🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So it looks like the armchair warriors are back.

It's been weird, watching the same people who made excuses for the wars Bush got us into, turn into anti-neocon doves when Trump came down the escalator.

How could these people have turned on a dime like that?

But now, Trump blows up a bad guy and they're back at full force. Welcome back, we missed ya! But could you at least make up your mind, one way or the other?
Our minds are made up, you are a lying traitor.

Right, you can't explain how it's wrong.

You mean other than it never happened?

So here, let's look at a map. Where were they smuggling weapons to? Syria? Well, they'd still either have to put them on a boat on the ocean, or walk them through Egypt and Israel...

upload_2020-1-11_7-21-0.jpeg

I actually do think getting in the middle of Libya's civil war was one of the dumber things Obama did. but it still would have happened if we got involved or not.

Right, you can't explain how it's wrong.

You mean other than it never happened?

So here, let's look at a map. Where were they smuggling weapons to? Syria? Well, they'd still either have to put them on a boat on the ocean, or walk them through Egypt and Israel...

View attachment 299660

I actually do think getting in the middle of Libya's civil war was one of the dumber things Obama did. but it still would have happened if we got involved or not.

US Was Smuggling Guns to Syria Through Benghazi Consulate

Rand Paul: CIA Annex In Benghazi Shipped Arms From Libya To Syria; Clinton Lied About It!

CIA 'running arms smuggling team in Benghazi when consulate was attacked'

US smuggling weapons to Syrian rebels: The real Benghazi story | Asian Tribune

This is a good part of why Hillary lost. As long as you want to continue to ignore it, the chances of the (D)'s losing again goes up.

Hillary lost because you Bernie Bros all threw a hissy.

This is a good part of why Hillary lost. As long as you want to continue to ignore it, the chances of the (D)'s losing again goes up.

Hillary lost because you Bernie Bros all threw a hissy.

If President Obama had been the president Candidate Obama said he would be, there is no President Trump today.

Yes, we want Candidate Obama. Offer that or lose.

If President Obama had been the president Candidate Obama said he would be, there is no President Trump today.

Grow up buddy. Nobody gets the President they voted for... Reality tends to gob-smack them when they get the job.

so what would you do about the Islamist attacking our Iraq embassy?
I don't know, since I don't have access to the same intel a President will. For all I know, I may have done exactly the same thing that Trump did.

But of course, that's not the point of the thread.

Grow up buddy. Nobody gets the President they voted for... Reality tends to gob-smack them when they get the job.

Then third party it is. It would not have been hard for Obama to be the president he said he was going to be.

Then third party it is. It would not have been hard for Obama to be the president he said he was going to be.

If you want to piss away your vote on a third party, go ahead. Just stop complaining about Trump, because that's what you voted for.

If you want to piss away your vote on a third party, go ahead. Just stop complaining about Trump, because that's what you voted for.

It doesn't bother me that Hillary lost. She would be doing little different than Trump.

It doesn't bother me that Hillary lost. She would be doing little different than Trump.

not true. she trusted & believed the 17 intel agencies all screaming that russia was committing cyber war against us & putin was determined to put his puppet in office. they are screaming that is happening again right now. hillary would not have tried to dismantle obamacare. trump is.

hillary wouldn't have rolled back regs aka protections for bigcorp.

hillary wouldn't have essentially dissolved the EPA

i voted 3rd party in 2000 as a 'protest' vote against gore & my own state senator for VP as did a lot of people & because of that - - - we got W.

how did that work out for us?

not true. she trusted & believed the 17 intel agencies all screaming that russia was committing cyber war against us & putin was determined to put his puppet in office. they are screaming that is happening again right now. hillary would not have tried to dismantle obamacare. trump is.

Trump isn't trying to do that either. There are little things here and there but to end Obamacare would mean Trump would have to come up with a replacement and he is too stupid to do that.

That said, I want it to end so that we can finally get to some sort of universal health care.

So Obamacare marches on under Trump just as it would have under Hillary.

Sure she would have. They didnt give her all that money for nothing.

It isn't dissolved.

i voted 3rd party in 2000 as a 'protest' vote against gore & my own state senator for VP as did a lot of people & because of that - - - we got W.

Probably the same if Gore had won. Hillary never saw a war she wouldn't support. She threatened to shoot down Russian planes in parts of the world we have no business being in. I am NOT going to vote for that.

Trump isn't trying to do that either. There are little things here and there but to end Obamacare would mean Trump would have to come up with a replacement and he is too stupid to do that.

That said, I want it to end so that we can finally get to some sort of universal health care.

So Obamacare marches on under Trump just as it would have under Hillary.

Sure she would have. They didnt give her all that money for nothing.

It isn't dissolved.

Probably the same if Gore had won. Hillary never saw a war she wouldn't support. She threatened to shoot down Russian planes in parts of the world we have no business being in. I am NOT going to vote for that.

the ACA is in the courts right now moving up the food chain to determine if the whole thing is unconstitutional. research it. it started in texas - a bunch of redneck states joined in & the mandate was the first to go, but it's still active.

hillary is a corporate (D) no doubt. chances are pretty high she wouldn't have touched medicare, social security & medicaid

trump just approved the rollback of the EPA regs that have been in place since 1970., when nixon founded it.

hillary ain't running again, so your purity test shouldn't apply. but you don't get to complain about trump if you didn't vote in 2016 nor get to complain if you don't do whatever it takes to get him out. btw - - - bernie supported hillary in the end & pleaded with his supporters to not sit home or vote for jill stein. if you were a real bernie bro, you would have taken heed. & he will say it again, should he drop out at some point. he'll tell y'all the same thing this time too.

Forum List

Back