So funny how MSM essentially ignored $13 billion deal with Boeing and Vietnam brokered by Trump

From your link:

Vietjet is doubling down on its bet for the 737 MAX, which is an updated version of the workhorse single-aisle 737 model. It already had 100 of the planes on order following a 2016 deal, though none have been delivered so far.

So Vietjet has already "purchased" 100 of these planes in 2016, when Obama was President, but hasn't taken delivery of ANY of them. The Vietnamese also recently purchased 100 planes from a French firm. But they haven't actually bought or paid for ANY of the now 300 planes on order.

Another sham of a "Deal Memo" signed by Trump.

"
brokered by Trump"

Madeup nonsense...
When all else fails, read the link. :rolleyes:

Now why the hell would they do that?? They don't need no stinking facts.

Did you read the link? Because even the link states that all Trump did was oversee the signing

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

And of course he is the first president ever to be at a signing and try to claim part of the process behind the signing......

"
brokered by Trump"

Madeup nonsense...

Did you read the link? Because even the link states that all Trump did was oversee the signing

And of course he is the first president ever to be at a signing and try to claim part of the process behind the signing......

I have not said a word about Trump, just you sheep that think he was responsible and were too stupid to even read their own link but then insult people for not reading it.

Nice deselecting though, way to cover for your fellow sheep to try and lessen their embarrassment

"
brokered by Trump"

Madeup nonsense...

I have not said a word about Trump, just you sheep that think he was responsible and were too stupid to even read their own link but then insult people for not reading it.

Nice deselecting though, way to cover for your fellow sheep to try and lessen their embarrassment

Brokered is the wrong word used by the OP, but am is my Statement wrong?

Picture a Democrat in office, at a Summit with a Whoa Fat!, and the icing on the cake a big US company signing with Vietnam, a country we have a bad history with.

CNN would be shouting said Dem President's praises, but since the MSM hates Trump, its a page 30 article at best.

He was there at the signing. Did he have anything to do with the deal for the signing??

Unknown. But he's doing what every President before him has done.

Go Trump

Brokered is the wrong word used by the OP, but am is my Statement wrong?

Picture a Democrat in office, at a Summit with a Whoa Fat!, and the icing on the cake a big US company signing with Vietnam, a country we have a bad history with.

CNN would be shouting said Dem President's praises, but since the MSM hates Trump, its a page 30 article at best.

You are not wrong, they all do it and their sheep buy into it. There is very little difference between the left wing and the right wing, just mirror images of themselves.

Forum List

Back