🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So it looks like the armchair warriors are back.

It's been weird, watching the same people who made excuses for the wars Bush got us into, turn into anti-neocon doves when Trump came down the escalator.

How could these people have turned on a dime like that?

But now, Trump blows up a bad guy and they're back at full force. Welcome back, we missed ya! But could you at least make up your mind, one way or the other?

I don't want another war. But the guy was in a war zone, in a country he was directing hostile military operations against, and directing operations AGAINST US, killing our people.

He was a completely valid target.

If Iran chooses to pretend that their people engaging in warfare against us, are somehow supposed to be safe while doing so, that is their choice, to be insane.

Sure. He's been a valid target for years.
That in no way makes hitting him a smart thing to do.

Bring them home where they belong and problem solved.

Funny how this never gets mentioned, isn't it?

If I move into someone elses yard with a load of guns and pitch my tent and they start fighting me off, am I really the victim?

If someone goes drops a bomb in your neighbor's backyard and threatens you for standing with your neighbor do you just cower?

It's been weird, watching the same people who made excuses for the wars Bush got us into, turn into anti-neocon doves when Trump came down the escalator.

But now, Trump blows up a bad guy and they're back at full force. Welcome back, we missed ya! But could you at least make up your mind, one way or the other?
Trying to keep track of Trump's positions on Iraq would cause whiplash. LOL

One should not try to second-guess Trump. He knows more as POTUS. That's what we were told during Obama's reign.

So are many others

but that's not really the point

why 'take the shot' would be closer....

~S~

Then I am not getting the point. We are supposed to let the Iranians wage war against our people and not fight back?
Then I am not getting the point. We are supposed to let the Iranians wage war against our people and not fight back

It's curious that the Iranians weren't "waging war against our people" until Trump backed out of the deal and reinstated sanctions. No?

Trump alone owns this cluster fuck that is now the ME.

I don't want another war. But the guy was in a war zone, in a country he was directing hostile military operations against, and directing operations AGAINST US, killing our people.

If Iran chooses to pretend that their people engaging in warfare against us, are somehow supposed to be safe while doing so, that is their choice, to be insane.

I dunno....He won't be killing any more Americans. Iran got the message. Done deal.

So are many others

~S~

Then I am not getting the point. We are supposed to let the Iranians wage war against our people and not fight back?
Then I am not getting the point. We are supposed to let the Iranians wage war against our people and not fight back

It's curious that the Iranians weren't "waging war against our people" until Trump backed out of the deal and reinstated sanctions. No?

Seems strange to call Obama's Iran clusterfuck a 'deal' in the first place.

If someone goes drops a bomb in your neighbor's backyard and threatens you for standing with your neighbor do you just cower?

We have over 900 bases world-wide. 945 as of the last time I checked. And not one single declaration of war. There are no ifs and or buts about that.

If you wanna be a good conservative, you have to ask what the proper role of government should be. The Founders asked the question, they had a revolution and they wrote a constitution. What they decided was that the role of the government was to protect Individual liberty. Not to be the policemen of the world.

If you wanna be a good conservative you have a very good guide. It's called the Constitution. You have much to learn. The 'how dare them put their countries next to our bases' pablum they're teaching you on your idiot box won't work.

Last edited:
And the people who capitulate to evil and think if they hide in a closet evil will ignore them.How many loved ones have you lost to Islamic terrorists while they were just going about their daily lives?
Yes, I remember this stuff. Deja vu. Welcome back. Kind of.
and we remember you and people like you ! the kind of people that spit on our soldiers coming home from Nam and calling them baby killers. the same people that protest the killing of the worlds most dangerous terrorist Soleimani ! spout your bull to the American families that keep an empty place at the table during the holidays punk !

Same shit every time. These fuckers know they are being lied to but the thrill of living vicariously through those who sacrifice their lives (why I don't know) is just so appealing.
Yet ANOTHER war for the small hatted ones.
Thats really stupid

trump is peacefully putting pressure on iran through economic sanctions

and they are lashing out by attacking tankers, saudi oil fields, American contractors, and our embassy in Iraq

Trump just told the world to pursue a new nuke deal w/ Iran

~S~

He's a few months late.

Maybe he felt all the recent drama prerequisite ?

he's asking the world still in JCPOA to back out of it, in lieu of some new deal he's dreamed up, but not much on details of

yet from most sources, Iran won't be weaponizing nuke energy overnight....

How Close Is Iran to a Nuclear Weapon? Here's What We Know

in fact Iran has called to have the ME a nuke free zone

it would be interesting if that were on the table

~S~

Of course the hyper partisan OP does not mention the fact that far left is only anti war under an (R) only!

These are the same people that supported the illegal wars of Obama and were silent when Obama did away with due process so he could kill Americans.

The far left questioned anything Obama did, even though it has created the current mess!

/——/ One drone does not a war maker make. BTW. Sorry for the loss of your freedom fighter, General Salami.

I dunno....He won't be killing any more Americans. Iran got the message. Done deal.

Yep. Iran will close up operations in Iraq now and go home.There will be no replacement. Mission accomplished!

So are many others

~S~

Seems strange to call Obama's Iran clusterfuck a 'deal' in the first place.

I'm sure quite alot sounds strange to your addled mind.

Bring them home where they belong and problem solved.

Well, one of the problems, but yes.

But leaving them out there to be killed and then whining when they fight back?

NO.

When you do stupid things, bad things will happen. It's sad that the bad things are happening to those who are simply doing as they are told and not to those directing the stupid things be done but we have a thread on that already.

Well, this guy was apparently one of the ones that directed people to do stupid things, so, there is that.

Should make you feel better.

As long as we accept that as the standard. If it happens to one of our idiots and we all are happy, then fine.

Define the standard.

Forum List

Back