So it's going to be Biden versus Trump after all....Kinda Figured it would be

That's an embarrassingly stupid lie, and you are truly gullible to believe it. Go read up. Trump knew about those allegations for years, and only fell out with Epstein over a real estate deal.

Once again demonstrating how our REAL Best & Brightest know to stay the fuck out of POLITICS.

Once again demonstrating how our REAL Best & Brightest know to stay the fuck out of POLITICS.
/—-/ I agree. What best and brightest would want to subject themselves and their family to what Trump deals with on a daily basis?

Meh. Joe Biden is not impressing anyone with his debate gaffes, his money stream is drying up too. Buttplug, in 2nd place has a following as well, with lots of money. The energy is with AOC and Bernie in 4th place, but no chance of winning, with Warren in 3rd place. So the democrat primary is a 4-horse race. Here is how Vegas sees it, Trump is a 4:1 favorite over Biden, with the others trailing:
Donald Trump +130
Joe Biden +550
Pete Buttigieg +700
Elizabeth Warren +750
Bernie Sanders +900

I still say that the 2020 race is like a democrat bunny rabbit going up against a Tyrannosaurus Rex.

I’d be careful about using the Vegas odds as a predictor of the actual outcome. Remember, Vegas odds do not reflect the odds of winning, only the amount of money wagered per candidate. Given the enthusiasm of Trumps base, it’s reasonable to assume they would be likely bettors.

Forum List

Back