so everyone should have guns?

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
A little history

black-panthers.png

Liberals should not be allowed to have guns, mix chemicals, handle sharp objects, walk alongside a busy highway. They should be allowed their continued practice of picking their noses in public, in slurring their speech, and in speaking incoherent sentences.

Evidently Reagan was right, seen what's happening on the south side of Shitcago lately?

no problems with blacks and Panthers having guns , Reagans law , think it was the 'mulford act' is bad law . I think that he did a couple bad gun laws !!

Everyone except felons, criminals, and Muslim immigrants...
Nah, give them guns but bury them to their neck with a spoon in their mouth. They get the gun if they get out.

they deserve their chance. I don't have control issues. khazar bulldykes and conservative men do.

smart muslims in the USA are buying guns left and right . Felons , nonviolent felons should have ALL Rights restored the moment they step out of prison after serving their terms .

ran away from your McCarthy thread already? That's a record

guano has had to resort to hit and run posts because he has his ass handed to him so quickly these days. What's funny is he points to this and ignores the fact that gun laws were passed to keep blacks disarmed...... He really doesn't seem to understand that he screwed up his own thread. How stupid is that?

End prisons, courts, lawyers and cops. Issue everyone with a gun.

Then we'll sort it out. Haha!

That was our policy in Iraq for the first few months. Didn't go so well...
We toppled the regime in 2 weeks. I'd say we did a spectacular job.

And yet, could not win the war...

Thanks to politicians. The soldiers did their job, but, as usual, the politicians screwed up what they accomplished.

End prisons, courts, lawyers and cops. Issue everyone with a gun.

Then we'll sort it out. Haha!

That was our policy in Iraq for the first few months. Didn't go so well...
We toppled the regime in 2 weeks. I'd say we did a spectacular job.

And yet, could not win the war...
What are you talking about? We won, the war is over and its been over for a long time. Is shit fucked up over there? Hell yeah it is...thats what happens when you lose a war. Keep up dummy.

Forum List

Back