So, I guess the official Hillary campaign theme was launched last night.

Her final sentence is a rant I am talking about.
A single sentence that lasts less than 5 seconds counts as a rant? Well I guess for people who voted for Bush twice that's a lot of words.
Less words than it took for Obama to get elected. I'm black.
That's about what I'd expect from a Bush dummy too.
Her final sentence is a rant I am talking about.
A single sentence that lasts less than 5 seconds counts as a rant? Well I guess for people who voted for Bush twice that's a lot of words.
Less words than it took for Obama to get elected. I'm black.
That's about what I'd expect from a Bush dummy too.
Thanks for proving my point!
Yes, he made more money than the women he worked with. What's your point, pun intended.

8224e4e90835d60514b83ab733a0002a-e1424661632592-1940x1091.jpg

(Typical dark rimmed glasses trying to appear smart and studious and dignified)

I am woman! Here me roar!

Waaaaa!!!! Waaaaaa!!!

Women are treated so unfairly by white America!!!!

Waaaaaa!!

Did you by chance have a mother?

We all had mothers, in a technical sense.

In that case, wouldn't you like to see them receive equal pay and benefits?
I worked under contracts on a pay schedule based on education and experience.

Men and women made exactly the same thing my whole career.

Yet, the average woman missed 2 1/2 half times the number of days, and got the same pay.

Frankly, I knew what I was getting, and signed a contract.

If I didn't like it, I didn't sign it.

Waaaaa!!!! Waaaaaa!!!

Waaaaaa!!

Yet, the average woman missed 2 1/2 half times the number of days, and got the same pay.

How do you know women missed more time?

Waaaaa!!!! Waaaaaa!!!

Waaaaaa!!

Because the principals harped on it time after time after time, and because I WAS THERE!

Because the principals harped on it time after time after time, and because I WAS THERE!

In case you haven't been apprised, women have the responsibility of taking care of the home, the children, and in most cases, the finances. Perhaps those women were attending doctor's appts. with their children.

In case you haven't been apprised, women have the responsibility of taking care of the home, the children, and in most cases, the finances. Perhaps those women were attending doctor's appts. with their children.

Are you saying that man has none of those responsibilities?

You said more women were absent than men. I offered you some reasons why. If you want interject your own posturing, do so.

Waaaaa!!!! Waaaaaa!!!

Waaaaaa!!

And this is why she needs to be defeated.

Woman like Hilliary hate the family and the reality that there should be a husband, father and man within that family. This isn't good for our future as a nation.

She is a pig.

You said more women were absent than men. I offered you some reasons why. If you want interject your own posturing, do so.

I didn't say that, RR did.

Btw, can you prove that women is paid less for the same work? Is it the same work if women are, like you just said, absent more?

I didn't say that, RR did.

Btw, can you prove that women is paid less for the same work? Is it the same work if women are, like you just said, absent more?

These people have nothing...Woman go into lower paid careers and end up making less. Campaigning on blame is fucking stupid.

So now Hillary is going to officially start her campaign of lies? The Moon Bats will eat it up.

Since Obama's campaign was to blame everything on Bush and Hillary mostly went along with Bush's agenda then what the hell is she going to do? Maybe her campaign will be "I ain't Obama".

It will be really interesting if any on the left would even try and defend Hillary. Just another thing for the left to ignore from the brain injured Hillary.

Hillary Clinton’s War on Women

Hillary Clinton portrays herself as a champion of women in the workforce, but women working for her in the U.S. Senate were paid 72 cents for each dollar paid to men, according to a WashingtonFree Beacon analysis of her Senate years’ salary data.

Waaaaa!!!! Waaaaaa!!!

Waaaaaa!!

Yes...

And it's the same old tired drivel.

The Left's President is quickly losing all sense of credibility... now recognized publicly as an anti-American.

His Presidency widely recognized as illegitimate, due to his having been born to a foreign national... the consequences of such being precisely what the Founders knew would be the case, now nearly two and a half centuries ago.

The Islamic Enemy has now benefited from obama's position on such levels that it is becoming impossible for even the most dense apolitical nitwits to not realize what he is... and with his stated intention to allow Iran to produce nuclear weapons, many of his own sycophants are being humiliated, given their long term and often public denials that to believe he would ever allow such, was LUDICROUS..., and as it stands right now... with the SCOTUS likely to declare the Democrats the indisputable owners of the Authorization for Men to "Marry" Men, it will become a CHAMPION to a very tiny minority, and recognized as embodiment of EVIL to the vast majority of US Citizens, a respectable percentage of which are DEMOCRATS.

Even MSNBC, following the trend set by disp-Air America, is backing away from the obama cult. In firing Al Sharpton today, the fascist suits at NBC have come to find that there are very few people living in the US who are interested in a Marxist variation of Al Jazeera... LOL! In terms of ratings, Al Jazeera is more popular than Al Sharpton and the race-baiting oligarchs at MSNBC.

So the Left having fallen from power, will now continue to do so, and with obama on the precipise of being exposed as a Muslim Insurgent, what we are witnessing today is the last days of the Democrat party as a political force in the United States.

And the best odds are that the Democrats have already crippled the United States... but we will simply have to wait and see how significant the strike obama has setup will be and what damage it produces.

Ill put to you, Reader, thus way: If obama is NOT a Muslim Insurgent who was set into the office of the Presidency by the Ideological Left to undermine US influence internationally... who has used his power to promote the interest of the Islamic Enemy of the US, then please... tell me what you think it would look like IF a Muslim was set into the office of the US Presidency to promote the interests of the Islamic enemy of the US and how would THAT be different from obama and what he has done?

PUH-LEASE run her!

But, in all honesty, the Left might as well run an engine block in '16.

The desperation you see in this thread is real. It is spreading throughout the Left and it is growing everyday.

Just today, MSNBC fired Al Sharpton... saying that it is going to shift the would-be network away from Leftist, race-baiting hysteria.

With Gulliani stating the obvious, that obama is no American... the Left is groping for evidence it hopes will be sufficient to avoid indictment when obama become what he was put in office to BE.

Which the SCOTUS preparing to endorse men marrying men and with obama's newly revised position to allow Iran to produce Nuclear Weapons, we can be sure he is quickly preparing to publicly declare Allahu Akbar! and the Left in the US will be finished... with their perverse reasoning having been fully exposed by the consequences that must inevitably follow such.

Forum List

Back