🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So it looks like the armchair warriors are back.

What are you confused about?

Mac1958 is scared shitless, he rolls up in the fetal position anytime the potential for confrontation arises...he’s hardcore, he can often be found at ‘war’ protests waving a rainbow peace flag, wearing his pink Britney Spears half shirt, skinny jeans and pussy hat .

That is so oddly specific. Maybe not creep on other posters with your weird fetishes.
It's so easy to strike a nerve with these guys that it's almost not fair.

I think they all live in the same airtight closet.
Well, that's pretty close: It's a fully closed-circuit informational universe. They only know what they're instructed to know. Everything outside of that is fake news.

Yep. However considering all the homoerotic references there has to be a closet involved.

Mac1958 is scared shitless, he rolls up in the fetal position anytime the potential for confrontation arises...he’s hardcore, he can often be found at ‘war’ protests waving a rainbow peace flag, wearing his pink Britney Spears half shirt, skinny jeans and pussy hat .

That is so oddly specific. Maybe not creep on other posters with your weird fetishes.

Well, that's pretty close: It's a fully closed-circuit informational universe. They only know what they're instructed to know. Everything outside of that is fake news.

I just call my local fence sitter when I seek enlightenment...he’s always the smartest guy in the room...he gets his programming from....well....from himself because he’s so fucking smart.

Anyone outside of your bubble is a start.

I just call my local fence sitter when I seek enlightenment...he’s always the smartest guy in the room...he gets his programming from....well....from himself because he’s so fucking smart.

Yep, my “bubble” contains nothing but those pesky positive contributing, good, real Americans...it totally sucks, none within my “bubble” hate our right sovereignty, none support the wetback invasion, none believe men should pound the asses of men, none believe gender is chosen, none think chicks with dicks are cool....Yeah, it’s terrible in my “bubble”.

Yep, my “bubble” contains nothing but those pesky positive contributing, good, real Americans...it totally sucks, none within my “bubble” hate our right sovereignty, none support the wetback invasion, none believe men should pound the asses of men, none believe gender is chosen, none think chicks with dicks are cool....Yeah, it’s terrible in my “bubble”.

^Weird. A genuinely weird (though not surprising) response.

And so the whole ME d*ck waving continues....

does it really matter what i say? who i vote for? who's in oval office, or what stance i have anymore?

~S~

If it is a dick waving contest, we all know you will not be participating. Right, Stumpy?

why are you looking at his dick?

I was actually looking at your mouth. His dick was right there also!

Were you wishing it was in your mouth or something? What a weird fucking comment.

And the people who capitulate to evil and think if they hide in a closet evil will ignore them.How many loved ones have you lost to Islamic terrorists while they were just going about their daily lives?
Yes, I remember this stuff. Deja vu. Welcome back. Kind of.
All you remember is trying to bring down America.
I like it when you guys have to just make stuff up. Always a good sign.

It sure does happen a lot!

When you have a whole administration that makes shit up daily, this seems pretty easy to decipher.

Last edited:

^Weird. A genuinely weird (though not surprising) response.

Hey, if you like chicks with dicks that's totally up to you.

It's been weird, watching the same people who made excuses for the wars Bush got us into, turn into anti-neocon doves when Trump came down the escalator.

How could these people have turned on a dime like that?

But now, Trump blows up a bad guy and they're back at full force. Welcome back, we missed ya! But could you at least make up your mind, one way or the other?
Oh, zero confusion. I'm just fascinated by the psychology of group ideology.
Retaliation for the killing of Americans is pretty basic. Odd that you find such a simple concept fascinating.

It's been weird, watching the same people who made excuses for the wars Bush got us into, turn into anti-neocon doves when Trump came down the escalator.

But now, Trump blows up a bad guy and they're back at full force. Welcome back, we missed ya! But could you at least make up your mind, one way or the other?
Retaliation for the killing of Americans is pretty basic. Odd that you find such a simple concept fascinating.

It's odd to think that some do not understand that others feel the same way about their dead.

That's not what I find fascinating.

Personal opinion on the whole Iran, War and Order to Kill:

Since 1979 the United States of America has been in a conflict with Iran which if we put it correctly we have been in an all out proxy-war with them while the former Soviet Union and now Russia and China back.

The General that was killed deserved what he got but it could have been handled in a different way and should have been.

I do not and will never shed a tear for that killing piece of trash that was killed but alas I disagree with Trump on how it was done.

Trump could have asked Israel to take one for the team and had them kill the General instead but what is done is done and nothing will change what Trump did...

As for war with Iran, we as a nation must remember who Iran is and who they sponsor and who sponsors their regime and ask is it wise to pick this fight?

Many Trump voters will scream yes while I say no and why?

As pointed at in the beginning of my response Iran is backed by Russia and China, and Iran is used to carry out proxy-wars in Syria, Lebanon and other regions like Yemen, so let remember the reality Iran has been bought and owned by Russia and China for decades and those two countries are not allowing Iran to fall!

