So God Gave Us Trump

God would never ever give us any of of the candidates we have now. Rest assured and Bible proven. We've reached the bottom of the barrel. Irrefutable fact.

I thought whataboutism was just a deflection tactic, by claiming that the person doing the accusing is just as bad or worse. So I don't see why you can't have whataboutism unless both sides do it, that doesn't make sense imo.

That said, both sides definitely DO do it. All the flippin time.

When that becomes all I see on threads, this is my reaction: :banghead:
You just admitted it yourself.

I thought whataboutism was just a deflection tactic, by claiming that the person doing the accusing is just as bad or worse.

Oh look, someone's pulling an "abu" going around spitefully giving me fake news reactions. :lol: On posts that are factually correct, but I won't hold my breath on you splainin' yourself, OPDQ, since you never do.

And this is not even counting the 4 or 5 spiteful reactions from earlier today.

Screenshot-286.png

Oh look, someone's pulling an "abu" going around spitefully giving me fake news reactions. :lol: On posts that are factually correct, but I won't hold my breath on you splainin' yourself, OPDQ, since you never do.

And this is not even counting the 4 or 5 spiteful reactions from earlier today.

Screenshot-286.png

So have you called the politeness police yet?

I'm waiting, but I won't be up all night.

The Trump campaign posted a new ad to Truth Social today. I am genuinely curious, if God gave us Trump, then why did God allow him to lose in 2020? If you’re of the conspiratorial mind that the election was stolen, please explain why it is God allowed election to be stolen?

This is yet another cringe moment of his campaign. Please tell me again, how this is not a cult.

Some supporters seem to want to sell the notion that God have us Trump. Naturally, it’s a silly thing to argue. But Trump enjoyed it and shared their silliness.

This gets the TDS juices flowing in those already badly afflicted with Long Covid TDS.

The Trump campaign posted a new ad to Truth Social today. I am genuinely curious, if God gave us Trump, then why did God allow him to lose in 2020? If you’re of the conspiratorial mind that the election was stolen, please explain why it is God allowed election to be stolen?

This is yet another cringe moment of his campaign. Please tell me again, how this is not a cult.

Deep State has blown out of control since the housing bust. Racking up over $1.5T over-spending every year on average. They live like elite royalty cradle to grave, now destroying whats left of the Country. Police State and stolen Elections are the norm. Anything goes.//

Trump was us…..sensible GOVT. we wanted it cleaned up and reigned in. We sent him, God sent him? Whatever. It was a miracle. We tried. It failed when they launched the virus . They fight anyone or anything trying to slow the corruption, wealth and 24-7 party-time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back