So hours after the Amtrak crash, republicans cut the budget for it

The Noth American class-I railroads are all privately owned, carry millions of ton-miles every year, have an impressive safety record and are accessible to everyone.

Impressive indeed! The link I provide lists the 1,000 or more railroad accidents since 2010. It's WAY to big to post here.

List of rail accidents 2010 present - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

So your list encompasses the entire world and goes to show that even government controlled railroads will still have accidents..
My list includes your class l railroads.
Why don't you edit out the accidents not invoving NA railroads and tell us how many your list has.
I'm not yours or anyone else's secretary. Do it yourself.
Awww... does puddy suddenly realize that his chosen source supports the opposing point?
:lol:

Ah, republicans. You can always rely on their revenue gouging policies for aiding the rich, but what really makes them scumbags is that they refuse to do anything about our failing infrastructure system.
"Infrastructure system"? Like the Keystone XL? :dunno:

Fuckin' bitch. :slap:

Keystone XL is not needed.

You freaking clowns kill me,so you sat in on the preliminary budget meetings,all the planing and demand projections,and you heard them say we will spend billions on a new pipline but we really don't need it!! ??

The pipeline systems in this country is old and in need of replacement,you would along with all your other buddies would be walking if just a few lines went down for any length of time. You know not of what you speak.

You might not have heard, but recent advancements in drilling procedures have opened up massive reserves of oil and gas right here in the US. We don't need all that nasty bitumen.... (it's not oil).... from Canada.
It's blended with other grades. And yes we do need it, Brotch. :slap:

It appears to me that the Right believes that it is not necessary to repair the bridge until it collapses, and the Left would prefer to repair the bridge before it collapses.

Hmmmm... Hard choice......

Says the far left drone!

Actually, I was being kind. The Right doesn't even believe in repairing the bridge AFTER it collapses. Witness the fact that there has not been a railroad line from New Orleans to Florida, since Katrina destroyed the track in 2005.

How so? I stated clearly that Class l accidents were included.

You just posted a link (common practice here), that does little to support your assertions..

You are an idiot. This thread is about train accidents. It is about funding to maintain trains and tracks and securing as much safety as possible. I doubt you folks knew how many trains have wrecked in the last 5 years.

Once again the link does not support anything, other than you being wrong!

I was WRONG!!!????? Oh NOOOO!!!! So what? If I was or wasn't who cares? What a pack of obsessive crybabies. You idiot RWers are wrong constantly. NOW it's a big deal because I offered a list where the NA info was buried in the world crashes? Do you bitches ever stop whining?

You are far left you are always wrong, you should be used to that by now..

You are an idiot. That is why I enjoy pulling your strings. You are such a compliant puppet.

It appears to me that the Right believes that it is not necessary to repair the bridge until it collapses, and the Left would prefer to repair the bridge before it collapses.

Says the far left drone!

Actually, I was being kind. The Right doesn't even believe in repairing the bridge AFTER it collapses. Witness the fact that there has not been a railroad line from New Orleans to Florida, since Katrina destroyed the track in 2005.

More proof how dangerous the far left religion truly is..

Let us see FDR (a hero of the far left) creates the military industrial complex that builds the infrastructure and the far left is hell bent on dismantling it, yet wants to blame others for that which they are creating..

You just posted a link (common practice here), that does little to support your assertions..

You are an idiot. This thread is about train accidents. It is about funding to maintain trains and tracks and securing as much safety as possible. I doubt you folks knew how many trains have wrecked in the last 5 years.

I was WRONG!!!????? Oh NOOOO!!!! So what? If I was or wasn't who cares? What a pack of obsessive crybabies. You idiot RWers are wrong constantly. NOW it's a big deal because I offered a list where the NA info was buried in the world crashes? Do you bitches ever stop whining?

You are an idiot. That is why I enjoy pulling your strings. You are such a compliant puppet.

Says the far left drone..

You are an idiot.
Says the guy who posts sources that invalidate his position - - because he didn't take the time to read the information in that source.

Ah, republicans. You can always rely on their revenue gouging policies for aiding the rich, but what really makes them scumbags is that they refuse to do anything about our failing infrastructure system.

You freaking clowns kill me,so you sat in on the preliminary budget meetings,all the planing and demand projections,and you heard them say we will spend billions on a new pipline but we really don't need it!! ??

The pipeline systems in this country is old and in need of replacement,you would along with all your other buddies would be walking if just a few lines went down for any length of time. You know not of what you speak.

