So Hamilton wants Diversity and the Right's response is to boycott. Safe Space from Broadway? Yep

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
If you didnt know the right now wants a safe space from big bad Broadway actors who had the unmitigated gall as to promote such things like diversity and tolerance of others.

HOW DARE THEY?!?

Now they right is all whipped up because....I'm not really sure actually. Pence was there and when they did something other than kiss his ring its time to cry about big meanies in makeup scaring you. LMAO

If you didnt know the right now wants a safe space from big bad Broadway actors who had the unmitigated gall as to promote such things like diversity and tolerance of others.

HOW DARE THEY?!?

Now they right is all whipped up because....I'm not really sure actually. Pence was there and when they did something other than kiss his ring its time to cry about big meanies in makeup scaring you. LMAO

Just applying the rules you twats apply to others.

And the fact that their casting adverts are "whites need not apply", any call for diversity from them is comical at best.

Pence took it well, telling his kids that such is the voice of democracy.

Only the troglodyte, Trump, and his bolshevik Alt Right minions ran for their safe spaces.

HOW DARE THEY?!?

And the fact that their casting adverts are "whites need not apply", any call for diversity from them is comical at best.
As usual you apply the rules unevenly and end up looking stupid.

Pence took the caution well. You should, too, and get out of your safe space, you snowflake.

HOW DARE THEY?!?

Pence took the caution well. You should, too, and get out of your safe space, you snowflake.

And Trump overdid it, well, like Trump. And the Hamilton crowd booed him like a bunch of petulant children. and The Hamilton actors weren't looking for a discussion, they were looking to give a smarmy public sermon. If they wanted a discussion they could have asked to see him in private.

Hot Air has a good synopsis on it.

Nobody really wins in the Hamilton message situation

HOW DARE THEY?!?

And Trump overdid it, well, like Trump. And the Hamilton crowd booed him like a bunch of petulant children. and The Hamilton actors weren't looking for a discussion, they were looking to give a smarmy public sermon. If they wanted a discussion they could have asked to see him in private.

Why in private?

Trump is the President of all Americans, and any American can address him publicly any time he so wants.

HOW DARE THEY?!?

Why in private?

Trump is the President of all Americans, and any American can address him publicly any time he so wants.

That's what you do if you want a "discussion". What they did is score points with their progressive audience at the expense of Pence, who also had to endure petulant children booing him.

Pence took the high road, Trump went Trump, and the Hamilton idiots ended up allowing people to bring up the 'whites need not apply" advert from a few months ago they thought they got past.

Pence took it well, telling his kids that such is the voice of democracy.

Only the troglodyte, Trump, and his bolshevik Alt Right minions ran for their safe spaces.

Stepping up and engaging isn't a safe space, Fake. Had Barry and Hellary realized that, the Middle East wouldn't be the current hellhole it is now. Don't worry though Fake, the President will clean up the mess you safe space snowflakes left behind.

HOW DARE THEY?!?

650x366

The whites that are in it arent allowed to be in it you say? Thats funny

HOW DARE THEY?!?

Trump slammed and disrespected Obama for 8 years about a fake damn lie...and now he wants respect...Not going to happen.

HOW DARE THEY?!?

650x366

hamilton_casting_call_0329.jpg

Opting to not see a play is now a 'safe space'

looks like another term is being used for something it's not.

I'll have to record that in my little book of 'what things actually don't mean, but do"

I think Trump's term in office in relation to media attacks will be many times worse than Obama's.

Marty thinks that if he imagines whites arent allowed then laughing at any call for diversity is silly. The problem is that his imagination is at odds with reality but that doesnt matter. His real goal is to laugh at calls for diversity because thats sooo funny

HOW DARE THEY?!?

650x366

hamilton_casting_call_0329.jpg
So you gots a meme.

Forum List

Back