🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So it looks like the armchair warriors are back.

There won’t be any war, some of you are really stupid. Everything is most likely over. Iran was humiliated and launched an attack where they knew there would be no casualties, just so they can save face.

It's been weird, watching the same people who made excuses for the wars Bush got us into, turn into anti-neocon doves when Trump came down the escalator.

How could these people have turned on a dime like that?

But now, Trump blows up a bad guy and they're back at full force. Welcome back, we missed ya! But could you at least make up your mind, one way or the other?

It is easy to be a warhawk from the safety of ones own living room knowing you will never be the one called to be in danger.

How dare those American taxpayers expect to use their military they pay trillions for...huh?
Haha...This is entertaining as hell...watching the sackless and totally pussified piss themselves and pretend that strategic operations that yield the life of an enemy threat is bad because the Orange Man did it...hahaha...Good stuff fellas....Thanks
Mac1958

It's been weird, watching the same people who made excuses for the wars Bush got us into, turn into anti-neocon doves when Trump came down the escalator.

But now, Trump blows up a bad guy and they're back at full force. Welcome back, we missed ya! But could you at least make up your mind, one way or the other?

It is easy to be a warhawk from the safety of ones own living room knowing you will never be the one called to be in danger.

How dare those American taxpayers expect to use their military they pay trillions for...huh?
Haha...This is entertaining as hell...watching the sackless and totally pussified piss themselves and pretend that strategic operations that yield the life of an enemy threat is bad because the Orange Man did it...hahaha...Good stuff fellas....Thanks
Mac1958
There's another one!

Welcome back, Rambo!

Mac1958
There's another one!

Welcome back, Rambo!

I’m not sure what that means but...thanks

Trump retaliated, your boy Obama started new wars
What's the war called that Obama started?

well if Trump started a war by droning a terrorist like a lot of you morons are saying, than Obama started hundreds of wars

Last edited:
He was a completely valid target.

So are many others

but that's not really the point

why 'take the shot' would be closer....

~S~
Kinda like why enforce immigration.

Complacency serves no one but the criminals/wanted. It certainly doesn't serve the future victims of those "wanted"
Who are we at war with and why are we at war with them? I'm not certain anymore.....:(
We must be at war with Mars. We have landed enough craft there and have spent tens of billions of dollars and more. Officially we have not found a living molecule.

What are you confused about?

Same shit every time. These fuckers know they are being lied to but the thrill of living vicariously through those who sacrifice their lives (why I don't know) is just so appealing.
Yet ANOTHER war for the small hatted ones.
"small hatted" LOL

So are many others

but that's not really the point

why 'take the shot' would be closer....

~S~

Then I am not getting the point. We are supposed to let the Iranians wage war against our people and not fight back?

more the better part of valor applies

especially with a 75 yr old issue

~S~

So, that is your position? We just let them kill our men?

we killed 25 of theirs.

WHERE'S THE EVIDENCE THAT HE WAS AN IMMINENT THREAT?
Did it really have to be an imminent threat, based on what he has been doing for a career, Playtime?

Then I am not getting the point. We are supposed to let the Iranians wage war against our people and not fight back?

more the better part of valor applies

especially with a 75 yr old issue

~S~

So, that is your position? We just let them kill our men?

we killed 25 of theirs.

WHERE'S THE EVIDENCE THAT HE WAS AN IMMINENT THREAT?

I don't care whether he was planning on killing Americans and Iraqis tomorrow, or next week, or next month.

He was planning on killing us. Indeed, if he was a director of operations, then he WAS killing us, the entire time he was there, and planning on continuing to do so.

Your point, such as it is, is utterly irrelevant.

& when you can't afford gassing up yer car, you'll care. not that our men & woman coming home in body bags though. how do you KNOW he was planning on killing us? what intel are you privvy to that the rest of us thinking bipeds don't know?

will you swallow everything you are told because donny said it without evidense? lol - but of course you will. that's what they count on.
Our two prior Presidents also considered taking the guy out, so there's an excellent chance that Suleimani was up to exactly what we're told he was up to.

I don't want another war. But the guy was in a war zone, in a country he was directing hostile military operations against, and directing operations AGAINST US, killing our people.

If Iran chooses to pretend that their people engaging in warfare against us, are somehow supposed to be safe while doing so, that is their choice, to be insane.
Always an excuse to send others into war.

Mac1958 is scared shitless, he rolls up in the fetal position anytime the potential for confrontation arises...he’s hardcore, he can often be found at ‘war’ protests waving a rainbow peace flag, wearing his pink Britney Spears half shirt, skinny jeans and pussy hat .

Oh, zero confusion. I'm just fascinated by the psychology of group ideology.

Mac1958 is scared shitless, he rolls up in the fetal position anytime the potential for confrontation arises...he’s hardcore, he can often be found at ‘war’ protests waving a rainbow peace flag, wearing his pink Britney Spears half shirt, skinny jeans and pussy hat .

That is so oddly specific. Maybe not creep on other posters with your weird fetishes.

Also, it's obvious you didn't read the OP, maybe start there if you're confused.

That is so oddly specific. Maybe not creep on other posters with your weird fetishes.
It's so easy to strike a nerve with these guys that it's almost not fair.

Does the fence sitter group ideology fascinate you like it does me?

I think they all live in the same airtight closet.

Does the fence sitter group ideology fascinate you like it does me?
Who knows!

Well, that's pretty close: It's a fully closed-circuit informational universe. They only know what they're instructed to know. Everything outside of that is fake news.

Well, that's pretty close: It's a fully closed-circuit informational universe. They only know what they're instructed to know. Everything outside of that is fake news.

I just call my local fence sitter when I seek enlightenment...he’s always the smartest guy in the room...he gets his programming from....well....from himself because he’s so fucking smart.

Forum List

Back