So are we all in agreement that sexual harassment means........

I don't have to try when I have enough money. Why should I have to "try harder" for free when I don't have any money.

Friends are willing to help out.

Money is not the issue. If a lack of money is the problem, why do you expect someone else to fix it? Why not fix it yourself?

Friends are willing to help out? Help how? By letting you have sex with them when they are not sexually attracted to you? That is certainly not treating them like a friend. It is hypocritical of you to expect them to help ou out when you show no respect for them.

Why are women braver when capital is involved than for free; social morals for free is what most religious morals are about.

Why are women braver when capital is involved than for free; social morals for free is what most religious morals are about.

Most religious morals forbid premarital sex.

Women are plenty brave. What does bravery have to do with anything? Do you think they are scared of sex? Why is it that you think a woman only having sex with someone they are attracted to involves her being a coward?

Women are plenty brave. What does bravery have to do with anything? Do you think they are scared of sex? Why is it that you think a woman only having sex with someone they are attracted to involves her being a coward?
Why?

And, bearing false witness is being illegal to Ten simple Commandments from a God.

Why?

And, bearing false witness is being illegal to Ten simple Commandments from a God.

Why what?

And who is bearing false witness?

I am looking for girl friends who are willing to help me practice full body massage with happy ending and g spot focus work.

Platonic or non platonic ok.

How is that lying.

I am looking for girl friends who are willing to help me practice full body massage with happy ending and g spot focus work.

How is that lying.

Funny, when I ask questions you ignore them. But you ask questions I have already answered and expect answers.

How is that lying.

Funny, when I ask questions you ignore them. But you ask questions I have already answered and expect answers.
Nothing but diversion. How typical, right winger.

Diversion? From me? Sorry junior, you are the one trying to derail the discussion by continually trying to blame politics, morals ect ect.

This is what I am asking :

Does it require a woman ranger to be that brave?

It does not require that they be brave at all. Mainly it requires that they be attracted to you.

It does not require that they be brave at all. Mainly it requires that they be attracted to you.
LOL. You imply women don't like sex, simply because they are women.

LOL. You imply women don't like sex, simply because they are women.

Once again you are inventing things I did not say.

Women love sex, just like men. But you expect them to have sex with you because YOU want it, not because they are attracted to you. In ther words, in exchange for your friendship you demand a pity fuck.

I never take the right wing seriously.

I could place the same ad. and offer money, to prove you wrong.

Any women want to be girls and friends, and get all the practice you want?

Nice boy friends are willing to help out, not Only for fun but because practice makes perfect.

Good helpmeets really are, just that, as a custom and habit until it is indistinguishable from a moral.

Forum List

Back