So hours after the Amtrak crash, republicans cut the budget for it

Just think how greeeeat Amtrak could be with a 5 billion dollar subsidy ...
What would be your "improvement" on the U S transportation system? Private ownership of all of the highways and roads in our country? The Airports? The ferries? The trains?
What kind of a safety record and access do you imagine a completely "for profit" system would provide?
The Noth American class-I railroads are all privately owned, carry millions of ton-miles every year, have an impressive safety record and are accessible to everyone.

Impressive indeed! The link I provide lists the 1,000 or more railroad accidents since 2010. It's WAY to big to post here.

List of rail accidents 2010 present - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

So your list encompasses the entire world and goes to show that even government controlled railroads will still have accidents..
My list includes your class l railroads.
Why don't you edit out the accidents not invoving NA railroads and tell us how many your list has.

Just think how greeeeat Amtrak could be with a 5 billion dollar subsidy ...
What would be your "improvement" on the U S transportation system? Private ownership of all of the highways and roads in our country? The Airports? The ferries? The trains?
What kind of a safety record and access do you imagine a completely "for profit" system would provide?
The Noth American class-I railroads are all privately owned, carry millions of ton-miles every year, have an impressive safety record and are accessible to everyone.

Impressive indeed! The link I provide lists the 1,000 or more railroad accidents since 2010. It's WAY to big to post here.

So your list encompasses the entire world and goes to show that even government controlled railroads will still have accidents..

Not mine!

However if you think Finland is in North America, that is on you!

It is world wide list and shows even government controlled rail systems have accidents..

Why don't you edit out the accidents not invoving NA railroads and tell us how many your list has.

I'm not yours or anyone else's secretary. Do it yourself.

So in other words your list is meaningless, which was known after you posted it..

Not mine!

It is world wide list and shows even government controlled rail systems have accidents..

Oh NOOOooooOOoooOOoo. !!! Does it? Oh my. How embarrassing. I think it shows that it is safer to fly.

Not mine!

Oh NOOOooooOOoooOOoo. !!! Does it? Oh my. How embarrassing. I think it shows that it is safer to fly.

So you got caught posting bunk and instead of admitting you were wrong, we get this..

So in other words your list is meaningless, which was known after you posted it..

I don't think that many accidents are "meaningless". There were two serious derailments in Washington state in the last couple of days.

Not mine!

So you got caught posting bunk and instead of admitting you were wrong, we get this..

How so? I stated clearly that Class l accidents were included.

I don't think that many accidents are "meaningless". There were two serious derailments in Washington state in the last couple of days.

Once again instead of admitting they are wrong, they will carry on like they are not..

The National Railroad Passenger Corporation, doing business as Amtrak, is a publicly funded railroad service operated and managed as a for-profit corporation which began operations on May 1, 1971, to provide intercity passenger train service in the United States

Not mine!

You just posted a link (common practice here), that does little to support your assertions..

Not mine!

You just posted a link (common practice here), that does little to support your assertions..

You are an idiot. This thread is about train accidents. It is about funding to maintain trains and tracks and securing as much safety as possible. I doubt you folks knew how many trains have wrecked in the last 5 years.

Not mine!

You are an idiot. This thread is about train accidents. It is about funding to maintain trains and tracks and securing as much safety as possible. I doubt you folks knew how many trains have wrecked in the last 5 years.

Once again the link does not support anything, other than you being wrong!

Ah, republicans. You can always rely on their revenue gouging policies for aiding the rich, but what really makes them scumbags is that they refuse to do anything about our failing infrastructure system.
Ah, republicans. You can always rely on their revenue gouging policies for aiding the rich, but what really makes them scumbags is that they refuse to do anything about our failing infrastructure system.

Never let a crisis go to waste when there is money to be had. From an infrastructure perspective, do tell how the delta of what the Democrats wanted vs. what the REpublicans were willing to fund, would have prevented the crash?

I was WRONG!!!????? Oh NOOOO!!!! So what? If I was or wasn't who cares? What a pack of obsessive crybabies. You idiot RWers are wrong constantly. NOW it's a big deal because I offered a list where the NA info was buried in the world crashes? Do you bitches ever stop whining?

And how soon after the accident were the democrats without having any idea what caused the crash blaming it on the fact we don't spend for infrastucture.

It appears to me that the Right believes that it is not necessary to repair the bridge until it collapses, and the Left would prefer to repair the bridge before it collapses.

Hmmmm... Hard choice......

I was WRONG!!!????? Oh NOOOO!!!! So what? If I was or wasn't who cares? What a pack of obsessive crybabies. You idiot RWers are wrong constantly. NOW it's a big deal because I offered a list where the NA info was buried in the world crashes? Do you bitches ever stop whining?

You are far left you are always wrong, you should be used to that by now..

It appears to me that the Right believes that it is not necessary to repair the bridge until it collapses, and the Left would prefer to repair the bridge before it collapses.

Hmmmm... Hard choice......

Says the far left drone!

Forum List

Back