So he was just a misunderstood disaffected hilly billy ehh?

The stupidity belongs solely to those who believe all Muslims are "terrorist," that the Koran should be "banned," and Muslims "prohibited" from entering the country as a consequence of the shooting.

He probably saw a Confederate Flag.

Liberal Retards will believe anything that fits the narrative.

The stupidity belongs solely to those who believe all Muslims are "terrorist," that the Koran should be "banned," and Muslims "prohibited" from entering the country as a consequence of the shooting.
Ya cause after all thousands upon thousands of armed Muslims murdering anyone that gets in their way is no evidence Islam is responsible right?

Ya cause after all thousands upon thousands of armed Muslims murdering anyone that gets in their way is no evidence Islam is responsible right?

If somehow Christianity had been banned back in its violent era, would it still be gone today?

And the spinning & deflecting for the PC-protected religion continues.

Who said he was a disaffected hillbilly?
I guess you missed where CNN and a couple other outlets talking heads all claimed they had no way of knowing why he committed the terror attack and tried to paint it as a person with firearm fetish.

Who said he was a disaffected hillbilly?
I guess you missed where CNN and a couple other outlets talking heads all claimed they had no way of knowing why he committed the terror attack and tried to paint it as a person with firearm fetish.
Yeah, I did miss that. But thanks for confirming that hillbillies have firearm fetishes.

If somehow Christianity had been banned back in its violent era, would it still be gone today?

While you want pathetically to live in a fantasy world, we broker in reality and truth around here.

I don't believe all Muslims are terrorists...nobody does...and that is a chicken shit cop out on your part to characterize anyone's position that way.

But, the Muslims culture does encourage it. The mothers of martyrs--young Muslims who blow up Americans, and themselves, to get 72 virgins in Paradise--are revered in whatever village in the desert the murderer hails from.

And who the Hell teaches them that they will get 72 virgins in Paradise? Mullahs and other religious lunatics....same ones who throw homosexuals off of buildings.

How many Mulsims around the World were happy when this last Mohammed took out 5 of our soldiers while they stood unarmed on American soil?

Do you have an answer to that? You can start with every single one in Iran.

The Culture produces too many murderers...and it is too dangerous to let any more of them in this country...until the Culture changes...which should be about another 500 to 1000 years.

And kiss my ass for your false analogy.

Of course not all Muslims are terrorists; just WAY WAY more than in any other religion or group you see out there today it seems

While you want pathetically to live in a fantasy world, we broker in reality and truth around here.
wake up Dorothy !

I don't believe anyone claimed "all Muslims are terrorist", could you please quote that.

No your little stupid fucking prejudiced black ass can't ...........................

Let's see you would suggest an inanimate object be banned / taken from society but you advocate the introduction of a set of societal rules that command it's followers to kill all non believers??

So while those Islamic clerics are advocating beheading of women and children, you whole heatedly endorse them.

Yes we need an ethic cleansing of ni$$ers like you with your hate and violence.

No one suggested canceling immigration for Muslims, once again, can your whiny little ni$$er ass quote that for me??

Let em come, as long as they keep their religion / society separate from mine I don't mind, just as the faggots and ni$$ers though when you force your culture on me it's time for you to go.....

He was no different than Dylann Roof.

um no; Roof is a racist terrorist; not a terrorist for any religion. but i do understand Christian = terrorist so some of the more unhinged idiots on the other side of the political aisle

Don't make me laugh.

I don't believe anyone claimed "all Muslims are terrorist", could you please quote that.

QUOTE]

It's common knowledge that there is a large contingent of anti-Muslim bigots out there who believe that Islam is irreparably flawed because of this and that in the Koran

Forum List

Back