So AG Sessions Did It(?)! (You Can't Just Sit In The Locker Room In A Trump Administration!)

RussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussia
They have marijuana there also..

I didnt know it fared so well in the cold weather. But hey, the govt loves a stoned populace!
I have a Time/Life series book collection from thirty years ago and one of the books is about Russia, in one picture it shows a farm family having a meal outdoors in the summer and in the background next to the barn is several pot plants.

Id probably be smoking pot too if I lived over there in the 80s.

It wasn't against the law for Sessions to recuse himself from doing his freaking job so it's O.K.?

You know, if Trump hates Sessions so much, why doesn't he just fire him?

He's already explained that he is taking a hands off approach concerning the DOJ until the investigation is over. That being said, there was no reason for Sessions to recuse himself form a counterintelligence investigation to begin with.

It was an odd move for Sessions from the get-go unless he is somehow tied into the whole shebang.

I think he got some bad advice from career DOJ officials. There is no requirement for an AG to recuse themselves from a counterintelligence probe.

I have to wonder if Trump's latest attacks on Sessions isn't to try and discredit him, because Trump now knows that Sessions rolled over on him in his latest long interview with the Mueller team. It's exactly how he works. As soon as he thinks someone is going to say something that might hurt him, he tries to discredit them and distance himself from them.

I have to wonder if Trump's latest attacks on Sessions isn't to try and discredit him, because Trump now knows that Sessions rolled over on him in his latest long interview with the Mueller team. It's exactly how he works. As soon as he thinks someone is going to say something that might hurt him, he tries to discredit them and distance himself from them.

I guess that's as good an assumption as any, got any evidence?

He's done it with everyone else that has talked to Mueller, took a plea deal, or has been indicted?

He's done it with everyone else that has talked to Mueller, took a plea deal, or has been indicted?

Well if you're so certain, I'm sure you can provide a list of the people he's done it to. RIGHT???

He's already explained that he is taking a hands off approach concerning the DOJ until the investigation is over. That being said, there was no reason for Sessions to recuse himself form a counterintelligence investigation to begin with.

Google is your friend.

sessions russian meetings - Google Search

And? They weren't campaign related.

Google is your friend.

Sure they weren't. They didn't even happen right?

Don't be so gullible.

Well if you're so certain, I'm sure you can provide a list of the people he's done it to. RIGHT???

Hell did it today. Manafort got indicted and Trump said he was only part of the campaign a short period of time and then passed the blame to the FBI and said he didn't really know Manafort and that the FBI should have warned him. Papapodoplous flipped and he was called just a coffee boy. Then he said that Carter Paige was a nobody.

Trump wanted Sessions to reverse his recusal and he was blasting him trying to tear him down and make him afraid of his job to do it... now after giving all that flak to him, it's come back to bite Trump in the ass because Sessions is now talking to Mueller. There is no way he would fire Sessions because it would just be another example of obstruction, so the only option left is to make him look bad and try to discredit him.

Google is your friend.

Don't be so gullible.

Feel free to point where I said they didn't happen, they were related to his senate duties. But as a regressive you'll never let little things like facts get in the way of propaganda.

Google is your friend.

Don't be so gullible.

Feel free to point where I said they didn't happen, they were related to his senate duties. But as a regressive you'll never let little things like facts get in the way of propaganda.

So why did he lie about them then?

Hell did it today. Manafort got indicted and Trump said he was only part of the campaign a short period of time and then passed the blame to the FBI and said he didn't really know Manafort and that the FBI should have warned him. Papapodoplous flipped and he was called just a coffee boy. Then he said that Carter Paige was a nobody.

Trump wanted Sessions to reverse his recusal and he was blasting him trying to tear him down and make him afraid of his job to do it... now after giving all that flak to him, it's come back to bite Trump in the ass because Sessions is now talking to Mueller. There is no way he would fire Sessions because it would just be another example of obstruction, so the only option left is to make him look bad and try to discredit him.

Manafort spent less than 5 months in the campaign, his misfortune was being associated with Trump. Mueller dug up an old FBI file on Manafort, that no action had been take on. Then he dug up a judge that gave him an exception to the statues of limitations so Mueller could pursue a 10 year old, supposed crime that had nothing to do with the campaign.

Papapodoplous had nothing to flip about. He was shot down every time he suggested a meeting between the campaign and Russia. If you note he was only prosecuted for a process crime, because he got some dates mixed up.

Page is as benign as Papapodoplous, he hasn't been charged with anything.

