So, Does Anybody Still Support Biden?

Surrendering to 7th Century barbarians and giving them billions of dollars' worth of modern military hardware is not "the right thing".

Biden supporters are morons.

If you don't want to do that the thing to do is NOT send it there to start with. When you do stupid things, bad things are going to happen. We have been doing stupid things for a very long time.

Everything and everybody! They're a terrorist group! Please tell me you really aren't that stupid. :rolleyes:
I don’t think it’s a stretch to say that the Taliban has zero chance to control anyone or anything in this country.

You need to take a chill pill.

China trying to take over Afghanistan is pretty much the best thing that could happen to the US given what happens to countries that go there.
China supports the Taliban. The CCP won't send troops to fight them. They'll send equipment and technology to mine the lithium deposits.

Not putting our soldiers in harms way is the absolute best way to support the country. You are the one that wants to put them in needless harms way.

They're still in harms way, just a different kind.

Democrats like seeing people who help America get slaughtered. They hope it will serve as a warning to others who might want to help The Great Satan.
Stupidest longest war ever except for maybe Iraq. George Bush was an idiot. Mission accomplished! I am very pleased that Afghanistan is not having a civil war. I only pray the Taliban means some of what they say. And maybe they do 20 years they must have learned something.

Forum List

Back