🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So it looks like the armchair warriors are back.

As I said, in the post you "replied to",

if Iran wants to believe that their people in a fucking war zone, in a country that they are invading, and terrorizing, that are waging war against US, killing our people,

if Iran wants to be shocked and upset that some of those people were targeted?

That is their choice to be insane.

Why do we still have troops in a war zone 17 years after we started the war?

An excellent question.

But, if they are going to be there, letting our enemies kill them, and not fighting back is not acceptable.

will it be acceptable to pay $5 a gallon of gas? how'z about yer kids going to war? yer grandkiddies?

If we have a nation that thinks that they can kill our soldiers and fully expect to be allowed to do so, in safety and comfort and they fully plan to do so,

then we are already at war. The only question is, do we fight back or just die like sheep.

Oddly you exclude the correct option. Bring them home.

No, you did. I've been for that for quite some time.

But if they are going to be there, then let them fight back against those killing them.

An excellent question.

But, if they are going to be there, letting our enemies kill them, and not fighting back is not acceptable.

will it be acceptable to pay $5 a gallon of gas? how'z about yer kids going to war? yer grandkiddies?

If we have a nation that thinks that they can kill our soldiers and fully expect to be allowed to do so, in safety and comfort and they fully plan to do so,

then we are already at war. The only question is, do we fight back or just die like sheep.

That is part of the game. If we bring them home now after an attack we look "weak", so the answer is to send 3000 more.

Sadly for hundreds of thousands it is not a game.

But for those making the decisions it is. Therein lies the problem

Why do we still have troops in a war zone 17 years after we started the war?

An excellent question.

No, you did. I've been for that for quite some time.

But if they are going to be there, then let them fight back against those killing them.

No..........stop the fighting.

It's been weird, watching the same people who made excuses for the wars Bush got us into, turn into anti-neocon doves when Trump came down the escalator.

How could these people have turned on a dime like that?

But now, Trump blows up a bad guy and they're back at full force. Welcome back, we missed ya! But could you at least make up your mind, one way or the other?
They're not afraid to join the fight. They just have bone spurs.

Then I am not getting the point. We are supposed to let the Iranians wage war against our people and not fight back?

more the better part of valor applies

especially with a 75 yr old issue

~S~

So, that is your position? We just let them kill our men?

we killed 25 of theirs.

WHERE'S THE EVIDENCE THAT HE WAS AN IMMINENT THREAT?

I don't care whether he was planning on killing Americans and Iraqis tomorrow, or next week, or next month.

He was planning on killing us. Indeed, if he was a director of operations, then he WAS killing us, the entire time he was there, and planning on continuing to do so.

Your point, such as it is, is utterly irrelevant.

& when you can't afford gassing up yer car, you'll care. not that our men & woman coming home in body bags though. how do you KNOW he was planning on killing us? what intel are you privvy to that the rest of us thinking bipeds don't know?

will you swallow everything you are told because donny said it without evidense? lol - but of course you will. that's what they count on.

Well, you had a high level Iranian Military leader inside of Iraq, so, there is that to consider.

But yes, I guess I am just accepting the information that he was a director. YOu got any evidence that he was just an innocent tourist?

Well, you had a high level Iranian Military leader inside of Iraq, so, there is that to consider.

It seems that maybe the Iraqis should have done something about it if they felt it was an issue

~S~

we killed 25 of theirs.

I don't care whether he was planning on killing Americans and Iraqis tomorrow, or next week, or next month.

He was planning on killing us. Indeed, if he was a director of operations, then he WAS killing us, the entire time he was there, and planning on continuing to do so.

& when you can't afford gassing up yer car, you'll care. not that our men & woman coming home in body bags though. how do you KNOW he was planning on killing us? what intel are you privvy to that the rest of us thinking bipeds don't know?

will you swallow everything you are told because donny said it without evidense? lol - but of course you will. that's what they count on.

But yes, I guess I am just accepting the information that he was a director. YOu got any evidence that he was just an innocent tourist?

did i say he was an innocent tourist? oh there is the FACT that he was inside IRAQ.... but guess what IRAQ knew & since IRAQ is a SOVEREIGN NATION ... i guess they should have had THE RIGHT to have him if they wanted him.... now try to follow the bouncing ball of logic there. we are not occupiers of IRAQ - nor do we have sovereinty over IRAQ - but we went after the dude without as much as telling the IRAQI gov'ment, let alone getting the A-OK to take him out kinda pissed them off & rightly so. so now they have voted to kick us out & it might not happen overnight - - - but donny is squawking that we won't leave any ways - - - thus in effect actually becoming occupiers? is that what we are now? you actually think all this is working out to our benefit?

there's much truth in the saying: the enemy of my enemy is now my friend.

THAT is what donny has accomplished.

~S~

we killed 25 of theirs.

They don't have evidence of anything. Weird there would be such an uproar by the Iranian people if he was just a tourist, but we surely don't want to spoil a nice liberal fantasy.

It's been weird, watching the same people who made excuses for the wars Bush got us into, turn into anti-neocon doves when Trump came down the escalator.

But now, Trump blows up a bad guy and they're back at full force. Welcome back, we missed ya! But could you at least make up your mind, one way or the other?
It’s just that we don’t want the smoking gun to turn into a mushroom cloud
When we win, which won’t take long, we can declare.....Mission Accomplished
Then, the people will treat us like liberators

Last edited:

It’s just that we don’t want the smoking gun turn into a mushroom cloud
When we win, which won’t take long, we can declare.....Mission Accomplished
Then, the people will treat us like liberators

^^^ that's an unknown known that is still unknown.

ah the good old days....

flowers.jpg

Same shit every time. These fuckers know they are being lied to but the thrill of living vicariously through those who sacrifice their lives (why I don't know) is just so appealing.
Yet ANOTHER war for the small hatted ones.
Tell that to people who wear a hat in a public place here in the United States. Thank God the guns are being purchased..
I would never physically harm ANYTHING. A matter of point MANY of the most bloodthirsty Zios are Christian. One cannot, in good faith, ignore the influence of Zionism in all of this.
People do try on here though...talk about cognitive dissonance...holy shit.

I notice you skipped right over Libya, Syria & code pink.

How convenient

It is easy to be a warhawk from the safety of ones own living room knowing you will never be the one called to be in danger.

It's easy to eat crabs from the safety of ones own living room, knowing you will never have to risk being on a crab boat.

It's easy to want firefighters to fight fires from the safety of ones own living room, knowing you will never have to be a firefighter.

It's easy to eat crabs from the safety of ones own living room, knowing you will never have to risk being on a crab boat.

It's easy to want firefighters to fight fires from the safety of ones own living room, knowing you will never have to be a firefighter.

exactly the same thing...I mean people all the time are calling for fires to be started so they can be put out...:290968001256257790-final:

Forum List

Back