So....is Xi a dictator or not?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Dictator or not by an American's definition, his government has elevated hundreds of millions of his people up out of poverty. That success has never been equalled by any other socially leaning government or government leader.

What is an American president that has allowed world record income inequality, corruption, and extreme racism?

Dictator or not by an American's definition, his government has elevated hundreds of millions of his people up out of poverty. That success has never been equalled by any other socially leaning government or government leader.

What is an American president that has allowed world record income inequality, corruption, and extreme racism?
Certainly the word is open to variables....one man's dictator....etc. etc.

Ask Biden.

He is a dick
????....
Can we expound? I must confess to bring somewhat uninformed on the matter. I suppose it boils down to public etiquette and international acumen when it comes to relations between nations. Was it careless of Biden to speak that way?

????....
Can we expound? I must confess to bring somewhat uninformed on the matter. I suppose it boils down to public etiquette and international acumen when it comes to relations between nations. Was it careless of Biden to speak that way?
No, not ifin' you likes to be factual.

So... I'm not sure what fits the definition exactly. He would seem to fit for all intents and purposes.
I suppose some would disagree.

Jo
Foreign-Policy Karens

The internal affairs of foreign countries are none of our business. The Chinese rulers are right in the assertion that this Ding-Dong Diplomacy of Bye,Done is bad diplomatic manners. They're really into formality and indirection over there, so the Clown-in-Chief's behavior fits the definition of a Bull in a China Shop.

Foreign-Policy Karens

The internal affairs of foreign countries are none of our business. The Chinese rulers are right in the assertion that this Ding-Dong Diplomacy of Bye,Done is bad diplomatic manners. They're really into formality and indirection over there, so the Clown-in-Chief's behavior fits the definition of a Bull in a China Shop.
Have you ever noticed that the heads of state and other countries are all usually highly educated people with some type of private sector background?

Forum List

Back