So God Gave Us Trump

From the article: “Trump has long had a solid base of support among evangelical Christians in the United States, and polls show that a high portion believes that God anointed him to rule.”

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN? HOW MANY IS A “HIGH PORTION”. and so what of they do?

How many Arabs claim Allah runs their lives. I never see the cult shit on them.
Inshallah.

Well yes - the video is a bit much. I have to wonder if it is even real.
Trump sharing it? - makes perfect sense, his ego is one of his biggest faults. Maybe his biggest.

well i saw a campaign speech in Newton, IA, by Trump, on Fox News US just now, in which he states that Biden got the US and NATO into 2 wars already (Ukraine and Israel).. and i can agree that Biden's weak international image directly led to those wars...

that said, i really think Trump should refrain from implying he's some kind of Messiah.
I don’t equate saying god made me to me saying I am a messiah

Give the OP a break. He/she/it needs attention. He/she/it admitted to me that he/she/it actually made that video.

Twisted shit.

A photo illustration shows computer screens displaying former president Donald Trump's newly released digital trading card collection as revealed in an online announcement on his platform. (AFP)

He is also a superhero….you tards.

From the article: “Trump has long had a solid base of support among evangelical Christians in the United States, and polls show that a high portion believes that God anointed him to rule.”

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN? HOW MANY IS A “HIGH PORTION”. and so what of they do?

How many Arabs claim Allah runs their lives. I never see the cult shit on them.
Evangelicals support an antichrist, by supporting Trump.

Trump is the 100% opposite, of Christ and what He taught.

There is no amount of twisting and turning and spinning that can change that FACT.

Last edited:
You can't have whataboutism unless both sides do it. That's what whataboutism means.

I thought whataboutism was just a deflection tactic, by claiming that the person doing the accusing is just as bad or worse. So I don't see why you can't have whataboutism unless both sides do it, that doesn't make sense imo.

That said, both sides definitely DO do it. All the flippin time.

When that becomes all I see on threads, this is my reaction: :banghead:

Forum List

Back