So are the dopocrats going to run on a platform of raising taxes in 2020

13 million people lose their health coverage in this bill?

Let's make Republicans run on it

How many people lost their insurance because the Barrypuppet lied his ass off when he stated OVER and OVER that if you like your plan?!?! You can KEEEEEP your plan....PERIOD!

Remember that shit?

95 percent of Americans kept their plan
The remaining 5 million were forced to take better plans

Republicans are kicking 13 million people off with NO PLAN
What bs. Forced into better coverage? Higher deductibles and more expensive plans are not better coverage.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
Yes better coverage

I don't see Anyone begging for their old coverage
I did.

I guess they have to, being that Trump hurt so many people by lowering their taxes
Yes, when republican governors raise our taxes to make up for the trump tax breaks we will vote to raise rich peoples taxes.
No more dem govs?
In mi I have a republican governor. You worry about your state. Lol

Help is on its way........

there are 36 gubernatorial seats up for reelection

of those 36 seats, 33 are GOP

ONLY 6 of those 33 seats are deemed "safe".for the GOP

26 are GOP, idiot. 9 Dem. 1 Independent.

United States gubernatorial elections, 2018 - Wikipedia

Well, my mistake, there Todd-baby.......So, how does it look for the gubernatorial majority of republicans???

Bear in mind that the census will take place during the incumbency of these 2018 governors......LOL

Yes, when republican governors raise our taxes to make up for the trump tax breaks we will vote to raise rich peoples taxes.
No more dem govs?

26 are GOP, idiot. 9 Dem. 1 Independent.

United States gubernatorial elections, 2018 - Wikipedia

Well, my mistake, there Todd-baby.......So, how does it look for the gubernatorial majority of republicans???

Bear in mind that the census will take place during the incumbency of these 2018 governors......LOL

Well, my mistake, there

Typically.

So, how does it look for the gubernatorial majority of republicans???

It looks fine.

It looks fine.

Sure, from YOUR limited perspective.....LOL

get_your_head_out_of_your_ass_sticker_rectangular.jpg

I'll go for it

2020 will be about a gift to the wealthy
50 fucking percent reduction on corporate tax rates while they refuse to raise worker pay?

Let's run on it
but here is a list...its just a start......hate on it all you want....

This is just the start of companies handing out bonuses, raising wages and boosting spending
Bonuses?

Big fucking deal
They just got a 50 percent cut in their tax rate. Want to know how much they raised wages last month?

9 cents

Are we talking about the millions of people who don't want healthcare because they're healthy and now are being forced at criminal and civil fine penalties to purchase a product they don't want while they can barely afford it as is?

Do you ever wonder how republicans don't seem to go away?

yep, he keeps thinking young people don't grow up and learn things, like truth...

I guess they have to, being that Trump hurt so many people by lowering their taxes
No more dem govs?

gNat sez??? " Leftards will win many governorships because people don't want LESS gubermint and taxes! Oh HELL no! They want MORE guberment, MORE taxes, MORE fees!!!! MORE entitlements and subsidies!"

Little commies like gNat sees the world as a very scary place and needs "gubermint" to provide him a safety net. He can't navigate the landscape because the very entity that he has such faith in? Well, it is the very reason as to why he is scared...of course they will discard sheeple like gNat when he takes more than he contributes because it's all for the "greater good".....gNat loves collectivism until he is the one that becomes irrelevant to the state that he so worshipped.

Yep......

raises and bonuses are scams, don't fall for them......what a great slogan!
or
Jobs.....who the fuck wants to work? Vote Democrat 2020.

Don't worry about the link below...Your fellow morons will think that you're a fucking "stable genius"..............LOL

Companies that announced big bonuses after GOP tax cut are now laying off their workers
Nice "trickle-down economics" you've got there.

Companies that announced big bonuses after GOP tax cut are now laying off their workers

Think Progress??? Should I start posting Infowars?

And places like ATT did layoff divisions that are losing money.....and they'll hire people to divisions that are making money......

No more dem govs?

link? Is that a mother jones poll>?

when republican governors raise our taxes to make up for the trump tax breaks

I've got more money in my pocket. Why does a governor now have to raise my taxes?
Because your state government is now short of cash. Trickle down.

The exact thing happened here in Michigan. Gov Snyder gave corporate tax breaks and then raised our taxes a year later because “we were broke and need the money”

And odd republicans didn’t complain

No more dem govs?

You need a link for that? Wow

I've got more money in my pocket. Why does a governor now have to raise my taxes?

The exact thing happened here in Michigan. Gov Snyder gave corporate tax breaks and then raised our taxes a year later because “we were broke and need the money”

Because your state government is now short of cash.

Ummmm....Trump didn't change state tax rates.

Which ia good since legally he cant lol but dont let that stop Californians from attacking him about thier high taxes

No more dem govs?

yeah, which poll, I saw one where 10 were safe and another 15 were likely....soooooooooooo

Which ia good since legally he cant lol but dont let that stop Californians from attacking him about thier high taxes

If you stop giving a state federal dollars you better believe you have changed their tax rates.

No more dem govs?

yeah, which poll, I saw one where 10 were safe and another 15 were likely....soooooooooooo

They must not be that safe. Why don't you show us the 10 states that you think are safe?

No more dem govs?

All signs point to this is not going to be a good next couple years for Republicans. Need an example? Ok this isn't a governor but still

Darrell Issa Retiring From Congress | HuffPost

Issa, one of the wealthiest members of Congress, narrowly won his re-election race against Democrat Doug Applegate in November 2016 by just 1,621 votes. It was Issa’s first competitive race in more than 15 years.

Issa is the second California Republican to announce his retirement this week, joining Rep. Ed Royce. Both were considered among the party’s most endangered members and top targets for potential Democratic pickups in 2018. Democrat Hillary Clinton won their districts in the 2016 presidential election.

In recent months, at least 30 House Republicans have announced they will leave Congress, according to CNN. Several Senate Republicans have also announced their plans to retire, including Jeff Flake (Ariz.) and Bob Corker (Tenn.).

Yea, things are looking good for the GOP. SUUUREE they are.

Forum List

Back