So, how'd that Mueller Report - Russian Collusion Work Out For You?

Turns out the Trumpbots like having a criminal for a president.

Name a crime that was committed tea bagger! You should spend your time looking for the 33,000 emails and a legal fisa warrant . your friends and heroes are going to end up in jail.

Name a crime that was committed tea bagger! You should spend your time looking for the 33,000 emails and a legal fisa warrant . your friends and heroes are going to end up in jail.

I can name 37 indictments .
Great specifically what were they and when the offense occur?

Not seeing it. But then, back on Earth, I see progressive liberals SJWs democrats overlook the huge and growing numbers of homeless Americans in their state/cities. And instead, perhaps unconstitutionally, provide aid and support to foreign nationals avoiding legitimate federal law WITHOUT and to the determent of, the local constituency. We tell the government what WE want, not the other way round. Yep. So when we talk about hmm, such haughty stuff as colusion, liberals better look in the mirror here. Because Trump is a piker compared to you so called democratic progressive liberal cynical dingbats.

If you think I give a shit about Hillary you are fucking up. She lost, your man is president and he absolutely stinks at it. You do not even realize how stupid you people look still running against Hillary after all this time.
If you aren't reaping benefits from this great Trump economy maybe you should focus more on work and less on discussion boards lol
Maybe you should find a hero that does not make you seem like an idiot for blindly following him.

We do know at least one person learned some things from Robert Mueller's testimony that they didn't know before that would be Robert Mueller.

If you think I give a shit about Hillary you are fucking up. She lost, your man is president and he absolutely stinks at it. You do not even realize how stupid you people look still running against Hillary after all this time.
If you aren't reaping benefits from this great Trump economy maybe you should focus more on work and less on discussion boards lol
Maybe you should find a hero that does not make you seem like an idiot for blindly following him.
Capt Dodge, what does your childish retort have to do with what I said?
Now let's take this slowly
If you
aren't reaping
benefits
from
this
great Trump economy
maybe you
should focus
more on work and less on discussion boards

We do know at least one person learned some things from Robert Mueller's testimony that they didn't know before that would be Robert Mueller.
Yep, he learned what his clinton handpick team wrote about their hate for the president on vol. 2

We learned from that report that a liar and thief occupies the White House. Why is there something else we need to know?

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Wow, show us. No one else has found what you seem to have discovered what you have found!

We learned from that report that a liar and thief occupies the White House. Why is there something else we need to know?

Wow, show us. No one else has found what you seem to have discovered what you have found!
I was being a weisenheimer! noun

INFORMAL•US

noun: weisenheimer

a person who behaves in an irritatingly smug or arrogant fashion, typically by making clever remarks and displaying their knowledge.

If you must ask - He just looks like a liar and a thief. The answer lies in those tax returns that are being guarded with their life from the American people. Only the United States would let a White man get away and continue with this bullsh... I mean charade.

I was being a weisenheimer! noun

INFORMAL•US

noun: weisenheimer

a person who behaves in an irritatingly smug or arrogant fashion, typically by making clever remarks and displaying their knowledge.

If you must ask - He just looks like a liar and a thief. The answer lies in those tax returns that are being guarded with their life from the American people. Only the United States would let a White man get away and continue with this bullsh... I mean charade.
Too bad I can't like my own comment. He[emoji854]

For those who haven't read (or understood) Mueller's Report:

Introducing “The Report”: A Podcast Series from Lawfare

"For the past several weeks, a group of us has been working on a project to tell the story of the Mueller Report in an accessible form.

"The Mueller Report tells a heck of a story, a bunch of incredible stories, actually.

"But it does so in a form that’s hard for a lot of people to take in. It’s very long. It’s legally dense in spots.

"It’s marred with redactions. It’s also, shall we say, not optimized for your reading pleasure.

"Various folks have made efforts to make the document easier to consume: the report is now an audiobook; it’s been staged as a play; there have been live readings. We took a different approach: a serialized narrative podcast."

"For the past several weeks, a group of us has been working on a project to tell the story of the Mueller Report in an accessible form.

"The Mueller Report tells a heck of a story, a bunch of incredible stories, actually.

"But it does so in a form that’s hard for a lot of people to take in. It’s very long. It’s legally dense in spots.

"It’s marred with redactions. It’s also, shall we say, not optimized for your reading pleasure.

"Various folks have made efforts to make the document easier to consume: the report is now an audiobook; it’s been staged as a play; there have been live readings. We took a different approach: a serialized narrative podcast."
First
Congressional question: Mr. Mueller, what was your finding from your investigation?
"we did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple efforts from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign"

Secondly
Congressional question: did anyone stop your investigation?
Mr. Mueller: NO
Congressional question: Mr. Mueller, what was your finding from your investigation?
"we did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple efforts from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign"
Two life-long Republican fixers say Trump's innocent, and you're convinced?
D6xzFWlXsAIHfMT.jpg

"Mr. Barr repeatedly said that the president’s campaign did not collude with Russia. Mr. Mueller’s report offers a more nuanced definition. He writes that while there was ample evidence of contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia, the evidence was not strong enough to support bringing criminal charges."

Read the Mueller Report: Searchable Document and Index (Vol. I, P.9)

That post awards you, the idiot of the day award! Congratulations!

First

Secondly
Congressional question: did anyone stop your investigation?
Mr. Mueller: NO
Two life-long Republican fixers say Trump's innocent, and you're convinced?
D6xzFWlXsAIHfMT.jpg

"Mr. Barr repeatedly said that the president’s campaign did not collude with Russia. Mr. Mueller’s report offers a more nuanced definition. He writes that while there was ample evidence of contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia, the evidence was not strong enough to support bringing criminal charges."

Read the Mueller Report: Searchable Document and Index (Vol. I, P.9)
Pathetic every word in that last quote came from the Muller report and the congressional hearing.

Oh so now it’s qualified to “when they were In Office “?

How can this administration be responsible for alleged crimes committed outside of the administration?

We're still waiting for that list of 37 indictments. GO!

The Impeachment will happen any day now!

Pelosi will Impeach, McConnell will Convict and during that Pence will bow to Pelosi so Pelosi will become President and appoint Hillary her VP so Pelosi can step aside allowing our beloved Queen to finally become our greatest President ever...

( Yes, I am channeling my inner Progressive)

You're an idiot. Trump is doing a better job than any POTUS since Reagan. Compared to your sorry asses we look like geniuses.

Forum List

Back