So, Do You Think We're Headed For Another Civil War?

Do You Think That We're Headed For Another Civil War?

• Total voters
More like mayhem in certain cities as globalist keep pushing their fascist agendas. People get angry when they get hungry and desperate feeling and that is the goal of this countries enemies both domestic and foreign.

If it fought along political lines the enemy could be your neighbors. maybe members of your own family. Not something I would want to think about

I'm pretty sure that they were being sarcastic.

Well, I don't think it's gone physical yet,.. with the good guys anyways, not our enemies.
I wouldn't start picking enemies yet, if I were you. There is almost never any advantage to chalking up an enemies list, politics being a very fluid environment.

Cool, another impending CW thread. Do we just save time by cutting and pasting all the old threads here?

Could your government help the Mexican government crush the drug cartels? That would solve problems.

Possibly, but not under our current administration that never does anything.

I think it's very possible that we could see shootouts and assassinations rather than an intersectional war with thousands against thousands in a pitched battle.

Depends on the specific definition of the term.

We don't seem to care much about definitions at this point.

You wouldn't call illegal immigrants that murder teenagers our enemies?
The ones that actually do murder somebody (including murdered teenagers) yes. Fact is the vast, vast majority, never murder or attack anybody, no matter what the far right would like you to believe. The majority try to keep a lower profile to avoid being noticed and maybe kicked out. I know of a state attorney general that ran down a pedestrian and did not even have anybody go look for the body until the next day. Does that make all politician my enemy? No.

Wonder why that hasn’t been attempted before?
:rolleyes:
Bellies were full.

The stomach drives all.

If this shortage shit, and this inflation issues get out of hand.

Americans are gonna look around at their crime rates, and their towns filled with illegals

compounded by a government who not only ignores them, but punishes them when they do speak up.

Shit is gonna start popping off.

But news flash...your government has already prepared for you.

"DHS officials have repeatedly denied stockpiling ammunition, but AP reports claim that the agency plans to buy more than 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition over the next four or five years, and has already bought 360,000 rounds of hollow point bullets and 1.5 billion rounds in 2012."

Those bullets are not for an invading army...hollow points are against the Geneva Conventions...those are for you!

Well depend on how absurd the rabid right becomes when they lose the next election.

Forum List

Back