So, Does Anybody Still Support Biden?

If you seriously have to ask that , then it's clear that you haven't made the effort to accurately understand the perspectives, life experiences, priorities and opinions of over half the electorate.

That's your fault, not theirs. You might want to consider opening your world a little. Your call.
More than half the electorate did not vote for Biden.

Democrats cheated.

I will call on you on it ever time you forget it.

16A4C5BD-3DE0-4E4E-A090-2DDF70035646.jpeg

Lol this motherfucker thinks Afghanistan is going to make China rich :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Read this, you stupid motherfucker.

A recently unearthed 2007 United States Geological Service survey appears to have discovered nearly $1 trillion in mineral deposits in Afghanistan, far beyond any previously known reserves and enough to fundamentally alter the Afghan economy and perhaps the Afghan war itself.

6. Chinese Interest
American officials also fear that resource-hungry China will try to dominate the development of Afghanistan’s mineral wealth which would upset the United States, given its heavy investment in the region. After winning the bid for its Aynak copper mine in Logar Province, China clearly wants more, American officials said.

Who is being nice? We are leaving. There’s no need to be nice to the Taliban.

You really don't get it do you? I'm talking about how the fact that Afghanistan is probably going to be pissed at us for leaving them and the Taliban is going to go after us next once they realize (if not already) that our border is currently unsecure.

He didn't do the "right" thing. As has been posted in another thread, he abandoned Afghanistan after his crime family was paid millions by the Chinese. The Chinese have interest in Afghanistan's trillion dollar deposits of lithium. The Chinese are friendly with the Taliban and will "help them" recover it for use in making batteries.

I don't care why he did it. If China paid him $10 million, then thank you China.

Read this, you stupid motherfucker.

A recently unearthed 2007 United States Geological Service survey appears to have discovered nearly $1 trillion in mineral deposits in Afghanistan, far beyond any previously known reserves and enough to fundamentally alter the Afghan economy and perhaps the Afghan war itself.

6. Chinese Interest
American officials also fear that resource-hungry China will try to dominate the development of Afghanistan’s mineral wealth which would upset the United States, given its heavy investment in the region. After winning the bid for its Aynak copper mine in Logar Province, China clearly wants more, American officials said.
China trying to take over Afghanistan is pretty much the best thing that could happen to the US given what happens to countries that go there.

You really don't get it do you? I'm talking about how the fact that Afghanistan is probably going to be pissed at us for leaving them and the Taliban is going to go after us next once they realize (if not already) that our border is currently unsecure.
What does the Taliban have to gain by “going after us”?

I didn't vote for Biden. If the election was tomorrow I would. I said when Trump said he was going to pull the troops that if he did I would consider voting for him. He didn't.

Now Biden needs to follow through and I doubt he runs again and this doesn't bleed over to Harris but I absolutely support him finally doing the right thing.
Surrendering to 7th Century barbarians and giving them billions of dollars' worth of modern military hardware is not "the right thing".

Biden supporters are morons.

Forum List

Back