So are the dopocrats going to run on a platform of raising taxes in 2020

I guess they have to, being that Trump hurt so many people by lowering their taxes

Yes . Average American is so impressed to find out the estate tax exemption has risen from $ 11 million to $22 million . Thank you Donald Trump . I often lost sleep worrying about how big a windfall super rich kids would get .
Or farmers whose land is worth millions ... Or do you think all farmers are rich just becaise they have land the family has owned for generations? You regressives sure do like to spin a tale about the death tax

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

13 million people lose their health coverage in this bill?

Let's make Republicans run on it

How many people lost their insurance because the Barrypuppet lied his ass off when he stated OVER and OVER that if you like your plan?!?! You can KEEEEEP your plan....PERIOD!

Remember that shit?

95 percent of Americans kept their plan
The remaining 5 million were forced to take better plans

Republicans are kicking 13 million people off with NO PLAN

Being an American who worked hard to get a good job and healthcare, I’m glad I wasn’t one of those saddled with the extra expense of paying for people like you.
You people are ridiculous.
I am one of those lucky enough to have government health insurance

Sucker

I'll go for it

2020 will be about a gift to the wealthy
50 fucking percent reduction on corporate tax rates while they refuse to raise worker pay?

Let's run on it
but here is a list...its just a start......hate on it all you want....

This is just the start of companies handing out bonuses, raising wages and boosting spending
Bonuses?

Big fucking deal
They just got a 50 percent cut in their tax rate. Want to know how much they raised wages last month?

9 cents

How many people lost their insurance because the Barrypuppet lied his ass off when he stated OVER and OVER that if you like your plan?!?! You can KEEEEEP your plan....PERIOD!

Remember that shit?

What bs. Forced into better coverage? Higher deductibles and more expensive plans are not better coverage.

I guess they have to, being that Trump hurt so many people by lowering their taxes

No...they will lie and say they are only going to tax the rich, then they will raise taxes on everyone if they win.

Wrong....13 million people will not be fined if they don't get government healthcare......they can run on that...

Being an American who worked hard to get a good job and healthcare, I’m glad I wasn’t one of those saddled with the extra expense of paying for people like you.

Sucker
I’m not surprised, Let us know when you’re being productive.

No what they will do is front Oprah as a faux candidate, get everyone all riled up about how racist R's are, cry about diversity and offer up some scam about minimum wage increase and freebies for all, and and then slip in the real Manchurian candidate and hope for a field goal.
Will Oprah run on a platform of raising taxes on the little people
Wont be mentioned.
Yes it will, Trump will mention it.

Next
What next? You said what will the democrats do. You weren't talking about Trump. Are you trolling your own topic?
You said that taxes would not be mentioned in 2020, does this make any sense?

Nope

Next

I'll go for it

2020 will be about a gift to the wealthy
50 fucking percent reduction on corporate tax rates while they refuse to raise worker pay?

Let's run on it
but here is a list...its just a start......hate on it all you want....

This is just the start of companies handing out bonuses, raising wages and boosting spending
Bonuses?

Big fucking deal
They just got a 50 percent cut in their tax rate. Want to know how much they raised wages last month?

9 cents

Are we talking about the millions of people who don't want healthcare because they're healthy and now are being forced at criminal and civil fine penalties to purchase a product they don't want while they can barely afford it as is?

Do you ever wonder how republicans don't seem to go away?

No what they will do is front Oprah as a faux candidate, get everyone all riled up about how racist R's are, cry about diversity and offer up some scam about minimum wage increase and freebies for all, and and then slip in the real Manchurian candidate and hope for a field goal.
Wont be mentioned.

Next
What next? You said what will the democrats do. You weren't talking about Trump. Are you trolling your own topic?

Nope

Next

It wont be mentioned by any democrat that wants to win by 2020
as much as you wish for your hellfire

Wont be mentioned.

Next

Nope

Next
DEMOCRATS wont mention it. What part of that do you not comprehend?

Wont be mentioned.
You said won't be mentioned, not won't be mentioned by democrats. What part do you not comprehend?

Remember that shit?

What bs. Forced into better coverage? Higher deductibles and more expensive plans are not better coverage.

Yes better coverage

I don't see Anyone begging for their old coverage

I would guess a tax increase will be in the Democrats 2020 platform. They'll use it the same way Obama used it in '08, with promises to limit it to those making above a certain amount.

Sucker
I’m not surprised, Let us know when you’re being productive.
Been productive for 40 years

Remember that shit?

Those that kept their employer plan was only because the mandate kept being delayed and the employer provided plans would have had to pass the ACA "sniff test" which would have knocked even more people off or have doubled their costs and the amount of people that lost their healthcare insurance BECAUSE of the ACA mandate was 24 million.

Wont be mentioned.

Next

Nope

Next

It wont be mentioned by any democrat that wants to win by 2020
as much as you wish for your hellfire
Wrong, any democrat that wants to win will have to have a tax plan to counter Trumps or they are admitting that Trump was right.

This will not happen, next

Forum List

Back