Hell Comey even testified to congress that the FBI didn't think Flynn intentionally lied, yet Mueller charged him anyway.

This whole ball of BS has already started to unravel, the DOJ IG report is being delayed because the IG found more witnesses related to his investigation. That report could blow the shit out of things.

Now you have Huber and the IG collaborating on a parallel investigation on FISA abuses. We're not hearing much about that, yet.

You might want to heed that old saying about counting your chickens. LMAO

Google is your friend.

Don't be so gullible.

He didn't, they weren't included in his security forms because the FBI told him he didn't need to. Sessions alway contended he had no meeting with any Russian in relation to the campaign.

Manafort spent less than 5 months in the campaign, his misfortune was being associated with Trump. Mueller dug up an old FBI file on Manafort, that no action had been take on. Then he dug up a judge that gave him an exception to the statues of limitations so Mueller could pursue a 10 year old, supposed crime that had nothing to do with the campaign.

Papapodoplous had nothing to flip about. He was shot down every time he suggested a meeting between the campaign and Russia. If you note he was only prosecuted for a process crime, because he got some dates mixed up.

Hell Comey even testified to congress that the FBI didn't think Flynn intentionally lied, yet Mueller charged him anyway.

This whole ball of BS has already started to unravel, the DOJ IG report is being delayed because the IG found more witnesses related to his investigation. That report could blow the shit out of things.

Now you have Huber and the IG collaborating on a parallel investigation on FISA abuses. We're not hearing much about that, yet.

Wrong. They have emails that show Sessions later warmed up to the idea of Papadopolous setting up a Russian meeting. 5 months in a campaign is a long time... and Manafort had a spot in Trump Tower, so for Trump to say he didn't know about him is total bullshit.

The FBI didn't say that Flynn didn't lie intentionally. They said they didn't think he was lying while he was being interviewed. There are cues that the FBI are trained to look for to see if someone they are talking to is telling a lie. With Flynn's training, especially later on as Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, he'd be taught how to beat a lie detector test and how to avoid those cues.

Don't be so gullible.

He didn't, they weren't included in his security forms because the FBI told him he didn't need to. Sessions alway contended he had no meeting with any Russian in relation to the campaign.

Lol, yeah...right.

It was an odd move for Sessions from the get-go unless he is somehow tied into the whole shebang.

I think he got some bad advice from career DOJ officials. There is no requirement for an AG to recuse themselves from a counterintelligence probe.

That is why I thought it was odd...Again unless he is connected in some manner.

Wrong. They have emails that show Sessions later warmed up to the idea of Papadopolous setting up a Russian meeting. 5 months in a campaign is a long time... and Manafort had a spot in Trump Tower, so for Trump to say he didn't know about him is total bullshit.

The FBI didn't say that Flynn didn't lie intentionally. They said they didn't think he was lying while he was being interviewed. There are cues that the FBI are trained to look for to see if someone they are talking to is telling a lie. With Flynn's training, especially later on as Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, he'd be taught how to beat a lie detector test and how to avoid those cues.

There are 238 apartments on 58 floors, plus tons of office and retail space in Trump tower, are you seriously saying Trump personally knows every one who lives and works there? You'd think a billionaire would have managers to handle those details. BTW Roger Stone is the one who recommended Manafort to rangle convention delegates and he wasn't elevated to Campaign Chairman till Corey Lewandowski resigned, mid way though his tenure. Damn those pesky little facts.

So in March, lawmakers wanted Comey to tell them what was up. And what they heard from the director did not match what they were hearing in the media.

According to two sources familiar with the meetings, Comey told lawmakers that the FBI agents who interviewed Flynn did not believe that Flynn had lied to them, or that any inaccuracies in his answers were intentional. As a result, some of those in attendance came away with the impression that Flynn would not be charged with a crime pertaining to the Jan. 24 interview.

Byron York: Comey told Congress FBI agents didn't think Michael Flynn lied

Evidently there are emails surfacing that verify this. More pesky little facts. Flynns attorneys are weighing a withdrawal of his guilty plea, given this new evidence.

You got a link to the emails you were referring to?

Don't be so gullible.

Lol, yeah...right.

"As a United States Senator, the Attorney General met hundreds -- if not thousands -- of foreign dignitaries and their staff," spokesman Ian Prior said. "In filling out the SF-86 form, the Attorney General's staff consulted with those familiar with the process, as well as the FBI investigator handling the background check, and was instructed not to list meetings with foreign dignitaries and their staff connected with his Senate activities."

DOJ: AG Sessions did not disclose meetings with Russian officials - CNNPolitics

Forum List

Back