🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So ISIS is building a caliphate

according to DHS and CNN.

Could have sworn that Glenn Beck was called a nutjob for calling this years ago. Funny how that works.
Sort of ironic though i.e. a war against terrorism that empowers terrorists.

Whenever America gets involved in the internal affairs of other nations these days we just make it worse than what we left it, with the exception of Afghanistan (where the CIA and Pakistan funded the Taliban/Al Qaeda et al).

ISIS is part of Bush's plan...Bush was a genius! This is the beginning of a war between the Shiites and the Sunni. It is beautiful, when a plan comes together.

Reagan sat back and watched the Shia and Sunni fight each other.

Reagan was smart.

So is Obama.

Could have sworn that Glenn Beck was called a nutjob for calling this years ago. Funny how that works.

A Caliphate is? An area ruled by a Caliph, a religious ruler. Nothing mysterious or inherently evil about that. The early Mormons had their own little "caliphate" in Utah, didn't they? In a more anglosized term a large caliphate would be called an Empire. Empires were the historical norm not many years ago. Most of the European countries had their go at building Empires. Even America has had Imperial ambitions. The west has more or less given up it's ambitions of empire. Jihadists aren't here in the 21st century with the rest of us. They've been dreaming of a return to Empire for what? a thousand years?

The main probem with ISIS is they want a 6th or 7th century barbaric Empire ruled by 6th or 7th century ideology. Very fanatical and very murderous. I'm still hoping the rest of their mostly Muslim neighbours will stamp them out.

A Caliphate is? An area ruled by a Caliph, a religious ruler. Nothing mysterious or inherently evil about that. The early Mormons had their own little "caliphate" in Utah, didn't they? In a more anglosized term a large caliphate would be called an Empire. Empires were the historical norm not many years ago. Most of the European countries had their go at building Empires. Even America has had Imperial ambitions. The west has more or less given up it's ambitions of empire. Jihadists aren't here in the 21st century with the rest of us. They've been dreaming of a return to Empire for what? a thousand years?

The main probem with ISIS is they want a 6th or 7th century barbaric Empire ruled by 6th or 7th century ideology. Very fanatical and very murderous. I'm still hoping the rest of their mostly Muslim neighbours will stamp them out.

They are backed by the Saudis.

Just like Al Qaeda.

If so, then our enemy will no longer be on the run...they will mobilize and have a more effective and productive safe haven environment to plot their terrorist moves. No worries though, it was just last week that Obama declared the world is less violent than ever.:cuckoo:

If so, then our enemy will no longer be on the run...they will mobilize and have a more effective and productive safe haven environment to plot their terrorist moves. No worries though, it was just last week that Obama declared the world is less violent than ever.:cuckoo:

Less violent for us.

More violent for Muslims killing each other.

Less violent for us.

Is this your attempt to defend Obama, or are you really so ignorant as to believe that they won't plot attacks against the west??

Less violent for us.

Is this your attempt to defend Obama, or are you really so ignorant as to believe that they won't plot attacks against the west??

Only if we give them an excuse.

Iran and Iraq fought a bloody war for years.

We sold arms to both sides.

I still think Glenn Beck is a kook. But even he was right on this one.

A kook. He was warning about a Global Caliphate and wanted everybody to prepare by buying extra food and get ready to hide in the hills or something.

beck-chalkwall.jpg

Less violent for us.

Give them an excuse?? Hello moron, we're the fucking infidels that they've sworn to destroy. I get it, you're punking me.:lol:

Give them an excuse?? Hello moron, we're the fucking infidels that they've sworn to destroy. I get it, you're punking me.:lol:

Don't be silly. Reagan and Obama are smarter than W. Bush.

It's not our fight.

Don't be silly. Reagan and Obama are smarter than W. Bush.

It's not our fight.

Are you pretending that they haven't declared war against us?? What the fuck is wrong with you?? I know you're a loyal soldier, but we're not even discussing past or current admins...this is about the enemy who wants to destroy us, and they don't give a flying fuck what we say or do at this point. They are determined, and if you'd follow the bouncing ball of the conversation, this is about whether or not the enemy is developing a platform to more effectively plot and plan their strikes against us.

I am worried. I've posted a few times that ISIS has to be stopped-at just about any cost. I'm still hoping the Iraqi state, the Kurds, Iran, the Shia militias, any or all can accomplish this without more cost in American military lives.

I am worried. I've posted a few times that ISIS has to be stopped-at just about any cost. I'm still hoping the Iraqi state, the Kurds, Iran, the Shia militias, any or all can accomplish this without more cost in American military lives.

That would be lovely, but I was not even referencing military action on our part...my response was simply to the OP on whether or not they are building a caliphate, and what that would mean for us.

Forum List

Back