So Is The USA The Greatest Country In THe World? If Not, Why Not?

It was a leftist rant. He started off by saying "the reason nobody likes liberals is because they don't win elections". There's your first clue, not to mention his comment about all the other countries who enjoyed freedom, but leaving out the fact that they have freedom because the U.S. is willing to fight for it on their behalf. Whenever you see somebody pointing out everything negative they can find about this country, but leaving out everything positive, you know it's a liberal doing it.

America fought for Canadian freedom? Ya don't say?
You think Canada wouldn't be speaking German (or Japanese) right now if the U.S. had not stopped Germany and Japan in WWII?

Canada wouldn't be speaking German or Japanese no matter how WWII turned out. Don't know why people love saying shit like that.

America fought for Canadian freedom? Ya don't say?
You think Canada wouldn't be speaking German (or Japanese) right now if the U.S. had not stopped Germany and Japan in WWII?

Canada wouldn't be speaking German or Japanese no matter how WWII turned out. Don't know why people love saying shit like that.
Maybe not, but do you really think Canada (or any other country) would be free today if Hitler had won the war?

Maybe not, but do you really think Canada (or any other country) would be free today if Hitler had won the war?

Would Canada be free today? Sure. So would the US. Europe would have been fucked, Russia would have been REALLY fucked, but by now whatever crazy command and control a victorious Germany might have installed would have fallen apart or been reformed into something else. I think the body count would have ended up worse than it did overall even considering Stalin and Mao's fucking bloodshed, and spread over a larger portion of the globe. The devastation - physically, psychologically, and politically - for untold hundreds of millions over generations is hard to even imagine, but I do think the US and Canada (you're welcome, Canada) would have remained free.

Would Canada be free today? Sure. So would the US. Europe would have been fucked, Russia would have been REALLY fucked, but by now whatever crazy command and control a victorious Germany might have installed would have fallen apart or been reformed into something else. I think the body count would have ended up worse than it did overall even considering Stalin and Mao's fucking bloodshed, and spread over a larger portion of the globe. The devastation - physically, psychologically, and politically - for untold hundreds of millions over generations is hard to even imagine, but I do think the US and Canada (you're welcome, Canada) would have remained free.
Yes, I'm sure that Germany and Japan would have left us alone, and aside from Germany being on the verge of developing an atomic bomb, he would not have considered using it. And are you forgetting about the deal with Mexico?

Yes, I'm sure that Germany and Japan would have left us alone, and aside from Germany being on the verge of developing an atomic bomb, he would not have considered using it. And are you forgetting about the deal with Mexico?

Japan was working on a bomb too. And? Do you think they would have been any more stupid than the Soviets in figuring out the whole MAD thing? Mexico could have been squashed if need be.

Germany and Japan wouldn't have "left us alone," they would have negotiated agreements favorable to themselves to plunder the resources of Europe and Asia respectively and then engaged us in trade. And we would probably all have been driving electric cars in the US by sometime in the late 50s.

It was a leftist rant. He started off by saying "the reason nobody likes liberals is because they don't win elections". There's your first clue, not to mention his comment about all the other countries who enjoyed freedom, but leaving out the fact that they have freedom because the U.S. is willing to fight for it on their behalf. Whenever you see somebody pointing out everything negative they can find about this country, but leaving out everything positive, you know it's a liberal doing it.
OK.

Let's do it your way.

It's a Leftist rant.

Question:

Is it possible for a Leftist rant to consist solely or largely of truth?

Translation: Are the things which the speaker says un-true?

A picture doesn't mean much without a source.

Even if it were true (which it isn't - None of those issues on a per capita relationship are true all). Some of those things are signs of FREEDOM!!

I won;t apologize for the same freedom so many have given their lives for us to maintain!!

There is freedom in other countries without some of the concessions.

OK, so use that graphic and show us some examples of what you are talking about!!!

Freedom is respnisbility and accountability. It puts the onus on the individual to make good choices. So i'd really like to see some specifics in relation to that graphic...

OK.

Let's do it your way.

It's a Leftist rant.

Question:

Is it possible for a Leftist rant to consist solely or largely of truth?

Translation: Are the things which the speaker says un-true?

< cue the sound of crickets >

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoiV7c46C1A]Nature Sounds for Relaxing, Meditation & Sleep...Night Time Crickets - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back