So At the Trump Rally...

It's about time Trump and his supporters got honest about what they stand for. We who are not white have known this for over 40 years. Trump is a racist. Just admit it.

View attachment 964259
"White Boy Summer" Flag Unfurled on Stage at Trump's Detroit Rally

OOOOH!!! Race Card. Figures. No other cards to play?

02BF0B3D-140A-460C-B64F-886AFF1457EE.jpeg

Child, to you everything anyone but you c**ns do is nefarious.

SLANG DICTIONARY

white boy summer​

[ wahyt boi suhm-er ]

April 1, 2021

WHAT DOES WHITE BOY SUMMER MEAN?​

White boy summer is a phrase created and used on clothing merchandise by Chet Hanks, who is an actor and rapper and the son of actor Tom Hanks.
In social media posts, Hanks noted that he was not referring to “Trump, NASCAR type white,” but men like himself and white musicians Jon B. and Jack Harlow. He later tied the phrase to a particular style reflected by his clothing merchandise, which also featured the phrase Black Queen Summer. According to Hanks, white boy summer means “nothing but good vibes towards everybody.”

Here's some examples of White Boy Summer merchandise.

View attachment 964425

Is that what you envisioned, c**n? Perhaps you should stop promoting white supremacy.

White boy summer is a white supremacist thing. White supremacists run around trying to claim everyoone else is spreading hate because they oppose the white supremacists.

The song was hijacked by white supremacists.

Some "extremist" users also used "White Boy Summer" as their reaction to oppose political events, such as the Black Lives Matter protests. They used the term to refer to a utopia or war against their enemies. Among them was the white nationalist commentator Nick Fuentes, who used it as a slogan to disrupt an event hosted by the Conservative Political Action Conference with his followers.

Charlie Kirk, white racist, was not playing the song when he unfurled that flag, nor was his buddies singing it when they threw hats out to the audience. And at last check, Tom Hanks has no son named Charlie Kirk.

So, a white nationalist held up a flag and Trump is guilty. Bullshit.
The rest of us want him to close the border.
There ya go...

When I was a boy, they used to say, you are judged by the company you keep.

I find it interesting. You guys paint all Democrats with the Nancy Pelosi brush. It doesn’t matter what the Individual has done, they are on the same team as AOC and Pelosi. But that doesn’t apply where Trump is concerned. The fact that he is supported and surrounded by people pushing White Supremacy isn’t supposed to matter.

Not where Trump is concerned.

When it comes to Trump it is merely a coincidence that these hate filled lunatics are there. Of course if we get to what those hate filled lunatics are saying, you guys who claim that Trump and Republicans don’t support them, you seem to agree with them an awful lot.

I guess I’m different. I was raised to believe that All Men Were Created Equal. I was raised to believe we were all God’s children. I was taught that all people should be treated with respect.

Biden is much more of a criminal than Trump could ever imagine to be. Trump is a true patriot Biden is a traitor to the country. Only a loser would stick up for him.
You are out of your mind.

I have to give credit to IM2 for posting this. I never would have heard of Charlie Kirk if IM2 hadn't actually paid USMB to turn everyone on to this wonderful right-winger.

Thanks, IM2 Keep spreadin' the good word. :laughing0301:
/—-/ Follow him on YouTube as he humiliates liberal college students.

Forum List

Back