So I was asked how I became a Libertarian from being a former Progressive.

There are such things are necessary evils. A central government is one of them. Labors Unions is another one.

Society in every state is a blessing, but government even in its best state is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one

Thomas Paine.

Also, if a labor union becomes intolerable, the entire business collapses, and no one has a job, including the union members. So that is its natural check and balances.

That being said, PUBLIC LABOR UNIONS ARE BAD. Because the public sector does not have to fear collapse if the Union becomes intolerable.

Last edited:
A role of government is to ensure a level playing field.

Please find me any Found Father or anyone else associated with them who supported that claim or any similar claim.

The answer to unchecked capitalism is simple LABOR UNIONS. Labor Unions are good things.

Also, there's nothing wrong with very light types of regulation, like anti-trust laws. However, creating the Federal Reserve at the behest of the RICH to control the flow of money is NOT capitalism. In only made the richer richer, and the poor, poorer. And the poor had no recourse, and still have no recourse, and never will have any recourse until the Fed Reserve is abolished, something that will never happen without the bloodiest revolution in all of history.

Sorry pal

I don't give a fuck about the founding fathers. They did a great job telling 18th century how to run their country. I don't trust them to run a 21 century superpower.

Federal Reserve tuned us into a modern democracy. We ain't going back

A role of government is to ensure a level playing field.

Please find me any Found Father or anyone else associated with them who supported that claim or any similar claim.

The answer to unchecked capitalism is simple LABOR UNIONS. Labor Unions are good things.

Also, there's nothing wrong with very light types of regulation, like anti-trust laws. However, creating the Federal Reserve at the behest of the RICH to control the flow of money is NOT capitalism. In only made the richer richer, and the poor, poorer. And the poor had no recourse, and still have no recourse, and never will have any recourse until the Fed Reserve is abolished, something that will never happen without the bloodiest revolution in all of history.

Hmm. Not sure if I agree with you on labor unions..

It takes away the incentive to work hard from employees as they'd be paid the same regardless. I personally wouldn't like to be part of a labor union, as I'd like to do my own pay negotiations. In other words, let my work speak for itself. And not be stuck at the same salary as everyone else.

And as a business owner, I wouldn't like to deal with union workers either. What if I get stuck with an unproductive employee that I can't get rid of?

I believe the time for unions has passed.

Sure.....remove all collective bargaining capability from your workforce then divide and conquer

Businessmans dream

Forum List

Back