So how many of you have jumped off the Trump Train?

Do you regret voting for President Trump?

• Total voters
Isn't this discussion board an accurate representative cross section of Americans?

Ummm no. This is friggin Trumper Central

Well half of you Trumpers are Russian Bots but...

You seriously believe that?

Dude, are you for real?

What the hell is a "Russian Bot" and if there were "Russian Bots", wouldn't they be doing everything they could to destroy the Trump-voter's confidence in him?

Kinda like you're doing on a daily basis?

You're making very little sense.
RussianBot.jpeg

Who in their correct mind would vote for such a vile and ignorant beast to begin with? I do not see anyone that demented being able to discern moral and ethical differences.

Hillary ain't running genius's. You'll have to find a different stalking horse

I will neither defend nor convict President Trump in this post. The only question is: "Do you regret having voting for him in 2016"?

Obviously you would have had to have voted for him to give an honest yes or no answer, so the poll is set up to display all votes publicly.
Trumpett dotards will never give in ,with heads as hard as rocks they'll go down with the trump ship

I voted for Trump. I wasn't a Trump supporter, but I hate Hillary.

These past two years have made me a Trump supporter. These people in DC have lost their minds. They hire a bunch of corrupt investigators to try to destroy his life just because he beat a bunch of professional politicians.

I voted for Jill Stein because I firmly believe that the Corporate Whore would have been a disastrous choice for this nation. I don't personally like Trump and think he's an ass, but the nation is in much better shape under his Presidency that it would have been under Hillary.

These past two years have made me a Trump supporter. These people in DC have lost their minds. They hire a bunch of corrupt investigators to try to destroy his life just because he beat a bunch of professional politicians.

I voted for Jill Stein because I firmly believe that the Corporate Whore would have been a disastrous choice for this nation. I don't personally like Trump and think he's an ass, but the nation is in much better shape under his Presidency that it would have been und

The media is trying to destroy underage kids lives because they support Trump. Liberalism needs to be destroyed.

I don't agree with that. Liberalism is what brings change...and change often brings improvement.

Been some fine rationalization for Russianasset#1 capitulating to Nancy there Trumpies.

Top notch.

:)

Then why would Trump's Energy policy be killing the Russians, and Putin right now? Have you seen where energy prices are currently? Do you know upon what the Russian economy is dependent?

You are clueless. I am a proud Trumpie, Trumper, Trumpest, Trumpeter, Trumpling, Trumpette. Any other little schoolgirl names you want to add, genius?

Been some fine rationalization for Russianasset#1 capitulating to Nancy there Trumpies.

Top notch.

:)

Then why would Trump's Energy policy be killing the Russians, and Putin right now? Have you seen where energy prices are currently? Do you know upon what the Russian economy is dependent?

You are clueless. I am a proud Trumpie, Trumper, Trumpest, Trumpeter, Trumpling, Trumpette. Any other little schoolgirl names you want to add, genius?
Coulter say's there's a new wimp to take over for GHWBush Trump is the new biggest wimp

Trump made the dems and Nancy look like anti American pro illegal alien cry babies today....now lets put the SOTU back on....hey Nancy?.....

Trump made the dems and Nancy look like anti American pro illegal alien cry babies today....now lets put the SOTU back on....hey Nancy?.....
Nancy won round #2 First no SOTU and now no wall Trump must be shitting his pants Even Coulter calls him a 1st class wimp

Nancy won round #2 First no SOTU and now no wall Trump must be shitting his pants Even Coulter calls him a 1st class wimp
Coulter backed Romney in 2012 for President. Romney voted against the wall didn't he? The swamp is deep with endless tributaries feeding it.

I will neither defend nor convict President Trump in this post. The only question is: "Do you regret having voting for him in 2016"?

Obviously you would have had to have voted for him to give an honest yes or no answer, so the poll is set up to display all votes publicly.

Nope, and I'm looking forward to voting for him again. I didn't vote for him in the primaries because I thought that Cruz would be better. I don't now know if he would have but I know that Trump has done an excellent job. I jumped ON the Trump train.

Almost 9 hours running and not one single Trump-voter has come forward with a case of voter's remorse?

Unbelievable.

Nope, I am more than happy with what he has done, and will happily vote for him in 2020.....I don't want this country to become the next Venezuela...which will happen under any democrat who is elected...

Bingo! :clap2:

and very well said! :2up:

Forum List

Back