So At the Trump Rally...

They had the rapist. They had his DNA and his testimony.

They had no evidence that any of those kids were involved
But more than that… Trump had them tried convicted and executed BEFORE the trial.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
But more than that… Trump had them tried convicted and executed BEFORE the trial.

Trump was a private citizen then. Private citizens also have First Amendment rights and are entitled to their opinions.

Obama didn't cause those things. But this is another prime example of how white racists don't take responsibility for what their behavior caused.
Black supremacist on the Rampage. Pretty embarrassing huh?

You can tell me mentioning what Trump did with the Central Park Five thing stings

All they can do is attack me

Stings? Personally I don't give a fuck what his opinion was about those little bastards. I'm not hiring him on the basis of something he said back in the 1980's. I'm hiring him to fix the clusterfuck you progressives created in my country and to unfuck it.

And he has my blessings to do that with all available means.

She doesn't have one.
Read the numbers and weep, Black voters are just sayin No to Joe. Here's an excerpt from one of MANY sources that say the same thing:

In both states, Biden sees his support decline from 2020. In Pennsylvania, 56.2 percent of surveyed Black voters say they would vote for Biden today, down 20 percentage points from those who say they voted for him in 2020. In Michigan, 54.4 percent of surveyed Black voters say they support Biden, down 22 percentage points from those who say they voted for him in 2020.

Stings? Personally I don't give a fuck what his opinion was about those little bastards. I'm not hiring him on the basis of something he said back in the 1980's. I'm hiring him to fix the clusterfuck you progressives created in my country and to unfuck it.

And he has my blessings to do that with all available means.
You don’t give a shit but black folks do and you know it.

That is what stings

Nobody is hearing this. We all now what this is.

Child, to you everything anyone but you c**ns do is nefarious.

SLANG DICTIONARY

white boy summer​

[ wahyt boi suhm-er ]

April 1, 2021

WHAT DOES WHITE BOY SUMMER MEAN?​

White boy summer is a phrase created and used on clothing merchandise by Chet Hanks, who is an actor and rapper and the son of actor Tom Hanks.
In social media posts, Hanks noted that he was not referring to “Trump, NASCAR type white,” but men like himself and white musicians Jon B. and Jack Harlow. He later tied the phrase to a particular style reflected by his clothing merchandise, which also featured the phrase Black Queen Summer. According to Hanks, white boy summer means “nothing but good vibes towards everybody.”

Here's some examples of White Boy Summer merchandise.

1718769499355.png

Is that what you envisioned, c**n? Perhaps you should stop promoting white supremacy.

Last edited:
You’re denying that Trump took out that full page ad calling for the death penalty for those five innocent black kids?

1989? You are claiming Trump did something wrong 27 years ago, before he was president.

You never tead the original story, you were told what to think, and now you question me?

Without knowing a thing about the story I will trust the good judgement of trump

Forum List

Back