So God Gave Us Trump

Deep State has blown out of control since the housing bust. Racking up over $1.5T over-spending every year on average. They live like elite royalty cradle to grave, now destroying whats left of the Country. Police State and stolen Elections are the norm. Anything goes.//

Trump was us…..sensible GOVT. we wanted it cleaned up and reigned in. We sent him, God sent him? Whatever. It was a miracle. We tried. It failed when they launched the virus . They fight anyone or anything trying to slow the corruption, wealth and 24-7 party-time.

Trump added $9 Trillion to the debt.

He was you wasn't he.

God gave us his only Son Jesus. That's who he gave. To mention any other person is pure idiocy. God is not going to give us all the various Uber wealthy candidates. He preached against those types.

Delbert's using last month's Democrat talking points, and those can literally change and even contradict themselves from day to

day. It's not about reality, it's about perception and deception.

Don't take anything a demoquack says seriously

The Trump campaign posted a new ad to Truth Social today. I am genuinely curious, if God gave us Trump, then why did God allow him to lose in 2020? If you’re of the conspiratorial mind that the election was stolen, please explain why it is God allowed election to be stolen?

This is yet another cringe moment of his campaign. Please tell me again, how this is not a cult.

Whats the significance of Melanias friends coming round for lunch ? And trump telling them to come back.
What does that even mean?

Trump is God's way of testing Christians and they FLUNKED
And how would you know this, heathen
maxresdefault.jpg

The Trump campaign posted a new ad to Truth Social today. I am genuinely curious, if God gave us Trump, then why did God allow him to lose in 2020? If you’re of the conspiratorial mind that the election was stolen, please explain why it is God allowed election to be stolen?

This is yet another cringe moment of his campaign. Please tell me again, how this is not a cult.

Your chronic TDS has robbed you of any vestiges of a sense of humor.

Very sad.

But there is hope...

Forum List

Back