Many of Trump voters point to the fall of Saddam and how Iran will meet the same fate but I disagree and why?

Saddam had no true allies in the region or even around the World but Iran has again China and Russia but also Mexico, North Korea, and Venezuela along with sleeping assets around the world that strike from Manila to Houston, so let not kid ourselves Iran can wreak havoc if the truly desire and if China and Russia give their blessing.

So Mac as you taunt the Trump voters just remember these are the same people that believed Iraq trained the 9/11 terrorists and believed Iraq was a threat, so just remember that and also remember if Saddam was still alive and in power Iran would not be the damn issue it is today...

Oh well and off to meditate about Ana De Armas and her beautiful body!

Since 1979 the United States of America has been in a conflict with Iran which if we put it correctly we have been in an all out proxy-war with them while the former Soviet Union and now Russia and China back.

The General that was killed deserved what he got but it could have been handled in a different way and should have been.

I do not and will never shed a tear for that killing piece of trash that was killed but alas I disagree with Trump on how it was done.

Trump could have asked Israel to take one for the team and had them kill the General instead but what is done is done and nothing will change what Trump did...

As for war with Iran, we as a nation must remember who Iran is and who they sponsor and who sponsors their regime and ask is it wise to pick this fight?

As pointed at in the beginning of my response Iran is backed by Russia and China, and Iran is used to carry out proxy-wars in Syria, Lebanon and other regions like Yemen, so let remember the reality Iran has been bought and owned by Russia and China for decades and those two countries are not allowing Iran to fall!

Many of Trump voters point to the fall of Saddam and how Iran will meet the same fate but I disagree and why?

Saddam had no true allies in the region or even around the World but Iran has again China and Russia but also Mexico, North Korea, and Venezuela along with sleeping assets around the world that strike from Manila to Houston, so let not kid ourselves Iran can wreak havoc if the truly desire and if China and Russia give their blessing.

So Mac as you taunt the Trump voters just remember these are the same people that believed Iraq trained the 9/11 terrorists and believed Iraq was a threat, so just remember that and also remember if Saddam was still alive and in power Iran would not be the damn issue it is today...

Nothing that we have done in the Middle East is worth the $4 trillion plus, thousands of young American lives snuffed out, thousands more American limbs and minds and families destroyed, or the thousands more terrorists we emboldened and enabled with our presence.

Not even close. As so many of us predicted.

Nothing that we have done in the Middle East is worth the $4 trillion plus, thousands of young American lives snuffed out, thousands more American limbs and minds and families destroyed, or the thousands more terrorists we emboldened and enabled with our presence.

Not even close. As so many of us predicted.

I am not disagreeing with you on that at all and let be clear Trump stated we pump enough oil, so why are we there?

Not to spread Democracy seeing our closet Allies are Kingdoms like Jordan, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait...

We don't need the oil seeing Mexico Canada and the United States out produce the region, so why are we there?

Iraq never attacked us, well unless you count the attempt on George H.W. Bush life then you can argue the case but other than that why?

Israel?

They can call us and we can aid them from Italy...

Leave the region, let Iran have Syria, Lebanon and Iraq and then fund terrorist groups to annoy the hell out of them while they waste their money to keep their empire together...

Oh, the nuclear bomb argument is interesting and can be argued but even then Pakistan or North Korea could have developed the bomb for them or Russia could have given a few already, so weak argument.

In the end leave the region and leave them alone and waste the money on our society!

Edit:

I need to meditate so I can achieve Nirvana which is waking with Ana De Armas and her staying thirty forever!

since you seem to know were mac is protesting....do you hold his sign while he does a cheer?...just asking...

since you seem to know were mac is protesting....do you hold his sign while he does a cheer?...just asking...
He spends virtually all of his time in deep paranoia about brown people from one country or another, then accuses others of being scared shitless.

He's not a serious person. At least, I hope he's not serious.

Harry Truman left us at a technical state of war after mismanaging the 3 year quagmire that took the lives of anywhere between 35,000 and 50,000 Americans in Korea and LBJ got us into Vietnam on a fake crisis and set the rules so that we could win every battle and still lose the war. Hillary's husband bombed Europe when he was caught with his pants down and rigged the system so that the 9-11 terrorists could go to flight school in Florida under the noses of the FBI and CIA but the crazy angry left hates the Bush family even though they received permission from congress for boots on the ground. No surprises here.

Harry Truman left us at a technical state of war after mismanaging the 3 year quagmire that took the lives of anywhere between 35,000 and 50,000 Americans in Korea and LBJ got us into Vietnam on a fake crisis and set the rules so that we could win every battle and still lose the war. Hillary's husband bombed Europe when he was caught with his pants down and rigged the system so that the 9-11 terrorists could go to flight school in Florida under the noses of the FBI and CIA but the crazy angry left hates the Bush family even though they received permission from congress for boots on the ground. No surprises here.

Eisenhower got us involved in Vietnam. It might have been ramped up by LBJ but Eisenhower got us involved.

Forum List

Back