So how is your state doing with percentage vaccinated and percentage of Covid hospitalizations?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
The Arizona vaccination rate is steadily climbing and is now around 60%. Oddly, the percentage of hospitalizations DUE TO COVID is also steadily climbing. If we assume that 15% of Arizonans have natural immunity due to having had Covid and add that to the 60% vax rate we are at 75%. That is beyond the goal of "herd immunity" is it not? Why are serious hospitalization cases RISING along with natural and vax driven immunity? How is your state doing?

The Arizona vaccination rate is steadily climbing and is now around 60%. Oddly, the percentage of hospitalizations DUE TO COVID is also steadily climbing. If we assume that 15% of Arizonans have natural immunity due to having had Covid and add that to the 60% vax rate we are at 75%. That is beyond the goal of "herd immunity" is it not? Why are serious hospitalization cases RISING along with natural and vax driven immunity? How is your state doing?

where did you get the idea hospitalizations DUE TO COVID is also steadily climbing, not from your link that is for sure.

1636303805692.png

They've lied about dam near everything....Why would these stats be credible in any way?

As of 10/28 we have 480 hospitalized and our "fully vaccinated" rate is 44%

The hospitals are not over crowded as of now. The deer now have da covid and they can't get admitted to a hospital.

Same in MI. We are around 60% vax rate yet everyone cries about rising cases, rising hospitalizations, etc. Imagine we go back to this time LAST year and tell everyone, yeah, we will HAVE VACCINES in a year but everything will be the same, even if you got two vaccines and a BOOSTER. But also, yeah, you will be a pariah if you don't get the worthless vaccines.

Great work, liberals.

Golfing Gator It's not cliimbing fast but clearly going up and not down as we should expect.

It seems since Sept they are slowing coming down even though schools are open, sporting events are taking place live across the state and in general no community is "locked down".

I couldn't tell you honestly. I'm from Kentucky and everyone around me doesn't really give a shit around here and I'm even close to Cincinnati.

I have no idea what the states vaccination rate is, I don’t know if the cases are down or up. I’m trying To move on past this virus.

My state is currently at 63% fully vaccinated,

......which, of course is completely irrelevant because our Governor is a Stalinist and will use any means at her disposal to limit people's freedoms, so it really makes no difference how many are vaccinated to begin with. .

Forum List

Back