So It's Down To This.Well,He Might Be Guilty,No Evidence.Let's Go Ahead And Impeach The President.

You are correct that he's not going to be impeached.
2 words: President Pence.

If Dims really believe that's a legitimate foundation of "The Reason" Trump will not be impeached, that's quite a testament to their lunacy.

But he's next if tRump is impeached. tRump is a bull in a china shop, random destruction is his trademark. Pence is a fanatic. That gives him direction. He could do far more harm than tRump because of that.

In other words.........

No matter how much good a Conservative, Christian President might in reality be for the nation, the Progressive Left will rage for their removal.

Got it. It's called intolerance and fascism, btw.

What lie are you specifically talking about?
That Trump colluded with Russia.
That Trump obstructed justice.
Those aren’t lies, they are both laid out in Muellers report backed up by evidence collected over a two year long investigation. There was a bunch of collusion with Russians but no conspiracy crime found. There is also enough for congress to inquire about obstruction according to mueller. These are the facts. You can’t dispute them. Stop deluding yourself.

But he's next if tRump is impeached. tRump is a bull in a china shop, random destruction is his trademark. Pence is a fanatic. That gives him direction. He could do far more harm than tRump because of that.

In other words.........

No matter how much good a Conservative, Christian President might in reality be for the nation, the Progressive Left will rage for their removal.

Got it. It's called intolerance and fascism, btw.
No, in other words he would do no good for the nation at all. Only harm.

You'd have to be a real America Hater to think securing our borders and making trade deals favorable to Americans is "No good"

I doubt you're an American. If you are, why are you so miserable here? Planes leave the country every day. why not hop on one?

:laugh: :laugh2: :laughing0301: And we thought the likes of Pelosi/Waters/Fake Indian were just plain stupid. Well, now we are learning that many of our Democrat Lawmakers have got to be some of the dumbest people in the USA. They want to impeach Trump on the basis that "He Might Be Guilty". and along with the facts that there is no evidence to prove of any crimes committed.
And it's the Republicans who are the stupid ones?
:piss2: :poop: :omg:

I thought that would make perfect sense to conservatives who chant "lock her up" about Hillary even though there is no evidence proving she did anything that she deserves to be locked up for.

You'd have to be a real America Hater to think securing our borders and making trade deals favorable to Americans is "No good"

I doubt you're an American. If you are, why are you so miserable here? Planes leave the country every day. why not hop on one?
Lol, who says I'm miserable?

I thought that would make perfect sense to conservatives who chant "lock her up" about Hillary even though there is no evidence proving she did anything that she deserves to be locked up for.
That's a really ignorant statement..

It was proven definitely that she purposely housed classified information and intentionally deleted subpoenad documents.

If Trump had done 10% of these offences you'd actually have an "obstruction of Justice" case.

But he didn't so you don't.

That's a really ignorant statement..

It was proven definitely that she purposely housed classified information and intentionally deleted subpoenad documents.

If Trump had done 10% of these offences you'd actually have an "obstruction of Justice" case.

But he didn't so you don't.

Keep drinking the koolaid.

In his book trump brags about giving hookers to some of his male employees, filming it (secretly) and then showing the tapes to their wives.....who were so angry they ended up having sex with trump.....

would you do that?

would you want your son to do that?

i wonder if we can impeach warren for pretending to be an indian

Forum List

Back