You might not have heard, but recent advancements in drilling procedures have opened up massive reserves of oil and gas right here in the US. We don't need all that nasty bitumen.... (it's not oil).... from Canada.

Wrong again. The chunks of bitumen (it's not oil) has to be diluted and heated to even make it liquid enough to flow through a pipeline, but that is far from a blend of several grades. They aren't even using wells to harvest it. They dig it up with shovels.

Says the far left drone!

Oh look... a lie, or abject ignorance.
CSX runs from NOLA to Jacksonville and then to Orlando/Tampa, and joins up with the FEC from JAX down to Miami.
I know this because I run intermodal freight from the west coast thru NOLA into FL on a regular basis.
List of CSX Transportation predecessor railroads - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Says the far left drone..

If I was as stupid as you I would put a pistol barrel in my mouth and pull the trigger. But that's just me. The problem with really stupid people is that they don't think that anything is wrong with their ability to process information. So, they look to others to form opinions. They don't always choose wisely because of course, they are stupid. You don't call me "left" because you have any personal facts to support that claim. You do it because you have been trained like a parakeet to say that with anyone that disagrees with the other stupid things you have been trained to say.

I doubt you will ever realize what a tool you are. You don't have enough courage to confront your masters. I doubt you can even make eye contact when looking into a mirror.

Says the far left drone!

Let us see FDR (a hero of the far left) creates the military industrial complex that builds the infrastructure and the far left is hell bent on dismantling it, yet wants to blame others for that which they are creating..

I'm pretty sure that FDR didn't have anything to do with the fact that the railroad between New Orleans and Florida was destroyed by Katrina, and never repaired.

Of course, I could be wrong about that. The Right has already explained to me that FDR was on the grassy knoll.

link?

link?
Educate yourself, honey.

link?
Educate yourself, honey.

So that means you got nothing? I actually tried to find out about other grades of oil being added. There will be some lighter grades picked up from the northern US., but it's far from a "BLEND".

link?
Educate yourself, honey.

So that means you got nothing? I actually tried to find out about other grades of oil being added. There will be some lighter grades picked up from the northern US., but it's far from a "BLEND".
Well let's approach it this way - you tell me what happens to the "bitumen" once it reaches the U.S.

And then you can tell me why "we don't need it".

Says the far left drone!

I'm pretty sure that FDR didn't have anything to do with the fact that the railroad between New Orleans and Florida was destroyed by Katrina, and never repaired.

Of course, I could be wrong about that. The Right has already explained to me that FDR was on the grassy knoll.

See how the far left will deny that which they supported and created, yet want to destroy..

This why the far left religion is so dangerous.

funny post Billy , accident was caused by excesive speed , news been on the telly the last few hours !!

The minions have their talking points. They won't debate, just repeat what they've been told. Throwing facts out there will cause them to repeat talking points, attack sources and insult the hell out of you and everyone else who isn't a liberal.

In the hours after the crash, they pulled their usual crap and started a false narrative about the cause. Same shit they pulled with the police shootings. And they won't apologize or correct themselves. The whole funding angle works with their agenda while the truth does nothing for them.

The driver tried to take a corner too fast, but libs aren't interested in discussing a negligent employee. They already started their push for more money for infrastructure. Apparently, Obama lied his ass off about repairing the roads, bridges and tracks with the nearly trillion dollar stimulus. Who would have expected it was all bullshit? And the billions taken in taxes and the billions handed to Amtrak haven't made anyone safer.

Since they need to blame this on Republicans to help make themselves look less slimy, they will keep beating the same drum no matter what other facts come out. And they are already twisting this. Matthews (Mr. Tingly Leg himself) said the problem is that the track wasn't in a straight line. Yea, if that track hadn't curved, the speed demon wouldn't have derailed the train. And, of course, being the typical libturd, Matthews will blame the poor design (curvy tracks) on the fact that there isn't more funding to make perfectly straight tracks all over the country. They aren't going to blame the driver. They have decided to blame Republicans and they will keep at it no matter how utterly stupid they look.

Typically, Amtrak derailments are the result of disrepair of the privately owned (scantly regulated) tracks that they rely on.

Wrong. The tracks AMTRAK runs on are owned by AMTRAK.

Wrong again. The chunks of bitumen (it's not oil) has to be diluted and heated to even make it liquid enough to flow through a pipeline, but that is far from a blend of several grades. They aren't even using wells to harvest it. They dig it up with shovels.

WGAF? As long as the end result is diesel, asphalt, gasoline, K1, JP8, etc...who cares?

Forum List

Back