🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So it doesn't happen ehh?

If a democrat tells you a thing then you automatically know it's a lie!

Every time I say "Voter ID does not stop the types of voter fraud which occur", the tards hear, "There is no voter fraud." They have a special Tard Filter in their ears!

Five million Mexicans all registered to vote, and no one caught them!

Then those same five million Mexicans voted, and no one caught them!

We should hire these geniuses.

Here's Napoleon's army of 680,000 which invaded Russia:

france.jpg

Here's Trump's imaginary army of 5,000,000 illegal voters in California he can't seem to find:

mexicans.jpg

Every time I say "Voter ID does not stop the types of voter fraud which occur", the tards hear, "There is no voter fraud." They have a special Tard Filter in their ears!

Five million Mexicans all registered to vote, and no one caught them!

Then those same five million Mexicans voted, and no one caught them!

We should hire these geniuses.

Here's Napoleon's army of 680,000 which invaded Russia:

france.jpg

Here's Trump's imaginary army of 5,000,000 illegal voters in California he can't seem to find:

mexicans.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

In 2012, Donald Trump tweeted, "The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy."

The only reason Trump is President is because of the electoral college.

Because he is embarrassed by what he said about the electoral college, Trump's ego demands that he won the popular vote, and so he invented five million illegal voters.

Without a shred of evidence.

Now his faithful parroting tards are trying to reverse engineer the proof for their hypocritical fuhrer's bullshit.

That's what this is.

In 2012, Donald Trump tweeted, "The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy."

Because he is embarrassed by what he said about the electoral college, Trump's ego demands that he won the popular vote, and so he invented five million illegal voters.

Now his faithful parroting tards are trying to reverse engineer the proof for their hypocritical fuhrer's bullshit.

That's what this is.
That's just another falsehood. Trump is president because the voters in each state voted in the necessary numbers to have that states electors vote for Trump, by the people and for the people, and no matter how many times you post that falsehood it will never be true.

That's what this is.
That's just another falsehood. Trump is president because the voters in each state voted in the necessary numbers to have that states electors vote for Trump, by the people and for the people, and no matter how many times you post that falsehood it will never be true.
It's another falsehood Trump is President because of the electoral college? Do tell, tard!

You see, I've been telling you tards ever since he announced that Trump is a Democrat.

He wanted Bush impeached.

He wanted us to cut-and-run from Iraq.

He is "very pro-choice".

He wants an Assault Weapons Ban.

He wants universal health care.

And he hates the Electoral College. He believes our Presidents should be elected by popular vote.

Instead of choosing an actual Republican for the nominee, you tards picked a Democrat in pseudocon clothing.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

trump_tweet_electoral_college.jpg

So now you see why Trump had to invent those millions of illegal votes out of thin air.

You see, I've been telling you tards ever since he announced that Trump is a Democrat.

He is "very pro-choice".

And he hates the Electoral College. He believes our Presidents should be elected by popular vote.

Instead of choosing an actual Republican for the nominee, you tards picked a Democrat in pseudocon clothing.

I can make a tweet image like that and make it say the opposite.
I provided the link retard.

Jesus, you people swallow every drop of piss Trump give you to drink, and yet deny reality!

Thank you so much for proving it.

Trump says the Electoral College is a disaster for democracy.

Is he lying?

No I won't click any of your links but I have reported your flaming again. Fight fire with fire. I'm trying to follow the rules after getting in trouble several times for not and being reported by someone. So every time one of you flame me here i'm reporting you. Learn to go by the rules. You're just like the convicts I worked with, but I could gas them.

as far as the EC college, it's what keeps uneducated fools that gang up in big cities from electing a sorry president. Don't always work though, look at obama.

That's what this is.
yea. the liberal side would never stoop to such tactics!

That's what this is.
yea. the liberal side would never stoop to such tactics!
A tu quoque fallacy! How precious!

Is Trump lying? Is the Electoral College a disaster for democracy?

He is "very pro-choice".

Notice in my post I provided the link directly to Trump's tweet. The tard still made a false accusation anyway, despite the evidence of its authenticity being provided right there!

This is what he has decided to report. His own weaselness.

This forum is reaching new lows.

Govt Employees Arrested for Allegedly Selling False IDs to Illegal Aliens for Voter Fraud

Yup no voter fraud at all meanwhile in California they have thousands of people more on the rolls then actually legally exist.

First, you fucking morons can ALWAYS find some corrupt gov. employees doing something unlawful (shit, those employees could be republicans looking to make an extra buck.)

Second, it would take a VERY "brave" illegal to show up to vote and risk getting caught, exactly for WHAT??? To vote against your orange clown.....risking deportation just to piss off morons like you and your ilk?.................LOL

He is "very pro-choice".

View attachment 142877
reported. This is why you people keep losing elections. None of you can get along or follow any rules.

Forum List

Back