So, is there proof of INTELLIGENT DESIGN?

I've been here for years and no one has ever shown empirical proof for the existence or not of a god.
So the universe popping into existence out of nothing and being wired to create beings that know and create doesn't qualify?
You'd have to show who made all that.
That is circular logic.

You asked for the empirical evidence of a creator and I give you what he created.

The universe popping into existence out of nothing and being wired to create beings that know and create is the empirical proof you are looking for.

Why wouldn't it be?

I've been here for years and no one has ever shown empirical proof for the existence or not of a god.
So the universe popping into existence out of nothing and being wired to create beings that know and create doesn't qualify?
The universe popping into existence out of nothing and being wired to create beings that know and create is the empirical proof you are looking for.

Why wouldn't it be?
Because that statement doesn't prove a god.

The Messiah did:
“By the word of the Lord the heavens were made, And all the host of them by the breath of His mouth. For He spoke, and it was done; He commanded, and it stood fast” (Psalm 33:6-9). We see the meaning of this when we consider the miracles of Jesus during His earthly ministry. All the miracles occurred instantly—at His Word. He instantly turned water into wine in His very first miracle, which “revealed His glory” as the Creator (John 2:1–11; John 1:1–3, 14, 18). It was the instant calming of the wind and the waves that convinced His disciples that He was no mere man. So it was with all His miracles (Mark 4:35–41). He did not speak and wait for days, weeks, months, or years for things to happen. He spoke and it was done. So, when He said, “Let there be . . .” in Genesis 1, it did not take long ages for things to come into existence.

We also know that Jesus is in fact called the Word: “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made” (John 1:1–3).

Jesus, who is the Word, created everything by simply speaking things into existence.
What color is the sky in your world?

Why wouldn't it be?
You asked for the empirical evidence. There it is.

Why isn't what was created empirical evidence for the creator? What else could there be that you are looking for, Taz? You need to study what was created to prove that God exists. Have at it.

Why wouldn't it be?

Why isn't what was created empirical evidence for the creator? What else could there be that you are looking for, Taz? You need to study what was created to prove that God exists. Have at it.
You have yet to show who created your "creation".

Why wouldn't it be?

And you have yet to show that the universe popped into being out of nothing.

Why wouldn't it be?

You asked for empirical evidence of God, right? Creation is that empirical evidence. What other evidence do you believe exists?

Maybe you were just kidding and aren't really interested in discovering the empirical evidence for God's existence.

Why wouldn't it be?

And you have yet to explain how what God created can't be used as evidence.

What exactly evidence are you expecting to find if you son't study what God created?

Why wouldn't it be?

Sure I have.

But is this your acknowledgement that if the universe did pop into existence, then it was God who created it?

Sure sounds that way.

Let's dance.

:dance:

Hallelujah, Taz believes that the universe popping into existence is proof of God.

Why wouldn't it be?

You asked for empirical evidence of God, right? Creation is that empirical evidence. What other evidence do you believe exists?

Maybe you were just kidding and aren't really interested in discovering the empirical evidence for God's existence.
You're attributing the existence of the universe to an invisible god without any actual connection between the two. Like, look! There's a car. God must have made it. The car is proof of god.

Why wouldn't it be?

What exactly evidence are you expecting to find if you son't study what God created?
Because you invented an invisible guy who you say made the universe without a shred of evidence of your invisible guy.

Why wouldn't it be?

Sure I have.

But is this your acknowledgement that if the universe did pop into existence, then it was God who created it?

Sure sounds that way.

Let's dance.

Now you're grasping at straws. Where is the scientific proof that it pooped into being from nothing at all?

Why wouldn't it be?

You're attributing the existence of the universe to an invisible god without any actual connection between the two. Like, look! There's a car. God must have made it. The car is proof of god.
Nope. I am explaining to you that the empirical evidence for God is what he created. It's all you have to study. Now go study it.

Why wouldn't it be?

Sure I have.

Sure sounds that way.

Let's dance.

Now you're grasping at straws. Where is the scientific proof that it pooped into being from nothing at all?
Nope. I am explaining to you that the empirical evidence for God is what he created. It's all you have to study. Now go study it.

Why wouldn't it be?

Because you invented an invisible guy who you say made the universe without a shred of evidence of your invisible guy.

I wonder at what point Taz is going to realize that the empirical evidence for God is what he created. It's all he has to study. Why oh why won't Taz study it?

Why wouldn't it be?

We don't know who or what or how the universe was created. That scares you so you attribute it to a friendly ghost. You're a Casperite. :meow:

Why wouldn't it be?

We don't know who or what or how the universe was created. That scares you so you attribute it to a friendly ghost. You're a Casperite. :meow:
Are you looking for empirical evidence or not?

catfish1.gif

Forum List

Back