🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So is THIS the typical Trump Supporter?

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
Retired ‘Navy SEAL’ praising Trump on Fox News was a fake

"Fox News ran a story on Oct. 8 about a decorated Vietnam War Navy SEAL and glass artist who created an enormous presidential glass seal he hoped to give to President Trump. On Thursday, 11 days later, the network retracted the story after being told the Trump supporter never served in the SEALs or in Vietnam, much less earned commendations for his service...."

Maybe not, but this man's capacity for dishonesty rivals Trump's talent for the same...

(Oh, and what's the over/under on how many thread hijack attempts referencing Senator Blumenthal will be made? I say five, and take the over, lol)

You have no credibility.

You think Obama never lies and is the greatest POTUS of all time.

The guy ended up apologizing which is a terrible strategy. If Trump had made the claim and been called out, he would have called the SEAL's a dying, loser organization desperate for the press he's getting them, and conservatives would cheer and turn against the SEAL's.

"Fox News ran a story on Oct. 8 about a decorated Vietnam War Navy SEAL and glass artist who created an enormous presidential glass seal he hoped to give to President Trump. On Thursday, 11 days later, the network retracted the story after being told the Trump supporter never served in the SEALs or in Vietnam, much less earned commendations for his service...."

Maybe not, but this man's capacity for dishonesty rivals Trump's talent for the same...

(Oh, and what's the over/under on how many thread hijack attempts referencing Senator Blumenthal will be made? I say five, and take the over, lol)

I don't get how somebody can think they can make such grandiose claims like that in the public eye and not expect to be discovered as the fraud they are. SMH

You mean Fox News ran a fake news story? Wow, Fox News has never done that before!

Oh, wait...

Says the far left drone that believes all the far left fake news!

You mean Fox News ran a fake news story? Wow, Fox News has never done that before!

Oh, wait...

Even posts their own fake stories to bash Trump.

No he’s not the vast majority of Trump supporters are good honest decent people there are fringe elements that support him just as there are fringe elements that support any elected official. The problem is and both sides do this is to take the fringe supporters of someone and portray them as the norm.

Oh, wait...

I see. You support the Seals poser.

Wow. That's bad even for you.

Oh, wait...

Here's the thing: I don't think these bastards necessarily believe it all, I think they just jeep pushing it and deflecting and lying to help tear the country down, just like the traitor media does.

Fox News aired a hoax. The pseudocons will conveniently forget this as it does not fit into their confirmation bias.

You can see it happening right before your eyes right now. :lol:

Oh, wait...
FOX was deceived. CNN and NBC make it up themselves.

Oh, wait...
FOX was deceived. CNN and NBC make it up themselves.
I have plenty of examples of Fox News manufacturing bullshit. I even started a topic about it called "Fool Me A Thousand Times", because you rubes keep going back for refills of your piss cups. You deserve to be lied to.

Fox News was deceived in this case? That means they are as credulous as you rubes! :lol:

How hard is it to confirm someone is a Navy SEAL? It takes one phone call!

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Can you imagine CNN or NBC retracting the thousands of fake news stories about Trump? Fox, at least, has dignity.

Fox News ran a story on Oct. 8 about a decorated Vietnam War Navy SEAL and glass artist who created an enormous presidential glass seal he hoped to give to President Trump. On Thursday, 11 days later, the network retracted the story after being told the Trump supporter never served in the SEALs or in Vietnam, much less earned commendations for his service....

Props to Fox for retracting the story. That's what they are supposed to do.

How the hell does a news organization miss such a binarily evaluated point of fact? Seriously. It's not as though one has to run through multiple sources and all the info relies on the preponderance of letter and spirit in their remarks rather than documentary evidence that's readily available. There's nothing interpretive about whether one served in Vietnam, the SEALs or about whether one received a military commendation.

this man's capacity for dishonesty rivals Trump's talent for the same

I don't think I'd go that far. Yes, there is no basis for trusting either of them. Neither of them exhibits anything near what one can call "sterling character" or "high integrity." That said, that man has a long way to go before his lack of rectitude can be cited legitimately as rivalling Trump's. I don't think anyone ever will be both as widely recognized and also lie and willfully misrepresent the truth to the extent and with the frequency Trump does.

Oh, wait...

Here's the thing: I don't think these bastards necessarily believe it all, I think they just jeep pushing it and deflecting and lying to help tear the country down, just like the traitor media does.

WTF am I lying about in this thread?

There is no typical Trump supporter, just degrees that range from this will work to I hope this will work,

Forum List

Back