should see this is at the very least an assassination attempt.

Self inflicted wound

holy shit

Don't Taz Me or Mac1958?

Mac1958, stop. You make it so easy.
You simpletons sold your soul to a buffoon, and now the country is a fucking mess.

This is yours. You own it. Tough shit.
You are a joke. Did you ever attempt to explain this?

Here are some facts that you ignore and of course since you are the Emperor of identity politics on this board, it is all about racism....to you.

Trump has been the most peaceful president in 50 years. Something I thought you so called hippie peaceniks cared so much about.

Just signed an historical peace accord that so called peaceniks like you supposedly care about.

Did actual more things to benefit blacks and Hispanics in this country and yet all you do is yell racism racism racism racism.

Why do you ignore that the media called Trump a xenophobic racist after he stopped travel from China and then THEY claimed the flu was worse and then mocked Trump for calling it worse than the flu and then a few weeks later claimed the exact opposite?

Back on ignore Mac1958, cause you have zero ability to be rational or independent as you and gipper claim.

You are a loser and trolling you is my pleasure. You make it so easy.

Amazing how some people cannot handle a conspiracy theory thread.
But your opening theory lacks some details, and is apt to only cause the dislikes that it received. Who initiated the hit and how was it designed. If Hope Hicks was the inside target, then who gave it to her?

I was considering a couple of different possibilities last night. Maybe it is all a hoax by Trump to send Biden into a full physical and mental exam, pretend that he is tough, and cancel the second debate. Maybe, Hicks is the only one to have it and she made contact with Biden. Maybe, Trump took the vaccine and that would cause a positive test result.

Last edited:

Since you' started with the comedy short stack... I'll play along...

An assassination attempt, "I really don't care, do you?"

holy shit

I still recall, when I was in grade school and first realized that most of my friends thought pro-wrestling was real. Nothing could shake them from that belief. They clearly had an emotional commitment to the fantasy. I felt like I was living in a world of crazy, deluded people.

According to Q anonymous, the assassination attempt comes from child molesting reptile people from a distant planet

I was wondering who was going to bring something like this up.
Figures.

holy shit

I still recall, when I was in grade school and first realized that most of my friends thought pro-wrestling was real. Nothing could shake them from that belief. They clearly had an emotional commitment to the fantasy. I felt like I was living in a world of crazy, deluded people.
Yeah, it's a perfectly reasonable comparison.

They really seem to be serious. I'm pretty sure they are. That's what makes this so troubling.

According to Q anonymous, the assassination attempt comes from child molesting reptile people from a distant planet

This one?
1601651466337.png

Trying to assassinate Trump using a virus with a 99% survival rate is like trying to kill someone by feeding them pizza.

There is nothing civil about an internecine. As for your absurd comment that this is an assassination, it might be more appropriate that it is an unintentional suicide.

I just speculated to my son that intelligence intercepted a possible assassination attempt

Look, are people forgetting what is going down in the background

This is no fucking joke

This is about the 4th or 5th time democrat scum have tried to kill him and failed.

holy shit

Don't Taz Me or Mac1958?
Yep....they tend to lose their shit when triggered.
And they are always triggered.

This is about the 4th or 5th time democrat scum have tried to kill him and failed.
Get a grip mike.

Forum List

Back