So Hillary-Deranged Wingers, How'd You Do For Your Twenty Million Dollars?

Ask them for 20 million for schools and they'd cry all night

20 million for their dog and pony show is cool tho...helps America

I believe we are status quo. No one's mind's were changed.
The point is to get the truth out. How people care or don't care about the truth is the telling feature.

No. There was no interest in the truth. If there was, you'd have seen Petraeus questioned.

Me? I'd have rather seen this type of Herculean effort to find out why baby Bush allowed 3000 people in my city to die because he wanted to do what his daddy was too smart to do.

It was a typical hack job by the right.

The point is to get the truth out. How people care or don't care about the truth is the telling feature.

The " truth " we were left with yesterday is the same as the other 8 reports concluded.
The emails changed nothing. The real truth is that this has run it's course and is done.

No. There was no interest in the truth. If there was, you'd have seen Petraeus questioned.

Me? I'd have rather seen this type of Herculean effort to find out why baby Bush allowed 3000 people in my city to die because he wanted to do what his daddy was too smart to do.

You're on drugs.

Which equates to utter failure on the part of the GOP given that the stated purpose of the Benghazi witch hunt committee was to harm Hillary's chances in 2016.
Not only did republicans fail to hobble Clinton's candidacy, they may have unwittingly helped her campaign by reaffirming the fact that the 'hearings' were solely about Clinton, having nothing to do with facts or the truth.

Which equates to utter failure on the part of the GOP given that the stated purpose of the Benghazi witch hunt committee was to harm Hillary's chances in 2016.

She's now on record when it comes to what happened. You have to give the diggers time to come up with any contradictions or questions, and of course, if anything comes out later that directly contradicts what she said in the hearing....

Who are we kidding, Clintons have been getting away with massaging the truth since the 90's.

Your incompetent chairman already admitted that she didn't contribute anything that hasn't already been hashed over a thousand times.

Still was worth it to watch all you message board progressive hacks come out of the wood work to whine about the cost and defend your hero.

You spent twenty million dollars in our tax dollars to get what?

A great showcase for Hillary Clinton to kick your butts and solidify her presidential chances.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Now tell us how we can't afford to feed the hungry and subsidize medical care.

but.... BENGHAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIII!
The Repubs really made fools of themselves, it was awesome!

I agree. They did the impossible -- making someone look presidential while sitting in front of a congressional committee

You're on drugs.

If she's not, she should be.

The " truth " we were left with yesterday is the same as the other 8 reports concluded.
The emails changed nothing. The real truth is that this has run it's course and is done.
That's a lie. Many more emails have been revealed, finally. Stuffing your head up your ass claiming victory won't work.

Amazing how delusional USMB right wingers are over this topic. The hearings were a huge success and boost for Clinton and a huge loss and set back for the Republicans thanks to the despicable behavior of the Republican members of the committee.
Clinton proved she could stay calm and cool under the pressure of 11 hours of badgering interrogation. In the end even the chairman had to admit the committee learned nothing new of any substance.
Remember, it was only about a week ago that Republican contenders for the Presidency whined about the length of time of the upcoming debates. Both Trump and Carson insisted two hours was the most they would debate. They threatened to not show up and boycott the debate if it were to held for three hours. Trump could have never withstood what Clinton put up with. He barley made it through the debate and was visibly getting exhausted towards the end of the three hour debate.

Andd somehow you are proud of this? Amazing.
Stating facts and being realistic is not a show of pride. I am simply repeating the way the topic is being portrayed by various pundits and commentators, including conservative ones. The spin here at USMB is unsubstantiated nonsense and an escape from reality. Even Clinton's rational opponents know they have to deal with facts and reality if their goal is to move on and overcome what amounts to a big defeat placed on them from the committee. You guys can whine about lies, lies, lies all you want, but if you can not point out meaningful and substantial lies you are just pissing in the wind.

