So in 2016, if I want to stop dating someone I can't block them from contacting me?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I put them on Call Reject, they can still leave me a nasty message

I put their text messages in SPAM and they can still leave me a nasty text

So what the fuck is so special about Andriods and Iphones if people can still contact you?

They might be able to contact you via their (or your) device.

Why do you allow them to live in your head? Your skull isn't any device, it's yours.

Why do you keep thinking about them?

So what the fuck is so special about Andriods and Iphones if people can still contact you?

Want to be able to avoid contact with people? Turn your damned cell phone off.

I'm sure you want to be able to contact everyone, but not let anyone contact you unless you approve.
I'm sure you want your dallas cowgirls to be immune for critique, while you talk trash about everyone else.

Just ignore the nasty text messages. You know, like an actual grownup.

Although I would be curious why someone you dated for so short a time would be so angry at you. Did you give her a $5 Dunkin Doughnuts gift card?

.... so what did you do to get a nasty text????

Do you have people IRL to ask these questions of as well?

He kept texting her every couple of days after a 2nd date, and she would not respond, so now she is getting nasty.
Who in the heck would ask a woman whom you went out with on 2 dates if she got any unusual gifts for Christmas? :)

I've been so far removed from the dating scene.... so glad too! I have no idea .....!

What we all want to know

He kept texting her every couple of days after a 2nd date, and she would not respond, so now she is getting nasty.
Who in the heck would ask a woman whom you went out with on 2 dates if she got any unusual gifts for Christmas? :)
Omg took the words right out of my mouth! Why is that text so creepy? I don't even know but its just not good.

Is this that girl? It can't be. This must be the one before. What did he do? Fbj is the most fascinating guy on usmb.

I'm not sure I believe he is black. He wishes.

Omg took the words right out of my mouth! Why is that text so creepy? I don't even know but its just not good.

Is this that girl? It can't be. This must be the one before. What did he do? Fbj is the most fascinating guy on usmb.

I'm not sure I believe he is black. He wishes.

It's the word unusual.
That is not appropriate for just a 2nd date and makes it creepy, it suggests something sexual or worse.
You ask did you get what you wanted for for Christmas or did you get any great for Christmas?

Sorry I had the wrong word.
It was the word unexpected gifts, not unusual.
My Bad :redface: - but it still is creepy and suggest something sexual or worse.
It is too intimate to ask that on a 2nd date in my opinion.

They might be able to contact you via their (or your) device.

Why do you allow them to live in your head? Your skull isn't any device, it's yours.

Why do you keep thinking about them?

because they can still leave a nasty text or voicemail

Want to be able to avoid contact with people? Turn your damned cell phone off.

I'm sure you want to be able to contact everyone, but not let anyone contact you unless you approve.
I'm sure you want your dallas cowgirls to be immune for critique, while you talk trash about everyone else.

Just ignore the nasty text messages. You know, like an actual grownup.

Although I would be curious why someone you dated for so short a time would be so angry at you. Did you give her a $5 Dunkin Doughnuts gift card?

Losing out on an opportunity to sit on my dick

People will just send one if you go MIA

Forum List

Back