So how much did Trump pay in Federal Taxes?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 7.23.12 AM.png

Remember that biased statement "paid just $38 million"???

So Trump paid 25% i.e. $38 million.

Paid "just" $38 million. Not too much bias...

View attachment 121999

Just as a reminder what was promised in the Trump election "When Hillary releases all of her 33,000 deleted emails, Trump will release his tax returns". Has the slimy crooked sickly vagina ex-candidate, released her emails yet?

Just as a reminder what was promised in the Trump election "When Hillary releases all of her 33,000 deleted emails, Trump will release his tax returns". Has the slimy crooked sickly vagina ex-candidate, released her emails yet?
My word, andy, you do have a colorful turn of phrase! Have you considered a career in journalism?

Tax returns might not reveal anything of value. Personal financial statements would be informative and relevant to the conflicts issue.

Everyone who is thinking clearly on the subject knows why The Donald will never voluntarily release his tax returns. Regardless of what they show, they will immediately become fodder for every Leftist journalist, comic, and news outlet to insult, excoriate, ridicule, and accuse Trump of all manner of impropriety and/or crime. The exercise would blow every other "news" story off the front pages for months.

He would be an absolute fool to release his tax returns. And although sometimes he does foolish things, he is no fool.

And keep in mind, no legislation passing at this time (even assuming he would sign it) can require him to publicize his tax returns for years past. The law don't work that way.

Give it up. He will never release them now, because it's driving Democrats crazy.

Give it up. He will never release them now, because it's driving Democrats crazy.

Hey actually it is as someone pointed out a great diversion. Let these idiots focus on trivia while the more important things oh, like defense of the USA is attended to!

View attachment 121999

but trump the degenerate liar promised hillary promised nothing a lying degenerate in our wh is what you idiots gave america ,,,thats 2 for 2

View attachment 121999

but trump the degenerate liar promised hillary promised nothing a lying degenerate in our wh is what you idiots gave america ,,,thats 2 for 2

As people like you are wont to do... you not only make NO SENSE but you can't even write a complete sentence.
A). Most educated people start a sentence with a capital letter.
B). Most educated people when they write, use "periods".
C). But as your lack of sentence structure and also your lack of a coherent statement shows exactly your educational deficiency. Too bad you went to a school that
didn't teach you the basics of simple writing skills.

View attachment 121999

The election is over.Trump is President. No sane person wants to see his tax returns. When Hillary releases her E-mails then the Donald will release his returns. Believe it.

View attachment 121999

As people like you are wont to do... you not only make NO SENSE but you can't even write a complete sentence.
A). Most educated people start a sentence with a capital letter.
B). Most educated people when they write, use "periods".
C). But as your lack of sentence structure and also your lack of a coherent statement shows exactly your educational deficiency. Too bad you went to a school that
didn't teach you the basics of simple writing skills.
then you have no worries I won't be President The one there now is an imbecile

View attachment 121999

Not when the nominal tax rate is over thirty percent and our Merchant in Commerce in Chief, is asking for lower taxes.
Stupid is as stupid votes and they vote Dumbocrat.

irs-audit-risk_large.PNG
What pisses off the sorry worthless liberals, is that THEY cant be in the top 10% income earners because WELFARE doesn't pay enough to get them there. So they want the government to take all that EARNED money away from the rich folks, and then everyone will be equal. Equally poor and equally miserable. That is liberal FAIRNESS.

View attachment 121999

The election is over.Trump is President. No sane person wants to see his tax returns. When Hillary releases her E-mails then the Donald will release his returns. Believe it.
yeah hoss who needs to see if he's been dealing with russia ,,,if he owes russian agents It amazes me to see repubs don't get the fact that he won't show them means he's hiding something

View attachment 121999

How much did you pay in taxes, my guess is little to nothing.

View attachment 121999

Not when the nominal tax rate is over thirty percent and our Merchant in Commerce in Chief, is asking for lower taxes.
Stupid is as stupid votes and they vote Dumbocrat.

irs-audit-risk_large.PNG
What pisses off the sorry worthless liberals, is that THEY cant be in the top 10% income earners because WELFARE doesn't pay enough to get them there. So they want the government to take all that EARNED money away from the rich folks, and then everyone will be equal. Equally poor and equally miserable. That is liberal FAIRNESS.
worthless ?? My ass.....

Forum List

Back