So, is there proof of INTELLIGENT DESIGN?

I've been here for years and no one has ever shown empirical proof for the existence or not of a god.
So the universe popping into existence out of nothing and being wired to create beings that know and create doesn't qualify?
You'd have to show who made all that.
The universe popping into existence out of nothing and being wired to create beings that know and create is the empirical proof you are looking for.

Why wouldn't it be?
Because that statement doesn't prove a god.
You asked for the empirical evidence. There it is.
The universe popping into existence out of nothing and being wired to create beings that know and create is the empirical proof you are looking for.

Why isn't what was created empirical evidence for the creator? What else could there be that you are looking for, Taz? You need to study what was created to prove that God exists. Have at it.
You have yet to show who created your "creation".
You asked for empirical evidence of God, right? Creation is that empirical evidence. What other evidence do you believe exists?

Maybe you were just kidding and aren't really interested in discovering the empirical evidence for God's existence.
You're attributing the existence of the universe to an invisible god without any actual connection between the two. Like, look! There's a car. God must have made it. The car is proof of god.
Nope. I am explaining to you that the empirical evidence for God is what he created. It's all you have to study. Now go study it.
We don't know who or what or how the universe was created. That scares you so you attribute it to a friendly ghost. You're a Casperite. :meow:
Are you looking for empirical evidence or not?
You have none. Go away.
It's all around you.
Nothing proves that it was done by your invisible buddy.
You mean besides logic and reason.
Logic and reason aren't empirical proof. Now you know.

I've been here for years and no one has ever shown empirical proof for the existence or not of a god.
So the universe popping into existence out of nothing and being wired to create beings that know and create doesn't qualify?

Well, if Judaism and its offspring Christianity had come out in favor of anal sex with groups of strange men in filthy bathouses and raping little boys, there would be a lot fewer 'atheists' in here sniveling. They aren't here because they care about 'science n stuff', we know that for a fact.
Instead, Catholics came out in favor of Priests having anal sex with young boys. Maybe that’s why the sniveling religionists are celebrating.

What you meant to say is your pet homos infiltrate lots of professions and organizations that give them access to children, especially young boys, and we should be weeding them out of our schools and other organizations like the public menace they are, and stop pretending their apologists like you should be taken seriously. You are too dishonest to make the distnction between sicko faggots posing as 'priests' from real priests; that's because you're just another pagan sociopath who is incapable of admitting homosexual fetishists are mentally ill and a menace to children.
There's a difference between pedophiles and plain homos. Now you know.
I would expect you would know.
You can't even get homos right and you think you got the creation of the universe right. :cuckoo:

Well, if Judaism and its offspring Christianity had come out in favor of anal sex with groups of strange men in filthy bathouses and raping little boys, there would be a lot fewer 'atheists' in here sniveling. They aren't here because they care about 'science n stuff', we know that for a fact.
Instead, Catholics came out in favor of Priests having anal sex with young boys. Maybe that’s why the sniveling religionists are celebrating.
I am so glad that pieces of shit like yourself use the misfortune of others as fodder for their personal grudges because it just highlights how fucked up your belief system really is.

Sounds like an atheists utopia.
You should go there and clear your mind.

If our existence was but a coincidence, what might be the odds of such a coincidence?

The only evidence of intellegnet design is in your worn out Grannys nasty stained panetiez. That's your evidence.
You don't matter, twat.

What you meant to say is your pet homos infiltrate lots of professions and organizations that give them access to children, especially young boys, and we should be weeding them out of our schools and other organizations like the public menace they are, and stop pretending their apologists like you should be taken seriously. You are too dishonest to make the distnction between sicko faggots posing as 'priests' from real priests; that's because you're just another pagan sociopath who is incapable of admitting homosexual fetishists are mentally ill and a menace to children.
You can't even get homos right and you think you got the creation of the universe right. :cuckoo:
God made them so you could call them homos.

I am so glad that pieces of shit like yourself use the misfortune of others as fodder for their personal grudges because it just highlights how fucked up your belief system really is.

And leave you behind?

I bet you're a homo.

And leave you behind?
My mind is already clear.

I bet you're a homo.
Are you hitting on me, Taz?

And leave you behind?
My mind is already clear.
I'll wait until you can make it happen here.

I bet you're a homo.
So you don't deny it.

I bet you're a homo.
So you don't deny it.
That you are hitting on me? I’m not judging you on it.

You'd have to show who made all that.

Why wouldn't it be?
Because that statement doesn't prove a god.
You asked for the empirical evidence. There it is.

Why isn't what was created empirical evidence for the creator? What else could there be that you are looking for, Taz? You need to study what was created to prove that God exists. Have at it.
You have yet to show who created your "creation".
You asked for empirical evidence of God, right? Creation is that empirical evidence. What other evidence do you believe exists?

Maybe you were just kidding and aren't really interested in discovering the empirical evidence for God's existence.
You're attributing the existence of the universe to an invisible god without any actual connection between the two. Like, look! There's a car. God must have made it. The car is proof of god.
Nope. I am explaining to you that the empirical evidence for God is what he created. It's all you have to study. Now go study it.
We don't know who or what or how the universe was created. That scares you so you attribute it to a friendly ghost. You're a Casperite. :meow:
Are you looking for empirical evidence or not?
You have none. Go away.
It's all around you.
Nothing proves that it was done by your invisible buddy.
You mean besides logic and reason.
Logic and reason aren't empirical proof. Now you know.
I know what he created is the empirical proof. Logic and reason explains how.

You aren't intelligent enough to follow this conversation let alone evaluate the empirical proof using logic and reason.

Now you know why you never found it.

Richard Dawkins, “defends ‘mild pedophilia’ [saying] it does not cause ‘lasting harm’.”

I'm going to say that Richard Dawkins was affected, and frankly any Christian parent or not would have been up in arms had they known what such trusted "professors" were doing to children under their tutelage.

Last edited:
No it hasn't. That's a ridiculous lie. The most obvious evidence of the bible being a steaming pile of crap is that, start to finish, it was obviously written by ignorant, terrified, superstitious people who knew nothing about anything.
LIE, LIE, LIE. That's all you have to say? I really do feel sorry for you. You are one enslaved individual. Tomorrow you will be an old individual (if GOD allows) and maybe you wont be so smug. As my grandmother once said, "One gets old one moment at a time ---- not all at once."

if HUMANS are the product of INTELLIGENT DESIGN then we must have been a science project for someone in the DUMB class......
We owe our shortcomings to Adam Fall ----- listening to Satan's lies. Prior to that everything about Adam was GOOD. And if no one ever told you that before, shame on them.

I know what he created is the empirical proof. Logic and reason explains how.

You aren't intelligent enough to follow this conversation let alone evaluate the empirical proof using logic and reason.

Now you know why you never found it.
Let's see if you're smart enough to scientifically prove the link between the universe and your invisible friend.

Then you would say 90% of biologists are "affected" as well. That being the case, maybe, what you see as the "affliction", is actually true and normal, and you are the one who is "affected".
I believe afflicted people can influence those around them, and not always for the good.

Forum List

Back