🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So it looks like the armchair warriors are back.

more the better part of valor applies

especially with a 75 yr old issue

~S~

So, that is your position? We just let them kill our men?

we killed 25 of theirs.

WHERE'S THE EVIDENCE THAT HE WAS AN IMMINENT THREAT?

I don't care whether he was planning on killing Americans and Iraqis tomorrow, or next week, or next month.

He was planning on killing us. Indeed, if he was a director of operations, then he WAS killing us, the entire time he was there, and planning on continuing to do so.

Your point, such as it is, is utterly irrelevant.

& when you can't afford gassing up yer car, you'll care. not that our men & woman coming home in body bags though. how do you KNOW he was planning on killing us? what intel are you privvy to that the rest of us thinking bipeds don't know?

will you swallow everything you are told because donny said it without evidense? lol - but of course you will. that's what they count on.

Well, you had a high level Iranian Military leader inside of Iraq, so, there is that to consider.

But yes, I guess I am just accepting the information that he was a director. YOu got any evidence that he was just an innocent tourist?

He most certainly had as much right to be there as we do.

And so the whole ME d*ck waving continues....

does it really matter what i say? who i vote for? who's in oval office, or what stance i have anymore?

~S~

If it is a dick waving contest, we all know you will not be participating. Right, Stumpy?

why are you looking at his dick?

I was actually looking at your mouth. His dick was right there also!

more sexual fantasies being posted by the right wing nuts...you know, it is 2020, you can come out of the closet

It's easy to eat crabs from the safety of ones own living room, knowing you will never have to risk being on a crab boat.

It's easy to want firefighters to fight fires from the safety of ones own living room, knowing you will never have to be a firefighter.

exactly the same thing...I mean people all the time are calling for fires to be started so they can be put out...:290968001256257790-final:

We are a specialized society. We ask people to take risks for us all the time. Why is warfare with a volunteer army any different than asking police to risk their lives, firefighters to risk their lives, or even fishermen or miners to risk their lives to allow us not to risk ours?

Considering the past 20 years now of conflict, anyone in the military knows exactly what they are getting into when they sign up.

Sorry, but the whole "if you didn't do X, you can't say Y" thing is an attempt to avoid conversation, not engage in it.

And when it comes to military action, are you saying only those who have served can make decisions about war and peace? Doesn't that go against our countries core concept of civilian control of the military?

We are a specialized society. We ask people to take risks for us all the time. Why is warfare with a volunteer army any different than asking police to risk their lives, firefighters to risk their lives, or even fishermen or miners to risk their lives to allow us not to risk ours?

Considering the past 20 years now of conflict, anyone in the military knows exactly what they are getting into when they sign up.

Sorry, but the whole "if you didn't do X, you can't say Y" thing is an attempt to avoid conversation, not engage in it.

And when it comes to military action, are you saying only those who have served can make decisions about war and peace? Doesn't that go against our countries core concept of civilian control of the military?

warfare seems to be the only one that people cheer for. Nobody is jonesing for more crime so the police can deal with it or for more fires for our fire departments.

Yet war people view very differently for some reason.

It's been weird, watching the same people who made excuses for the wars Bush got us into, turn into anti-neocon doves when Trump came down the escalator.

How could these people have turned on a dime like that?

But now, Trump blows up a bad guy and they're back at full force. Welcome back, we missed ya! But could you at least make up your mind, one way or the other?
Pot meet kettle.....

It has been pathetic watching the Democrats and snowflakes who declared for years 'the US is not the world's policeman' and who railed against Bush's wars fought with the approval / consent of Congress (to include Democrats) flip-flop for their 'messiah', giving Barry a full 'pass' for pimping out our military to Al Qaeda, who slaughtered 3,000 Americans in 1 day, to help them murder the leader of a sovereign nation and take that country for their own.

It was beyond unacceptable watching the Nobel Peace Prize Winner condemning 'Bush's Wars' in the Middle East only to have him drag the United States into HIS own personal war in Syria, plunging the US into the middle of an on-going civil war in which numerous nations / entities were involved. Invading a sovereign naion without the request or permission to do so by that nation's government or Leader, according to the UN, is an International War Crime, and after committing that war crime in Syria, Barry exited the White House leaving US troops still in Syria to fight HIS illegal war!