Liberals view it as a win. I see it as a net loss for the nation. The nation deserves what it reaps from future political leaders whether they be Democrat or Republican.
The nation deserves better, much better, than anyone the GOP has to offer as a presidential candidate.

The nation deserves another liar like Obama? Got you. You'll probably get one.

A great showcase for Hillary Clinton to kick your butts and solidify her presidential chances.

Where did you get 20 million?
I heard it was 4.6 million.
Are you at all upset about our debt that has gone up over 8 Trillion under Obama?

What has been accomplished has been to expose the American people. We have expressed to the nation that we fully accept that we do not hold our political leaders to any standards whatsoever. We fully accept that they can lie to us all they want and we will turn a bind eye. We have done a tremendous disservice to our political system and to the nation.

We should now fully expect and not be surprised at all should we get a President or other government official in the future who makes Hillary and Obama look like saints when it comes to misleading and dirty politics. We have opened the door and opened it wide.

I'm pretty sure that nothing was exposed except right wing viciousness.

You folk embarrassed themselves.

Then you must not have watched the hearing.

That's a lie. Many more emails have been revealed, finally. Stuffing your head up your ass claiming victory won't work.

Many more emails have been revealed,

Yes, revealed to show nothing proving any of the nutter claims.

Amazing how delusional USMB right wingers are over this topic. The hearings were a huge success and boost for Clinton and a huge loss and set back for the Republicans thanks to the despicable behavior of the Republican members of the committee.
Clinton proved she could stay calm and cool under the pressure of 11 hours of badgering interrogation. In the end even the chairman had to admit the committee learned nothing new of any substance.
Remember, it was only about a week ago that Republican contenders for the Presidency whined about the length of time of the upcoming debates. Both Trump and Carson insisted two hours was the most they would debate. They threatened to not show up and boycott the debate if it were to held for three hours. Trump could have never withstood what Clinton put up with. He barley made it through the debate and was visibly getting exhausted towards the end of the three hour debate.

Stating facts and being realistic is not a show of pride. I am simply repeating the way the topic is being portrayed by various pundits and commentators, including conservative ones. The spin here at USMB is unsubstantiated nonsense and an escape from reality. Even Clinton's rational opponents know they have to deal with facts and reality if their goal is to move on and overcome what amounts to a big defeat placed on them from the committee. You guys can whine about lies, lies, lies all you want, but if you can not point out meaningful and substantial lies you are just pissing in the wind.

Liberals view it as a win. I see it as a net loss for the nation. The nation deserves what it reaps from future political leaders whether they be Democrat or Republican.
The nation deserves better, much better, than anyone the GOP has to offer as a presidential candidate.
True.

This 'Benghazi' nonsense is further confirmation that most republicans put party before country.

They don't mind wasting millions of tax dollars trying to take down a democrat, whether president or presidential candidate. They will probably try to spend millions more of our tax dollars during her presidency investigating imaginary scandals rather than working for the overall good of the country. It's nothing but partisanship and sour grapes over not being the party who holds the presidency.

They will probably try to spend millions more of our tax dollars during her presidency investigating imaginary scandals rather than working for the overall good of the country.

Taking her down is working for the good of the country.

Only in the vicious confines of rightwingnuthackworld.

And it was an epic failure. So kindly refund my share of that tax money.

Thanks.

Yes, her work as S of S was an epic failure.
How's that reset button working on Putin?

True.

This 'Benghazi' nonsense is further confirmation that most republicans put party before country.

Also it is proof that the Liberals don't really care if their political leaders tell one lie after another as long as they maintain their entitlement programs.

True.

That is what Hillary did when she lied to the families that was killed about it being a video.

You're on drugs.

No. And if your IQ hit triple digits you would address the issue.

But having seen your posts, I can't say I'm surprised.

Where did you get 20 million?
I heard it was 4.6 million.
Are you at all upset about our debt that has gone up over 8 Trillion under Obama?
She was just rounding out the decimal.

Forum List

Back