So, how'd that Mueller Report - Russian Collusion Work Out For You?

Turns out the Trumpbots like having a criminal for a president.

Name a crime that was committed tea bagger! You should spend your time looking for the 33,000 emails and a legal fisa warrant . your friends and heroes are going to end up in jail.

Name a crime that was committed tea bagger! You should spend your time looking for the 33,000 emails and a legal fisa warrant . your friends and heroes are going to end up in jail.

I can name 37 indictments .
Go ahead.

Go ahead.
He can't because he knows all those indicted that aren't Russians their crimes had nothing to do with the investigation of Russian interference of our election. Did you notice how the democrats asked about the indictments? They never asked what they were for.

If they wanted a criminal for President they would have voted for Hillary.
What are you a professor of? Ancient history? Get some new material.

I find your childish insult amusing. Nonetheless, I will explain why I call myself The Professor.

I actually was a professor some time ago. I taught business courses at two colleges in Jacksonville, Florida: Edward Waters College and Florida Junior College, now known as Florida State College of Jacksonville. However that is not the reason I selected my screen name.

As a child, my head was disproportionately larger than the rest of my body. Because of this my friends called me professor. The name was not intended to be hurtful and I enjoyed hearing it. Years later as my body grew the difference was not that discernible and when I moved to another location no one called me Professor anymore. I must confess I missed it.

Now for the rest of the story. I am a 79-year old man with both an MBA and JD (doctorate in law). I know nothing about you, but I am reasonably certain that my education is superior to yours and that my IQ is double-digits higher. If you ever want to meet me in the bullring to discuss anything I've said, I will be there. If you have the courage to do it, I promise you three things: (1) I will enjoy it; (2) other readers will enjoy it; and (3) you will not.

Last edited:

I suggest you contact Robert Mueller with your findings because he couldn't find any.

If they wanted a criminal for President they would have voted for Hillary.
What are you a professor of? Ancient history? Get some new material.

I find your childish insult amusing. Nonetheless, I will explain why I call myself The Professor.

I actually was a professor some time ago. I taught business courses at two colleges in Jacksonville, Florida: Edward Waters College and Florida Junior College, now known as Florida State College of Jacksonville. However that is not the reason I selected my screen name.

As a child, my head was disproportionately larger than the rest of my body. Because of this my friends called me professor. The name was not intended to be hurtful and I enjoyed hearing it. Years later as my body grew the difference was not that discernible and when I moved to another location no one called me Professor anymore. I must confess I missed it.

Now for the rest of the story. I am a 79-year old man with both an MBA and JD (doctorate in law). I know nothing about you, but I am reasonably certain that my education is superior to yours and that my IQ is double-digits higher. If you ever want to meet me in the bullring to discuss anything I've said, I will be there. If you have the courage to do it, I promise you three things: (1) I will enjoy it; (2) other readers will enjoy it; and (3) you will not.
I was just telling you to quit running against Hillary. Her career is as dead as Elvis. If you were as smart as you think you are you would have known that.

For those who haven't read (or understood) Mueller's Report:

Introducing “The Report”: A Podcast Series from Lawfare

"For the past several weeks, a group of us has been working on a project to tell the story of the Mueller Report in an accessible form.

"The Mueller Report tells a heck of a story, a bunch of incredible stories, actually.

"But it does so in a form that’s hard for a lot of people to take in. It’s very long. It’s legally dense in spots.

"It’s marred with redactions. It’s also, shall we say, not optimized for your reading pleasure.

"Various folks have made efforts to make the document easier to consume: the report is now an audiobook; it’s been staged as a play; there have been live readings. We took a different approach: a serialized narrative podcast."
For those who haven't read (or understood) Mueller's Report:

Introducing “The Report”: A Podcast Series from Lawfare

"For the past several weeks, a group of us has been working on a project to tell the story of the Mueller Report in an accessible form.

"The Mueller Report tells a heck of a story, a bunch of incredible stories, actually.

"But it does so in a form that’s hard for a lot of people to take in. It’s very long. It’s legally dense in spots.

"It’s marred with redactions. It’s also, shall we say, not optimized for your reading pleasure.

"Various folks have made efforts to make the document easier to consume: the report is now an audiobook; it’s been staged as a play; there have been live readings. We took a different approach: a serialized narrative podcast."
First
Congressional question: Mr. Mueller, what was your finding from your investigation?
"we did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple efforts from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign"

Secondly
Congressional question: did anyone stop your investigation?
Mr. Mueller: NO
Congressional question: Mr. Mueller, what was your finding from your investigation?
"we did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple efforts from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign"
Two life-long Republican fixers say Trump's innocent, and you're convinced?
D6xzFWlXsAIHfMT.jpg

"Mr. Barr repeatedly said that the president’s campaign did not collude with Russia. Mr. Mueller’s report offers a more nuanced definition. He writes that while there was ample evidence of contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia, the evidence was not strong enough to support bringing criminal charges."

Read the Mueller Report: Searchable Document and Index (Vol. I, P.9)
Pathetic every word in that last quote came from the Muller report and the congressional hearing.
Pathetic every word in that last quote came from the Muller report and the congressional hearing.
Which doesn't change the fact Barr and Mueller are life-long Republican partisan hacks willing to cover up Republican scandals like Bush I thwarting the investigations into Iran Contra and BCCI or Bush II's coverup of Coleen Rowley's 911 warnings.

So, answer my question: two life-long Republican fixers say Trump's innocent and you're convinced?

Criminal History: BCCI, the Bushes … and Mueller

Mueller made no recommendations for Indictment, so there can be No Articles of Impeachment.

OLC: A Sitting President's Amenability to Indictment and Criminal Prosecution

Mueller couldn’t indict trump because if AG rules.

First thing out the box he clearly says Russia fucked with our election .
He does not INDICT, he RECOMMENDS INDICTMENT.

You don't know the rules at all.

Mueller failed in citing a SINGLE CRIME that The President should be Indicted for.

The OLC Memo was written in 1973.
Starr Recommended 13 Indictments against Clinton and that is why there was an impeachment vote and then an impeachment trial.

You can't even get to a vote without The Special Counsel recommending even a single crime to indict The President with for purposes of Impeachment or even a trial after he leaves office.

Or are you still going to play stupid or refuse to do your research.

It's OVER!

Why should I provide a link for your education if you are too stupid to read it and educate yourself?

This is why I call you Lib Tards.

Mueller made no recommendations for Indictment, so there can be No Articles of Impeachment.

Mueller failed in citing a SINGLE CRIME that The President should be Indicted for.

Starr Recommended 13 Indictments against Clinton and that is why there was an impeachment vote and then an impeachment trial.

You can't even get to a vote without The Special Counsel recommending even a single crime to indict The President with for purposes of Impeachment or even a trial after he leaves office.

It's OVER!

Why should I provide a link for your education if you are too stupid to read it and educate yourself?

Muller is part of the AG office and is following AG rules . The rules say you can’t criminally indict so why would he recommend that? He put his report together and left it up
To Congress .

Did u read any of the report ?

It's OVER!

Muller is part of the AG office and is following AG rules . The rules say you can’t criminally indict so why would he recommend that? He put his report together and left it up
To Congress .

Did u read any of the report ?
It's been explained to you 10,000 times, dumbass.

Forum List

Back