So Andy is a snitch.

If the government had locked you up as an innocent man and the FBI was found to be withholding evidence to prove your innocence, you would be singing another fucking tune, I'm sure.

Absolutely.

But I'd still feel bad about the taxpayers having to pay for the fed's tyranny.Why should the American people pay for their crimes? The founders would have hanged them if they got caught doing that stuff. And rightly so.

Here's a solution. Abolish the FBI. All they're designed to do is spy on Americans. Anything the FBI does can be accomplished through the Justice Departments of the States.

Blame the corrupt people who are responsible though. The person who was wrongfully imprisoned (and given a death sentence, no less), is the victim here. Those people's freedoms and some of their lives were taken from them after all. This is just one reason why I am against the death penalty. It is way too EASY for the government to abuse their powers. They have plenty of people in high places to back them up too. That is why powerful government is a scary fucking thing.

Blame the corrupt people who are responsible though. The person who was wrongfully imprisoned (and given a death sentence, no less), is the victim here. Those people's freedoms and some of their lives were taken from them after all. This is just one reason why I am against the death penalty. It is way too EASY for the government to abuse their powers. They have plenty of people in high places to back them up too. That is why powerful government is a scary fucking thing.

You're preaching to the choir, sister. :)

Mueller's a crooked hack, and they're all desperate to cover up Obama's and Hillary's treason and criminal influence peddling, and their own willing and happy parts in all that.
Of course Mueller still has a stellar reputation....

.....if you're a corrupt Democrat.
Mueller is a republican, and one who was universally respected until tRump started slandering him.
Liar
You obviously haven't looked into Mueller’s background.
Mueller is supposed to be non-political, so whether or not he is a Republican or another Democrat claiming to be a Republican shouldn't matter if he was actually following the law.

Mueller's a crooked hack, and they're all desperate to cover up Obama's and Hillary's treason and criminal influence peddling, and their own willing and happy parts in all that.

Mueller is a republican, and one who was universally respected until tRump started slandering him.
Liar
Mueller is supposed to be non-political, so whether or not he is a Republican or another Democrat claiming to be a Republican shouldn't matter if he was actually following the law.
"Another Democrat claiming to be a republican"?

Are there Democrats under your bed? In your closet?

Or just in your head, lol.

The point of the matter is that you cannot trust government to be honest about ANYTHING, and especially those who have involved with government for a long time and have benefited from their careers in government. You can never trust anything and you must question everything they do, not give up your rights and grow them even more bigger and more powerful. The most STUPID idea ever!

All Mueller is doing is filing dubious charges against people so that they have to bankrupt themselves and their families, or consent to perjure themselves for his and his crooked scumbag cronies; they should be held financially liable for reimbursing the govt. and all of their victims out of their own pockets, and then sent to prison for life under the many RICO statutes they've violated alone.

Liar

No, shit for brains.

I guess you're too sheltered to know what a RINO, or a mole is. Democrats use them all of the time.

Oh, and FYI, if you're wondering why nothing changes in Washington it's because Democrats run that town regardless of who runs congress or the WH.

Liar

No, shit for brains.

I guess you're too sheltered to know what a RINO, or a mole is. Democrats use them all of the time.

Oh, and FYI, if you're wondering why nothing changes in Washington it's because Democrats run that town regardless of who runs congress or the WH.
Lol, you say "no" but then you contradict yourself.

Look out! The Democrats are gonna get charged!

LMAO!

I don't know. I can see that there didn't have to be any "collusion" for the dems to screw themselves using an unsecure server and getting their emails hacked and released via Wikileaks. :D Too funny.

Trust them. Lol. Nope they will not turn the server over though. Nothing to see here! Look, Russians! :D

Forum List

Back