So dem/lib owner of Amazon sells books the Holocaust never happened

As long as the books about the so called Holocaust are listed in the "fiction" category of Amazon.

I don't see the problem? ... :cool:

Last edited:
Books we do not like or disagree with should be burned in the public square. Also, books wrote by people we don't like should be burned. At some point, the authors of these books, if they are still alive, should be enslaved as laborers and worked until they die from starvation or work accidents.

As long as the books about the so called Holocaust are listed in the "fiction" category of Amazon.

you were there, sunni ------along with the rapist dogs of the UMMAH and the slutty whores that lick the shit of al nabi?

you were there, sunni ------along with the rapist dogs of the UMMAH and the slutty whores that lick the shit of al nabi?
What the hell are you whining about now? And why are you trolling another forum member and not staying on topic?

Anyone who doesn't believe the Holocaust happened is in my opinion an idiot, but they also have the right to their beliefs.

There's no reason on this planet than anyone of Jewish heritage should vote dem
That is strange, isn't it.

Interesting fact: between 2008 and 2012 there was a 24 point shift from Dem to Republican. I don't think the Repubs had anything to do with that. We have Obama to thank.

Last edited:
Bezos owns the Washington Post as well. His politics are libertarian and he is all about privatization. Like a lot. Amazon sells all kinds of books including fact free books.

Bezos owns the Washington Post as well. His politics are libertarian and he is all about privatization. Like a lot. Amazon sells all kinds of books including fact free books.
Yep. I like the empire he's created. Not a fan of WaPo, but I love Amazon and how he's empowered the little guy. I even have a couple kindles up there -- all factual books of course.

Yep. I like the empire he's created. Not a fan of WaPo, but I love Amazon and how he's empowered the little guy. I even have a couple kindles up there -- all factual books of course.

I like the ability to locate out of print books. I dislike the fake reviews and the layout. I'm not a fan of Bezos. I don't like his politics.

Amen. People can't be stopped from publishing what they write, but they can't stop the book places from placing the book where ever they want to either. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back