So At the Trump Rally...

So, a white nationalist held up a flag and Trump is guilty. Bullshit.
The rest of us want him to close the border.
NO, you don't.
There ya go...
Well, why didn't Trump do it?

Trump praises collapse of bipartisan border deal: 'I think it's ...​

1718788543829.png
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › senate › 4459861-tru...

Feb 9, 2024 — Former President Trump praised the demise of the bipartisan border deal Friday, taking credit helping to tank the legislation that took ...

Why didn't republicans?

Senate Republicans block bipartisan border security bill for ...​

1718788654265.png
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › us-news › article › may

May 23, 2024 — Democrats had forced vote to try to prove argument that Republicans are not serious about situation at US-Mexico border.

Not my circus, not my monkey.
My circus are the Jewish people, and Biden’s enabling of Iran to fund that savage massacre against innocent Jews, together with his refusal to take action against the antisemitic protests on liberal campuses, AND his statement that he is considering importing the Jew-hating Palestinians here, AND his throwing roadblocks in front of Israel as she tries to defeat the savage enemy, has some moderate Jewish Democrats rethinking their vote.

That means in Pennsylvania, where there are 500,000 Jews, a switch of just 5% of them from Biden to Trump can swing the state right there.

My circus are the Jewish people, and Biden’s enabling of Iran to fund that savage massacre against innocent Jews, together with his refusal to take action against the antisemitic protests on liberal campuses, AND his statement that he is considering importing the Jew-hating Palestinians here, AND his throwing roadblocks in front of Israel as she tries to defeat the savage enemy, has some moderate Jewish Democrats rethinking their vote.

That means in Pennsylvania, where there are 500,000 Jews, a switch of just 5% of them from Biden to Trump can swing the state right there.

Yeah. Those Jews will get a much better deal with the Nazi’s helping Trump right?

Yeah. Those Jews will get a much better deal with the Nazi’s helping Trump right?
Those fringe Nazis have NO impact on Jews. Never came across a single one in my life.

- I have, however, since official high-level Dems say it’s OK (depending on context) to call for the genocide of Jews, had to walk by a bunch of pro-Palestinian antisemites marching around yelling “Death to Jews.”

- Ever since the Islamic terrorists launched that savage, subhuman attack on Israeli Jews, the Dems have allowed antisemitism to spread like wildfire on college campuses, and Biden didn’t do a single thing to stop it.

- Under Biden, my shul has had to hire a former Marine - fully armed - to stand in front of the building for services, as protection from the liberals.

- Under Biden, a friend of mine was harassed looking at Chanukah decorations.

- Under Biden, some people I removing their mezuzah from their front door post to avoid vandalism.

The fact is that antisemitism has more than quadrupled under Biden, and his wish-washy approach has enabled it - and the liberals have bought into it. Take a count of the antisemitic remarks even from this forum, and you’ll see they’re 10:1 coming from leftists.

Those fringe Nazis have NO impact on Jews. Never came across a single one in my life.

- I have, however, since official high-level Dems say it’s OK (depending on context) to call for the genocide of Jews, had to walk by a bunch of pro-Palestinian antisemites marching around yelling “Death to Jews.”

- Ever since the Islamic terrorists launched that savage, subhuman attack on Israeli Jews, the Dems have allowed antisemitism to spread like wildfire on college campuses, and Biden didn’t do a single thing to stop it.

- Under Biden, my shul has had to hire a former Marine - fully armed - to stand in front of the building for services, as protection from the liberals.

- Under Biden, a friend of mine was harassed looking at Chanukah decorations.

- Under Biden, some people I removing their mezuzah from their front door post to avoid vandalism.

The fact is that antisemitism has more than quadrupled under Biden, and his wish-washy approach has enabled it - and the liberals have bought into it. Take a count of the antisemitic remarks even from this forum, and you’ll see they’re 10:1 coming from leftists.

Tell me another one.

It's about time Trump and his supporters got honest about what they stand for. We who are not white have known this for over 40 years. Trump is a racist. Just admit it.

View attachment 964259
"White Boy Summer" Flag Unfurled on Stage at Trump's Detroit Rally

Fake news. You're just worried because Trump is going to pull 20% of the black vote this time -- or more.

1989? You are claiming Trump did something wrong 27 years ago, before he was president.

You never tead the original story, you were told what to think, and now you question me?

Without knowing a thing about the story I will trust the good judgement of trump
I live in the NYC METRO area. I remember it well

What Trump did to the Central Park Five was disgraceful racism

It's about time Trump and his supporters got honest about what they stand for. We who are not white have known this for over 40 years. Trump is a racist. Just admit it.

View attachment 964259

You're trying to make the case that TRUMP! is a racist by citing actions taken by people who are NOT TRUMP!? Why don't you cite actual racist quotes he made about a racial jungle for his kids to grow up in, or show us where he fought desegregation, stuff like that?

Blacks who still vote Dems are willing slaves to their former slave owning Dixiecrats.

Congrats.

Fake news. You're just worried because Trump is going to pull 20% of the black vote this time -- or more.
Might even be 30% of black men.

And the reason is simple: while there is an underclass of irresponsible fathers who hang out on the street and live off Baby Mamas’ welfare, MOST black men are working-class with moderate paying jobs who support their children - and they are struggling to put groceries on the table and gas in the tank.

They know life was much better under Trump, and they say so. They know that all the lies about “Dems are better for blacks” and “Trump is racist” are desperate ploys for Biden to get relected.

View attachment 964259

Another bullshit TRUMP IS A RACIST thread by the racist POS RD2.

I note there isn’t a single thing in the OP said or done by Trump.

Your act is old and tired, fake black racist.

So, a white nationalist held up a flag and Trump is guilty.
Trump is guilty of legitimizing racism and ignorance.
Anymore dumb questions?
Bullshit.
The rest of us want him to close the border.
Mexico is our #1 trading partner. The border could never be "closed" without also closing down the U.S. economy.
But Trump TOLD you he was going to "close" the border so you swallowed that stupidity hook, line, and sinker didn't you?

Might even be 30% of black men.

And the reason is simple: while there is an underclass of irresponsible fathers who hang out on the street and live off Baby Mamas’ welfare, MOST black men are working-class with moderate paying jobs who support their children - and they are struggling to put groceries on the table and gas in the tank.

They know life was much better under Trump, and they say so. They know that all the lies about “Dems are better for blacks” and “Trump is racist” are desperate ploys for Biden to get relected.
How do they know life would be better under Trump?

Bullshit

View attachment 964259

LOL

1718804792707.png

Forum List

Back