It has been disgusting to watch the Democrats and partisan boot-licking snowflakes defend Barry and his own personal drone assassination program with which he killed terrorists and US citizens alike abroad suddenly turn into treasonous terrorist-sympathizing Iran supporters, as Democrats flooded the Iranian government's phone lines trying to get through to apologize for taking down the leader of the largest terrorist organization in the Middle East and pledge their solidarity with them.

It is, typical and expected, sadly however, to have to watch ignorant, easily emotionally-manipulated, anti-Trump, hate-driven, hypocritical snowflakes like YOU engage in the same old tactic once again accusing others of doing what Democrats have done / are doing.

It's been weird, watching the same people who made excuses for the wars Bush got us into, turn into anti-neocon doves when Trump came down the escalator.

But now, Trump blows up a bad guy and they're back at full force. Welcome back, we missed ya! But could you at least make up your mind, one way or the other?

But yet libs were cheering like banshees when O was killing thousands of innocents,collateral damage, by the bushel in his drone wars, expanding the ME adventure, arab spring, etc.....then radio silence when trump took out a terrorist.

warfare seems to be the only one that people cheer for. Nobody is jonesing for more crime so the police can deal with it or for more fires for our fire departments.

Yet war people view very differently for some reason.

People want cops to crack down on crime and have no desire to go out and be vigilantes.

Maybe it's because when it comes to war or armed conflict between countries people against it USE the whole "if you didn't do X, you can't say Y" argument, which is not used in the other cases.

By the logic above Churchill was right to realize that Hitler had to be stopped because he served, but FDR was wrong because he didn't.

Trump retaliated, your boy Obama started new wars

And the people who capitulate to evil and think if they hide in a closet evil will ignore them.How many loved ones have you lost to Islamic terrorists while they were just going about their daily lives?
Yes, I remember this stuff. Deja vu. Welcome back. Kind of.
All you remember is trying to bring down America.
I like it when you guys have to just make stuff up. Always a good sign.

It sure does happen a lot!

Trump retaliated, your boy Obama started new wars
What's the war called that Obama started?

Pot meet kettle.....

It has been pathetic watching the Democrats and snowflakes who declared for years 'the US is not the world's policeman' and who railed against Bush's wars fought with the approval / consent of Congress (to include Democrats) flip-flop for their 'messiah', giving Barry a full 'pass' for pimping out our military to Al Qaeda, who slaughtered 3,000 Americans in 1 day, to help them murder the leader of a sovereign nation and take that country for their own.

It was beyond unacceptable watching the Nobel Peace Prize Winner condemning 'Bush's Wars' in the Middle East only to have him drag the United States into HIS own personal war in Syria, plunging the US into the middle of an on-going civil war in which numerous nations / entities were involved. Invading a sovereign naion without the request or permission to do so by that nation's government or Leader, according to the UN, is an International War Crime, and after committing that war crime in Syria, Barry exited the White House leaving US troops still in Syria to fight HIS illegal war!

It has been disgusting to watch the Democrats and partisan boot-licking snowflakes defend Barry and his own personal drone assassination program with which he killed terrorists and US citizens alike abroad suddenly turn into treasonous terrorist-sympathizing Iran supporters, as Democrats flooded the Iranian government's phone lines trying to get through to apologize for taking down the leader of the largest terrorist organization in the Middle East and pledge their solidarity with them.

It is, typical and expected, sadly however, to have to watch ignorant, easily emotionally-manipulated, anti-Trump, hate-driven, hypocritical snowflakes like YOU engage in the same old tactic once again accusing others of doing what Democrats have done / are doing.
Welcome back!

Remind me, how many trillions of dollars did we waste for those three things, and how many lives, limbs, minds and families were destroyed?
Give me those same stats from Trumps wars......
I'll wait
Zero!

See, I can be honest.

The point of my thread, however, has been illustrated beautifully.

Everyone seems to be in favor of collective defense. Not enough are concerned with collective sense.

Forum List

Back