So Hispanics Don't Like Blacks They Tell Us

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
I keep being told how much Hispanics don't like blacks. I have been told that Hispanics are more racist than whites according to whites on the right. It's funny how such people think their view is authoritative. I have never had a problem with a Hispanic person. But to show even more how wrong those on the right are about this, the Harris Campaign has been endorsed by the oldest Hispanic civil rights organization in America-LULAC.

This is the first time LULAC has EVER endorsed a candidate.

Latino Civil Rights Group Gives First-Ever Presidential Endorsement to Harris​

The nation’s oldest Latin-American civil rights advocacy group has endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris’ bid for the White House — the first endorsement of its kind for the organization.

In a statement to NBC News, the League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC), a civil rights group established in 1929, wrote that they are “proud to endorse Kamala Harris and Tim Walz because of the real issues facing Latino communities and all Americans across the nation; we can trust them to do what is right for our community and the country.”

Former LULAC President and LULAC Adelante PAC Chairman Domingo Garcia — the author of the statement — added, “The politics of hate-mongering and scapegoating Latinos and immigrants must be stopped.”

“Latinos understand how much is at stake in this election, for not only our community but our democracy,” he added.

LULAC has historically shied away from explicit presidential endorsements, a reflection of the wide array of political leanings throughout the various Latin-American diasporic communities within the United States.

IM2 I'm going to guess you live in a fancy well-to-do white neighborhood and have no fucking clue what goes on between blacks and Hispanics in lower income neighborhoods.

If you're really black.

Competition for turf and drug sales and starter jobs in the hood... do you want to know what a black job is?... any job a black kid can wrestle away from an illegal Hispanic kid...

I'm also wondering by now if he's actually black. I think a real black man wouldn't be such a fervent believer that all whites hate black people and want to do them harm.

When I told IM2 I had a black girlfriend, he viciously attacked me, saying that just because I "get black pussy" it doesn't mean I'm not still a racist.

I keep being told how much Hispanics don't like blacks. I have been told that Hispanics are more racist than whites according to whites on the right. It's funny how such people think their view is authoritative. I have never had a problem with a Hispanic person. But to show even more how wrong those on the right are about this, the Harris Campaign has been endorsed by the oldest Hispanic civil rights organization in America-LULAC.

This is the first time LULAC has EVER endorsed a candidate.

Latino Civil Rights Group Gives First-Ever Presidential Endorsement to Harris​

The nation’s oldest Latin-American civil rights advocacy group has endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris’ bid for the White House — the first endorsement of its kind for the organization.

In a statement to NBC News, the League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC), a civil rights group established in 1929, wrote that they are “proud to endorse Kamala Harris and Tim Walz because of the real issues facing Latino communities and all Americans across the nation; we can trust them to do what is right for our community and the country.”

Former LULAC President and LULAC Adelante PAC Chairman Domingo Garcia — the author of the statement — added, “The politics of hate-mongering and scapegoating Latinos and immigrants must be stopped.”

“Latinos understand how much is at stake in this election, for not only our community but our democracy,” he added.

LULAC has historically shied away from explicit presidential endorsements, a reflection of the wide array of political leanings throughout the various Latin-American diasporic communities within the United States.

According to its website, LULAC has a total membership of 264,100 people. Considering that Latinos make up almost twenty percent of the US population, that’s a tiny percentage even if it’s not inflated. Groups like that tend to inflate their membership numbers so as to appear more powerful. If you go on their website, LULAC is pro-illegal immigration, that puts them far, far outside the mainstream of Latino thought.

As usual you are trying to make a molehill into a mountain.

I'm also wondering by now if he's actually black. I think a real black man wouldn't be such a fervent believer that all whites hate black people and want to do them harm.
I believe he is really black. I knew a couple of black soldiers who had identical beliefs back in the early seventies. I’m sure they are still as embittered as he is. The really sad thing is that he doesn’t walk the walk of his beliefs and lives in a white bread state surrounded by whites instead of other blacks. He makes a lot of grandiose statements but fails to live up to them.

Blacks who succeed in this country, but still hang on to the bitterness of believing blacks don't get a fair shake in this country, piss me off.

That's why I was so fired up at that black football player who knelt during the National Anthem. He made millions of year playing a game, while so many others work long hard days on real jobs and made much less.

Forum List

Back