So hours after the Amtrak crash, republicans cut the budget for it

Ah, republicans. You can always rely on their revenue gouging policies for aiding the rich, but what really makes them scumbags is that they refuse to do anything about our failing infrastructure system.
The true scumbags are those who demand the pockets of the people be picked to keep funding this inefficient relic.
Analysis Here

Only in Moon Bat World where you had a train crash because it going twice the speed it should and the Moon Bats bitch because there aren't enough government subsidies to the train system that loses billions each year.

If I was as stupid as you I would put a pistol barrel in my mouth and pull the trigger. But that's just me. The problem with really stupid people is that they don't think that anything is wrong with their ability to process information. So, they look to others to form opinions. They don't always choose wisely because of course, they are stupid. You don't call me "left" because you have any personal facts to support that claim. You do it because you have been trained like a parakeet to say that with anyone that disagrees with the other stupid things you have been trained to say.

I doubt you will ever realize what a tool you are. You don't have enough courage to confront your masters. I doubt you can even make eye contact when looking into a mirror.
I have a tip for you. Make sure the gun is loaded first.

Ah, republicans. You can always rely on their revenue gouging policies for aiding the rich, but what really makes them scumbags is that they refuse to do anything about our failing infrastructure system.
when yellowstone blows its top, i am pretty sure the left will be screaming that we need more funding for these underground volcanoes.

when yellowstone blows its top, i am pretty sure the left will be screaming that we need more funding for these underground volcanoes.

They'll blame it on global warming.

They'll blame it on global warming.
and just wait till a 10 mile wide asteroid takes out the moon. then what will the loonatics blame it on?

Typically, Amtrak derailments are the result of disrepair of the privately owned (scantly regulated) tracks that they rely on.
You mean the UP BNSF CSX and NS?
Glad to see you have no idea what you;re talking about.

Yo, libs

the funding for the automatic speed override system was approved long ago. That system would have prevented this crash.

your question should be: why hasn't amtrack installed the approved funded system on this section of track?

Yo, libs

the funding for the automatic speed override system was approved long ago. That system would have prevented this crash.

your question should be: why hasn't amtrack installed the approved funded system on this section of track?

Actually the system was already installed. It wasn't turned on because the FCC hadn't approved the necessary regulation changes to make the wifi system functional.

Yo, libs

Actually the system was already installed. It wasn't turned on because the FCC hadn't approved the necessary regulation changes to make the wifi system functional.

OK, good info. So it was a government beaurocracy screw up. Imagine that !

Yo, libs

if godzilla had kicked the train off its tracks, the left still would be acting like babies and asking for more funding.

Yo, libs

if godzilla had kicked the train off its tracks, the left still would be acting like babies and asking for more funding.
i am watching bulls&bears now, the brainless dolt just said that high speed rail/trains are safe! so we need to keep stealing money from the middle class to pay for it, even though none of them ride these trains.

Keystone XL is not needed.

You freaking clowns kill me,so you sat in on the preliminary budget meetings,all the planing and demand projections,and you heard them say we will spend billions on a new pipline but we really don't need it!! ??

The pipeline systems in this country is old and in need of replacement,you would along with all your other buddies would be walking if just a few lines went down for any length of time. You know not of what you speak.

You might not have heard, but recent advancements in drilling procedures have opened up massive reserves of oil and gas right here in the US. We don't need all that nasty bitumen.... (it's not oil).... from Canada.
It's blended with other grades. And yes we do need it, Brotch. :slap:

Wrong again. The chunks of bitumen (it's not oil) has to be diluted and heated to even make it liquid enough to flow through a pipeline, but that is far from a blend of several grades. They aren't even using wells to harvest it. They dig it up with shovels.

WGAF? As long as the end result is diesel, asphalt, gasoline, K1, JP8, etc...who cares?

We presently have a glut of those things, and will for the foreseeable future. Haven't you noticed the price drop? We don't need more from Canada.

So an inefficient, money losing, tax payer costing, rider harming, system that kills people......... and you want to give even more money to it?

Who is the real scumbags now?

Forum List

Back