So Flake wants a week long FBI investigation

Flake is obviously a rookie and hasn't learned yet that the leftist jackals will stab him in the back later on down the road. They're playing nicey nice now and he thinks he's making bipartisan friends. He'll learn.

Flake is retiring, he could not give a shit.
If he didn't give a shit he wouldn't have given in. He may be retiring from the Senate, but he's not retiring from politics.
Not everyone sees this as a tug of war. Why wouldn't everyone have wanted this to be investigated? Is it so insignificant? Sexual assault ain't nothin, huh?

Brett Kavanaugh fails to answer whether he is the drunk "Bart O'Kavanaugh" named in book

Now we know why Bart...er...I mean Brett threw his running buddy under the bus during his testimony.

"Mark Judge was a friend of ours in high school who developed a very serious drinking problem–an addiction problem–that lasted decades and was difficult for him to escape from.”

Judge has been very open about his issues. He did not throw anyone under a bus.

Oh, and his answer was great!

The FBI Investigation is just the cover story for the Dems frantic attempts to assassinate Kavanaugh. BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

Why are the Republicans worried about what the Democrats think?

When the Democrats could care less about Republicans concerning anything.

I detest these RINO Republicans with a passion. .... :mad-61:

Republicans don't care about what Democrats think. Evidently, a few of them care what their constituents think.

Here's the thing: None of the alleged witnesses are obligated to speak to the FBI.

Having witnessed the debacle the Democrats created, would you talk to them? I sure wouldn't.

What smelly crack did you pull this one from? They can simply show up with a subpoena.

What To Do if the FBI Contacts You

Correct - but if they show up with a subpoena and take you in -
You may be entitled to have your attorney present, but they WILL be talking to you.
They have many ways of legally applying pressure.
Don't lie

The FBI is allowed to talk all they want, but the person talked to is not obligated to respond. To take you in, they need probable cause that you committed a federal crime.

Flake is obviously a rookie and hasn't learned yet that the leftist jackals will stab him in the back later on down the road. They're playing nicey nice now and he thinks he's making bipartisan friends. He'll learn.

If he didn't give a shit he wouldn't have given in. He may be retiring from the Senate, but he's not retiring from politics.
Not everyone sees this as a tug of war. Why wouldn't everyone have wanted this to be investigated? Is it so insignificant? Sexual assault ain't nothin, huh?

Where does it end? Once they look into the Ford thing and it comes back empty, should they then have a different investigation into the 2nd lady and her bull shit story?

Then after that is done they have this person that Avenatti is keeping in reserve in case the first 2 fail.

They did not investigate allegations of sexual molestation in previous background checks.

th

Republicans surely know the out come if the FBI is allowed to investigate. All that is going to happen is after a week whatever comes out Flake will be pressured once again by the democrats to say something along the lines of with this new information I think we need to postpone the vote for more time, or with this new information I can't vote for Kavanaugh. It's nothing but further stalling and going in circles accomplishing nothing.
Flake said it isn't so much to get more info as to extinguish the complaints from the Democrats that an investigation wasn't done.

What are they complaining for when they had three weeks to turn over information or at least confide that they had something else important to investigate? they wait to the deadline then complain when they know damn well the Republicans would just want to move forward. Havn't you noticed the Democrats are always complaining? paying for people to scream at the top of their lungs while a proceeding is going on.

Republicans surely know the out come if the FBI is allowed to investigate. All that is going to happen is after a week whatever comes out Flake will be pressured once again by the democrats to say something along the lines of with this new information I think we need to postpone the vote for more time, or with this new information I can't vote for Kavanaugh. It's nothing but further stalling and going in circles accomplishing nothing.

I dont think Kavenaugh is going to make it now, thats my feeling

Why are the Republicans worried about what the Democrats think?

When the Democrats could care less about Republicans concerning anything.

I detest these RINO Republicans with a passion. .... :mad-61:

Republicans don't care about what Democrats think. Evidently, a few of them care what their constituents think.
Rs are currently pissed at this capitulation.

It's been pointed out numerous times by republicans on the committee that the democrats sat on this letter since July. Why wasn't it investigated when Feinstein received the letter?

Yale buddies dispute Kavanaugh's entire representation of himself.
I thought he tried to come off too fucking perfect, too.

Kavanaugh's Yale classmates take issue with his 'choir boy' self-presentation on Fox News

And he's got a gambling problem, too.

Does Brett Kavanaugh have a gambling problem? Sen. Sheldon Whitehou...

Kavanaugh's Washington Nationals tickets have attracted particular notice, since they amounted to between $60,000 and $200,000 of his credit card and personal debts in 2016,........ no senators had asked Kavanaugh about that particular eyebrow-raising aspect of his financial background because there wasn't enough time."""

I guess since the sexual assault did not stick, now you will paint him with a gambling problem.

What's next after that fails?

Kicking puppies.
Eating babies.
Untoward behavior with goats.

Sky's the limit.

This isn't about Trump.

Kavanaugh's Yale classmates take issue with his 'choir boy' self-presentation on Fox News

Kavanaugh's Washington Nationals tickets have attracted particular notice, since they amounted to between $60,000 and $200,000 of his credit card and personal debts in 2016,........ no senators had asked Kavanaugh about that particular eyebrow-raising aspect of his financial background because there wasn't enough time."""

I guess since the sexual assault did not stick, now you will paint him with a gambling problem.

Kicking puppies.
Eating babies.
Untoward behavior with goats.

Sky's the limit.

This isn't about Trump.
Yes it is.
And about murdering babies.

Oh well, this will set a new precident. I hope you Democrats are ready for your new future. Every politician now needs to be held liable for whatever They did as a teenager. I'm pretty sure B Clinton never would have made it as president under that scrutiny.

Sorry you posted a lie about what she could remember about the attack and got called out on it.
Facts must be a challenge for you.
I didn't accuse him of gambling. Whitehouse did.
I report. You make shit up.

I did not post a lie, I was unaware that she found that bit of her memory.

Still...

how long before she remembers the date....

a month? 6 months?

and the address it 'happened'?

a year? 5 years?

If an investigation takes place in which ALL noted individuals are questioned, locations are documented & confirmed, and the investigation is actually pursued in a professional & non-partisan fashion, I believe valuable information can be gleaned.

Would a single democrat be changed no matter what results were reported? If not, why do it when the truth won't matter?

Forum List

Back