So are the dopocrats going to run on a platform of raising taxes in 2020

I guess they have to, being that Trump hurt so many people by lowering their taxes

Actually, it may be that democrats will run on keeping the tax cuts...BUT, reversing the give a-away.......77% would go to the middle class and the other 23% to rich conglomerates.......A complete reversal of what the republicans did.........LOL

(how does THAT sound?)

I guess they have to, being that Trump hurt so many people by lowering their taxes

Actually, it may be that democrats will run on keeping the tax cuts...BUT, reversing the give a-away.......77% would go to the middle class and the other 23% to rich conglomerates.......A complete reversal of what the republicans did.........LOL

(how does THAT sound?)
Democrats have to raise taxes on everyone in order to send every Mexican to college

(how does THAT sound?)

Barrypuppet and the dems had 8 years to help the middle class and did nothing. Barrypupet had a pen and a phone......remember?

Yep......

raises and bonuses are scams, don't fall for them......what a great slogan!
or
Jobs.....who the fuck wants to work? Vote Democrat 2020.

Don't worry about the link below...Your fellow morons will think that you're a fucking "stable genius"..............LOL

Companies that announced big bonuses after GOP tax cut are now laying off their workers
Nice "trickle-down economics" you've got there.

Companies that announced big bonuses after GOP tax cut are now laying off their workers

Barrypuppet and the dems had 8 years to help the middle class and did nothing. Barrypupet had a pen and a phone......remember?

Almost 16 MILLION folks world disagree.....BUT, I know you knew that already...LOL

C1fyt0JVEAMld2b.jpg

True and Hillary has a 98 percent chance of winning in your fake world

It took until post #47 for one of you morons to bring up Hillary?????

What the heck is wrong with you lazy Trump cultists.....Hannity will be pissed....

Without interfering with your stupidity too much there Hal......BUT,

1. Why did Trump and his crooked GOP congressional buddies had to ALSO borrow $1.5 TRILLION to "fund" those tax cuts???

2. Could that money amount be a loan imposed on Americans for naive cultists to get their taxes lowered???

3. Did you know that the rich who are getting 77% of those tax breaks are EXEMPT from ever having to pay back the above loan?

LOL

Almost 16 MILLION folks world disagree.....BUT, I know you knew that already...LOL

C1fyt0JVEAMld2b.jpg

If you worked one hour a mouth, you were in the category of being employed. 54 percent of those that even had a job made less than 30K a year and a whopping 70 percent made less than 50K a year...........so tell me about that "hope and change" bullshit? He left the borders wide open, brought in unvetted muslims and randomly had them placed in cities and made them deal with the cost. You really are an idiot and blind as the proverbial bat. Illegal immigration HURTS the working poor and it drops wages for everyone. Bringing in people that will not assimilate also comes with financial costs.

Yes, when republican governors raise our taxes to make up for the trump tax breaks we will vote to raise rich peoples taxes.
No more dem govs?
In mi I have a republican governor. You worry about your state. Lol

Help is on its way........

there are 36 gubernatorial seats up for reelection

of those 36 seats, 33 are GOP

ONLY 6 of those 33 seats are deemed "safe".for the GOP

Yes, when republican governors raise our taxes to make up for the trump tax breaks we will vote to raise rich peoples taxes.

when republican governors raise our taxes to make up for the trump tax breaks

I've got more money in my pocket. Why does a governor now have to raise my taxes?

If you worked one hour a mouth, you were in the category of being employed. 54 percent of those that even had a job made less than 30K a year and a whopping 70 percent made less than 50K a year

The above reminds me of Sean Spicer quip (with a wide grin) when asked whether to believe the Trump administration or not.....

“In the past, the president has referred to particular job reports as phony or totally fiction,” a reporter asked. “Does the president believe that this jobs report was accurate and a fair way to measure the economy?”

I talked to the president prior to this, and he said to quote him very clearly,” Spicer said. “They may have been phony in the past, but it’s very real now.”

No more dem govs?
In mi I have a republican governor. You worry about your state. Lol

Help is on its way........

there are 36 gubernatorial seats up for reelection

ONLY 6 of those 33 seats are deemed "safe".for the GOP

26 are GOP, idiot. 9 Dem. 1 Independent.

United States gubernatorial elections, 2018 - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back